Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone see the future?

Stormyclouds

In the case of bhutto, for me it was just a flash of knowledge while conscious. Im still not sure how real a presentiment it was,  because of the family history and the fact she had returned to pakistan both putting her, logically, in danger, but it was a strong enough flash for me to comment on it when it happened . I rarely  say anything anymore, especially when it involves peoples' lives.
Don't worry believe me there are periods when you do not 'see' anything for a while. Mine was in 'light' sleep...basically awake as well. I remember her face the most in my dream, not one word of dialogue. It was rather quick as well, I saw her face...and at the time I didn't even know much about her. Till later I put all the facial descriptions and stuff I had of her, in my 'dream' she was staring at me, looking terrifed. Not as if she was going to run, but wanted to...I think she knew she was going to be killed...I am sure of it. The look she gave me she was literally calling out for help...I will never forget the look on her face, first time I saw that type of look

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormyclouds

• puridalan

• insanemind

• Mr Walker

Don't worry believe me there are periods when you do not 'see' anything for a while. Mine was in 'light' sleep...basically awake as well. I remember her face the most in my dream, not one word of dialogue. It was rather quick as well, I saw her face...and at the time I didn't even know much about her. Till later I put all the facial descriptions and stuff I had of her, in my 'dream' she was staring at me, looking terrifed. Not as if she was going to run, but wanted to...I think she knew she was going to be killed...I am sure of it. The look she gave me she was literally calling out for help...I will never forget the look on her face, first time I saw that type of look

So does everyone that can 'see' the future go through periods of just knowing instead. Because I generally just 'know' instead of 'see' the future.

Now wouldn't being able to see the future kinda through free will out the window. Better yet if you seen the future you'd be able to change it so would it still be the future you seen and for that much if you seen the future and did change it whats to say that the changes you made didn't cause the future you seen. Now that same future you changed wasn't changed would it still be the same future you seen. Simple example say you seen an event were someone you knew got hit by a car so you ran out to save them and got hit by the car instead of them. So the event you seen didn't happen so you didn't see the future but at the same time if you wouldn't of seen the event you wouldn't of reacted hence the event would of happened. So saying one can see the future is kinda saying that we have no free will and that our destiny isn't in our own hands but are predetermined before you ever start to live. I think a better way to say it would be can one see possible futures.

Edited by insanemind

Now wouldn't being able to see the future kinda through free will out the window. Better yet if you seen the future you'd be able to change it so would it still be the future you seen and for that much if you seen the future and did change it whats to say that the changes you made didn't cause the future you seen. Now that same future you changed wasn't changed would it still be the same future you seen. Simple example say you seen an event were someone you knew got hit by a car so you ran out to save them and got hit by the car instead of them. So the event you seen didn't happen so you didn't see the future but at the same time if you wouldn't of seen the event you wouldn't of reacted hence the event would of happened. So saying one can see the future is kinda saying that we have no free will and that our destiny isn't in our own hands but are predetermined before you ever start to live. I think a better way to say it would be can one see possible futures.

You have a point. But usually people don't interfere so it is usually seeing the future.

Edited by Stormyclouds

You have a point. But usually people don't interfere so it is usually seeing the future.

Why not whats the point of having future knowledge of events if your not going to act on the knowledge you obtain. To be honest I think any that have seen tragedy happen should be ashamed of them selfs for not taking at least some attempt at changing it. After all whats the point of seeing the future if your just going to let it pass anyways.

Sometimes I'll just know things but I can't actually see the future. Is there anyone on here that can do that as well? Is there anyone that can actually see the future?

Me, I can and there is two ways that I do it.

1. I wait until I have a deja-vu. Instead of letting the feeling go I keep it going and try to amplify it. Before long the deja-vu's start coming one after the other until its just 1 long deja-vu in which i get glimpses of the future.

2. If I imagine a noise in my mind and repeat it over and over I can get to the point where my mind keeps it going even when I have stopped. I do this with a moving image in my mind until when I stop that repeats itself to. Then I clear my head and just my mind through up whatever images it wants to and go where it wants to with them. I very quickly find another type of vision kicks in which is crsytal clear and is like Im looking out of another pair of eyes.

Me, I can and there is two ways that I do it.

1. I wait until I have a deja-vu. Instead of letting the feeling go I keep it going and try to amplify it. Before long the deja-vu's start coming one after the other until its just 1 long deja-vu in which i get glimpses of the future.

2. If I imagine a noise in my mind and repeat it over and over I can get to the point where my mind keeps it going even when I have stopped. I do this with a moving image in my mind until when I stop that repeats itself to. Then I clear my head and just my mind through up whatever images it wants to and go where it wants to with them. I very quickly find another type of vision kicks in which is crsytal clear and is like Im looking out of another pair of eyes.

Wow I've never heard of anyone doing it that way...But whatever works!^-^

Why not whats the point of having future knowledge of events if your not going to act on the knowledge you obtain. To be honest I think any that have seen tragedy happen should be ashamed of them selfs for not taking at least some attempt at changing it. After all whats the point of seeing the future if your just going to let it pass anyways.

Well I'm not sure about other people but with me I usually 'see' or 'know' things that I can't change. And I don't usually see that much tragedy. And sometimes whatever it is that was going to happen will change due to someone else changing their minds about something and it affects what would have happened.

I agree with you to some degree that the future can change by the past/present changes we gradually...usually unoticeably make though some can be rapid. That has a bit to do with it, however when you just 'see' things that randomly come to your mind there is no change going on there. At least not like the 'normal' ones. One example would be bhutto I saw her terffied before she died, so it gave me heads up that oo crap this person is in some serious business. Though there is no physical possibility that me being on the other side of the world, would have been responsible for her death because of my own changes. Sometimes you are merely the observer.

First, off you should be the one ashamed for saying such a thing about people that see the future. It isn't easy as one two three change the future. A lot of times you can see a person die, but you have no clue how to locate them, it isn't like you have a gps stored in your head globally. Some times you aren't meant to change it, just watch it can teach you valueable lessons.

Even thoughts people think about before they die, and how your family should be valued as well as your life and glad you aren't getting murdered

Edited by puridalan

I agree with you to some degree that the future can change by the past/present changes we gradually...usually unoticeably make though some can be rapid. That has a bit to do with it, however when you just 'see' things that randomly come to your mind there is no change going on there. At least not like the 'normal' ones. One example would be bhutto I saw her terffied before she died, so it gave me heads up that oo crap this person is in some serious business. Though there is no physical possibility that me being on the other side of the world, would have been responsible for her death because of my own changes. Sometimes you are merely the observer.

First, off you should be the one ashamed for saying such a thing about people that see the future. It isn't easy as one two three change the future. A lot of times you can see a person die, but you have no clue how to locate them, it isn't like you have a gps stored in your head globally. Some times you aren't meant to change it, just watch it can teach you valueable lessons.

Even thoughts people think about before they die, and how your family should be valued as well as your life and glad you aren't getting murdered

But do you even try to locate them. I'm sorry but doing some work to try to track someone down to maybe save a life seems like a small price to pay. Lets look at your example you said you seen Bhutto terrified before she died in well you knew who they were why didn't you put forth effort to stop it or warn her.

Kinda reminds me of another thread i read about how ppl seen a girl screaming in fear in the back of a car. These ppl seen it but did nothing one man even admitted to dialing 911 but not hitting the send button. She died but might not of if someone would of acted. If you truly believe in your sight then you to are no different then them ppl IMO even if you were half way around the world. How do you know your not meant to change it maybe that why you got the vision in the first place, learn a valuable lesson please what lesson do you learn from watching ppl tragically lose there lives. As for your last comment if them are your lessons I don't need visions to understand them thoughts and ideas. Granted its not easy but its not meant to be if it was you'd be a super hero. Heres an example for you Nostradamus had visions of the future, right? He didn't keep it to him self he wrote it down in hopes ppl would do something to prevent it or forewarn future generations.

But do you even try to locate them. I'm sorry but doing some work to try to track someone down to maybe save a life seems like a small price to pay. Lets look at your example you said you seen Bhutto terrified before she died in well you knew who they were why didn't you put forth effort to stop it or warn her.

Kinda reminds me of another thread i read about how ppl seen a girl screaming in fear in the back of a car. These ppl seen it but did nothing one man even admitted to dialing 911 but not hitting the send button. She died but might not of if someone would of acted. If you truly believe in your sight then you to are no different then them ppl IMO even if you were half way around the world. How do you know your not meant to change it maybe that why you got the vision in the first place, learn a valuable lesson please what lesson do you learn from watching ppl tragically lose there lives. As for your last comment if them are your lessons I don't need visions to understand them thoughts and ideas. Granted its not easy but its not meant to be if it was you'd be a super hero.

I am betting you've never had these types of dreams before, or else you would know what I mean. If I was in that situation with the girl of course I would call the police because I can locate her...hello???? Are you not getting this you just can't save everyone and sometimes you aren't meant to...it's not all about playing hero. How about just be thankful that I am not directly killing these people as some people do with their precog/remote viewing. There are far worse things that people do on purpose. Don't you worry yourself I have contacted the police in other cases I have worked on, even national news. Point is if they try to make the effort. In fact I bet they still have some of the recordings I gave them on the phone about some of my 'predictions' on missing people/murders. Then I can make them feel bad when they didn't listen uh?? No, you help, but you don't kill others for not helping. Helping is not a gurantee nor a right, it is out of kindness a gift people should be more thankful for.

I am betting you've never had these types of dreams before, or else you would know what I mean. If I was in that situation with the girl of course I would call the police because I can locate her...hello???? Are you not getting this you just can't save everyone and sometimes you aren't meant to...it's not all about playing hero. How about just be thankful that I am not directly killing these people as some people do with their precog/remote viewing. There are far worse things that people do on purpose. Don't you worry yourself I have contacted the police in other cases I have worked on, even national news. Point is if they try to make the effort. In fact I bet they still have some of the recordings I gave them on the phone about some of my 'predictions' on missing people/murders. Then I can make them feel bad when they didn't listen uh?? No, you help, but you don't kill others for not helping. Helping is not a gurantee nor a right, it is out of kindness a gift people should be more thankful for.

The example of the girl wasnt meant as you took it. I was simply showing a moral responsablity. These ppl seen this event happening and did nothing they should be ashamed of there lack of action do you not agree? I never said you could save them all or even you were meant to but your getting visions of these ppl for reason right? and im hoping its more then just to see the demise of life. Please explain to me how one kills someone directly using an ability that is purely a percpective type ability. Ill explain that little better so you dont get confused. When i say perspective that means you and you alone see it through your senses. You cant physically reach through you vision and touch this person or communicate with them can you? So how does one kill someone? If you say you have then please PM the news group you contacted aswell as the police stations I will personally call them and get any records of what your saying that the will give me. Your right helping ppl isnt a gurantee or a right but it is how ever a moral issue. If you had the chance to help save a life and did nothing you would be morally wrong do you agree? I never said you were responsable for them dieing. However you are responsable for not doing anything even though you had a chance. Kindness a gift i really hope not if thats the case I see humanity has a very sad future.

P.S. I do hope you pm the info i requested cause if you did make attempt before said event happen then that very good proof of your claims that you see the future to the scientific community. Or you commited the acts which case you need to be arrested lol (last comment is a joke so please dont get huffy about it)

Edited by insanemind

I have certain dreams that comes true. But only to realize them seconds after the occurrence.

Science cant explain that.

I have certain dreams that comes true. But only to realize them seconds after the occurrence.

Science cant explain that.

Thats would be a good reason not to be able to act on them. Your right science cant explain it yet but thinking its some kinda magic power or supernatural thing will continue to make scientist not take it serious.

The example of the girl wasnt meant as you took it. I was simply showing a moral responsablity. These ppl seen this event happening and did nothing they should be ashamed of there lack of action do you not agree? I never said you could save them all or even you were meant to but your getting visions of these ppl for reason right? and im hoping its more then just to see the demise of life. Please explain to me how one kills someone directly using an ability that is purely a percpective type ability. Ill explain that little better so you dont get confused. When i say perspective that means you and you alone see it through your senses. You cant physically reach through you vision and touch this person or communicate with them can you? So how does one kill someone? If you say you have then please PM the news group you contacted aswell as the police stations I will personally call them and get any records of what your saying that the will give me. Your right helping ppl isnt a gurantee or a right but it is how ever a moral issue. If you had the chance to help save a life and did nothing you would be morally wrong do you agree? I never said you were responsable for them dieing. However you are responsable for not doing anything even though you had a chance. Kindness a gift i really hope not if thats the case I see humanity has a very sad future.P.S. I do hope you pm the info i requested cause if you did make attempt before said event happen then that very good proof of your claims that you see the future to the scientific community. Or you commited the acts which case you need to be arrested lol (last comment is a joke so please dont get huffy about it)
First off it would be impossible to kill all the people I've seen ha-ha since the first 'dream' death I saw was at age eleven when my great grandmother passed away. Note I usually always see people before they are dead, either to give them a final peace as to know that someone understands them or to give extra time. My dreams started like this when I was little I merely only mimicked what I saw. Example I would love to watch Madaline and Clifford the Big Red dog and then that night I would always have those dreams. They are children dreams, very narrow minded because the mind is just learning and before it can do that we mimic. Humans are famous for mimicing because mimicking creates better survival. Hence why a lot of other creatures literally mimic the predator or bait. I am an empath, I've been mimicking people forever, I can survive with a better chance because I know what my predators want/need. Dreams are programed as a warning signal or database for said such emotions. An 'emotion account' sort of like a bank account, to make sure you don't go in debt...of course you always end up paying fees anyways right? hahaSo, you get wiser/older your mind expands or your pockets ha-ha and the account grows larger, your database is not mimicking it is now electronically transferrable to other accounts. Now you can make various transactions and connections, naturally can wire yourself to 'other accounts'. The mind never stops growing even if you have 'lost' your memory. Rule number one nothing can be created nor destroyed ha-ha...deeper than it actually means to most....anywho to make it short I went from mimicking tv programs, to seeing close family members die *shared account* to other people or friends I knew, than finally to strangers.

Like I said it isn't one two three, it takes time. Is it all explainable no, but I believe science as a lot to do with it, sure you could call it a 'gift' but humans are electro-magnetic beings, we share electrons....because we are chemical beings. Just like Cl and Na pair together to share....we are just magnified...and then when something is magnified we tend to forget simplicity really is the key to life.

Off on a tangent though the one thing I hate about the people I see, they can give me their deepest secrets, color of their hair, whole physical description, some even the killers, others their enviornment....but actually given names...uhghghgh it's so hard to get, because I've noticed when most humans are in trouble they never think of plate tags or roads or street signs. Some do a pretty good job, the point is I get this information because these people are sending me chemical/electronical messages. That's the funny thing about humans they can open their selves up and not even notice what they give away a lot of the time....and it's because deep down they want to. It's not a one way street you know, you have to have the reciever and transmitter...and lets just say you can't be both.

Lastly, you can see in peoples 'eyes' because I believe that they need you to or else they wouldn't need your help, they are trying to locate help and sometimes again they don't know what they are opening themselves up to, like a bank it needs to have security or anyone can get in. You don't have to literally kill the person, words are all that is needed. Personally, whoever came up with the saying sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Wheww well he was far off from the truth, emotions are the raw basis for actions and if you can tamper with emotions well you see what can happen.

Do I 'destroy' people obviously not, but every human interacts with one anothers accounts conciously/subconciously...and nastiness comes in all different forms just like lies. So, I guess people think morality has some type of 1-10 scale or so a lot of people think.

Edited by puridalan

By the way you don't have to dumb down your sentances so I 'can understand' ha-ha because lord knows I am such a blonde *giggles*

I like sarcasm what about you?

Some people are lazy, they want to be controlled, I mean look at our society. When you have 'true' dreams you can feel the fabric someone is wearing, the smell, hear a song...all of it because our mind has centers and for all of our centers we have long lasting memory. Some of these banks re-track our past with things like auditory delusions, but not if it is happening right in the moment. We first learn the 'delusions' to track the past and mimic, than after a bit of replaying you can begin to get creative. You see that person just let you basically 'observe' from their eyes. The thing is you aren't controlling them, they are still walking, talking and breathing. You are just seeing the way they act, where they are by feeling your surrondings literally...but not in your body. Does any of this make sense, sounds like a god damn movie out of sci-fi I know, but the human body really is amazing specimen.

Edited by puridalan

Alright let me say this first I'm no way doubting or debating your abilities. What I was trying to get at was if I was to have information that someone was indeed in trouble the humanity in me would make me feel compelled to help. Even if it was just a face, an object, or even if it was nite time maybe i can see a constellation. Every big mystery starts to get solved with small clues. It sounds like your very intuned with your ability and my suggestion if you'd like to make the most of your ability maybe you should start getting familiar with plant life, architecture designs, culture heritage, or even numbers of other things that maybe give you chance of one day stopping or at least bringing to justice a murder. I still would like to know why you said this "How about just be thankful that I am not directly killing these people as some people do with their precog/remote viewing." Please explain this comment.

Edited by insanemind

Alright let me say this first I'm no way doubting or debating your abilities. What I was trying to get at was if I was to have information that someone was indeed in trouble the humanity in me would make me feel compelled to help. Even if it was just a face, an object, or even if it was nite time maybe i can see a constellation. Every big mystery starts to get solved with small clues. It sounds like your very intuned with your ability and my suggestion if you'd like to make the most of your ability maybe you should start getting familiar with plant life, architecture designs, culture heritage, or even numbers of other things that maybe give you chance of one day stopping or at least bringing to justice a murder. I still would like to know why you said this "How about just be thankful that I am not directly killing these people as some people do with their precog/remote viewing." Please explain this comment.

To explain the latter of your question I mean that people do kill other people using the method that I use with bad intentions. The military and other groups have been using this to target certain people in order to kill them or really screw them up for the rest of their life. With any 'advance' it comes with those willing to make it the best and those willng to use the best to make it the worst. A great example of this would be the computer. I know I love to travel, and whenever I can hope to travel more because of this. One of the more recent ones had to do in AL with a serial killer...also one in FL...but more recent in that I got lucky when 'I' was walking on the side of the road and saw a gray rusted truck, with a line of gray-white and red across the rectangle bottom, only to see the ink of the platetag in red and said from alabama. You don't always get that lucky, most of them are smart enough to stay out of the normal street signs, just enough off the beaten path no one really knows. I am not kidding when I say this, some how they are extremely close to big cities, but just far enough in it's hard to catch them.

I did have an neat plan a while back, we teach our children about saftey and strangers. But what we don't teach them is how to mentally call out for help. I sincerely believe that if someone calls out for help with their willpower of mind they can get in contact with those needed. If other missing people used some of the things I mentioned in previous posts, such as getting a mental description of the killer, their surrondings,the music playing, the plate tags, street names...it would be sooo much easier to track them down. Sure it sounds a bit loony but I think people would start doing it if it meant that you would return home alive, right?

To explain the latter of your question I mean that people do kill other people using the method that I use with bad intentions.

I never knew some could do that. That's terrible.

I never knew some could do that. That's terrible.

What makes it more terrible than anything else. Mentally most people have in their head that killing somene at a distance is easier than killing them in person...and so this is that case with this as well. It isn't so far fetched as we try to make the subconcious seem, maybe we try to over complicate things much of the time.

What makes it more terrible than anything else. Mentally most people have in their head that killing somene at a distance is easier than killing them in person...and so this is that case with this as well. It isn't so far fetched as we try to make the subconcious seem, maybe we try to over complicate things much of the time.

God, some people.....I mean do they have a concious!?! How horrid.

God, some people.....I mean do they have a concious!?! How horrid.

That's just the thing some of these people use their concious even more than the average human, bystanders can commit a crime to...by just being the bystander. So, who can really judge each other.

Yes the government used remote viewing to locate targets. The remote viewer did not kill the person. They actually had to send in a team to do the killing they didn't psychically kill anyone. Go look up the Stargate program this is the name of the program the government ran on remote viewing. In fact they abandon this program since the results were varied. Now if someone can locate a target using remote viewing then how is it someone cant locate someone through a vision of future. Maybe you should start to learn how to tune your remote viewing abilities to go along with your precognition. You keep for the most part repeating the same thing over that your ability isn't as tuned in to actually locate things. Now i gave you suggestions to help locate stuff. You don't need a street sign to locate someone. What about trackers they track things and people without using street signs or other mainstream location tools. You even said that most these events happen close to but not in cities how do you know this? Now from what Ive learned from my research is that most ppl that send these signal out doing no there doing so and cant do it on demand. I'm sorry but if i was about to die the last thoughts going through my head would be look for a street sign so a psychic might beable to locate me. For that much then how would your ability be visions of the future if they arent sending the signal out, wouldn't the event have to be happening in order for one to send out a signal of distress and fear. Which kinda contradict what you been saying. Now isn't this possible that maybe your not precognitive but a remote viewer that has little to no control of when it starts to happen. I can literally summarize all your post into this. You cant locate ppl in trouble because the ppl in trouble arent or cant give you enough info. Is that correct assumption? If its not then I'm sorry I misinterpreted what you've been saying but to me it sounds like your blaming the victims for your lack of ability to help.