Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone see the future?

Stormyclouds

Yes the government used remote viewing to locate targets. The remote viewer did not kill the person. They actually had to send in a team to do the killing they didn't psychically kill anyone. Go look up the Stargate program this is the name of the program the government ran on remote viewing. In fact they abandon this program since the results were varied. Now if someone can locate a target using remote viewing then how is it someone cant locate someone through a vision of future. Maybe you should start to learn how to tune your remote viewing abilities to go along with your precognition. You keep for the most part repeating the same thing over that your ability isn't as tuned in to actually locate things. Now i gave you suggestions to help locate stuff. You don't need a street sign to locate someone. What about trackers they track things and people without using street signs or other mainstream location tools. You even said that most these events happen close to but not in cities how do you know this? Now from what Ive learned from my research is that most ppl that send these signal out doing no there doing so and cant do it on demand. I'm sorry but if i was about to die the last thoughts going through my head would be look for a street sign so a psychic might beable to locate me. For that much then how would your ability be visions of the future if they arent sending the signal out, wouldn't the event have to be happening in order for one to send out a signal of distress and fear. Which kinda contradict what you been saying. Now isn't this possible that maybe your not precognitive but a remote viewer that has little to no control of when it starts to happen. I can literally summarize all your post into this. You cant locate ppl in trouble because the ppl in trouble arent or cant give you enough info. Is that correct assumption? If its not then I'm sorry I misinterpreted what you've been saying but to me it sounds like your blaming the victims for your lack of ability to help.
It's not that simple a lot it is combined, have I mastered remote viewing...no. It takes a long time to be able to really get this and that in a jiffy. I can do remote viewing really easily when it is at closer distance, but when it can be anywhere in the world, you see where that can make it difficult. It aggreviates me just a litte bit that you are so quick to jump to exact measures, when it is clearly obvious that you don't deal with these things. I mean  why is it even possible for you to criticize me for all of this, when you yourself have no clue how it works. Life is a contradictory, it can't always  be one thing, it involves many things. When I dream it is harder to locate, because I am dreaming and using my 'mindpower' at that state of conciousness, can you do it, yes but it is harder. I am very good with scenery, hence why I know when killers are not in the city, but just outside of it.I'll give you an example I had a 'dream' about 1 1/2 years ago a woman who had just dyed her hair blonde walked out of the salon. Let me map it out as if you are looking at the place on your screen. The salon is up at the top of the screen tilted to the right hand side, no stairs. The new blonde in her early 30s walks out of the salon on the left hand side. The parkinng lot is center front of your screen, not to many cars that day a few white/silver cars. Then as she walked out past the windows in her pink high heels, she was going to the left top of the screen behind the salon to go to the green dumpster to throw away a water bottle I believe. A brown tall fence right behind the dumpster, blocking it off from the main road. In a split second as she after she throwed away the bottle, she gets hit over the head with a beer bottle and right away blacks out and falls down. The man takes her body over to the left, and after she blacked ou that's all  I saw.But even before seeing the salon I had 'flight' vison, where I could see over the whole town really quick I came in on the west hand side and eventually went to the salon on the east. Over the quick view I saw not the beach, but the sand from a beach meaning that this was in a fairly sized city, the green st lights hanging abouve the lights, and some of the names I did get were very costal. I knew it was this type of area also by some of the condo-ish buildings and mini sky scrapers posted in a good amount of the places. This was a murder that took place right off of the main roads, but just enough from it that no one knew. Then finally I had another quick glimpse at the end seeing 'my' body being dumped into a ditch, with almost the same type of sand, but a shade darker like a dark tan.Another case recent happened in AL, where the killer went in forested locations daily, until one day I guess he finally had to come out for a bit and was walking east north along an intersate, again the only truck I saw was the one mentioned earlier...dodge. Some of it is based on luck and seeing what they will do, yes some of it is purely remote view in which you watch what they are doing. I always do little tests for myself. Example today in the cashroom they had lost the keys, I tell them that it is behind the counter on the left hand side on the floor, I can't see over to the floor and they had been looking for over 43 minutes until I came in and told them. I do this with phone calls 'feel' who is calling on the phone, with cars as well test myself to see who drives what car before I pass them or 10 cars ahead so I can't cheat. It's a hell of a lot easier to do it with objects that are not a billion miles away, and your intution is much stronger, I mean naturally when you are in your own territory you are going to have a better chance of winning.Yes, traveling more would help me greatly and I do still have a lot of learning to do Edited by puridalan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormyclouds

• puridalan

• insanemind

• Mr Walker

It's not that simple a lot it is combined, have I mastered remote viewing...no. It takes a long time to be able to really get this and that in a jiffy. I can do remote viewing really easily when it is at closer distance, but when it can be anywhere in the world, you see where that can make it difficult. It aggreviates me just a litte bit that you are so quick to jump to exact measures, when it is clearly obvious that you don't deal with these things. I mean  why is it even possible for you to criticize me for all of this, when you yourself have no clue how it works. Life is a contradictory, it can't always  be one thing, it involves many things. When I dream it is harder to locate, because I am dreaming and using my 'mindpower' at that state of conciousness, can you do it, yes but it is harder. I am very good with scenery, hence why I know when killers are not in the city, but just outside of it.I'll give you an example I had a 'dream' about 1 1/2 years ago a woman who had just dyed her hair blonde walked out of the salon. Let me map it out as if you are looking at the place on your screen. The salon is up at the top of the screen tilted to the right hand side, no stairs. The new blonde in her early 30s walks out of the salon on the left hand side. The parkinng lot is center front of your screen, not to many cars that day a few white/silver cars. Then as she walked out past the windows in her pink high heels, she was going to the left top of the screen behind the salon to go to the green dumpster to throw away a water bottle I believe. A brown tall fence right behind the dumpster, blocking it off from the main road. In a split second as she after she throwed away the bottle, she gets hit over the head with a beer bottle and right away blacks out and falls down. The man takes her body over to the left, and after she blacked ou that's all  I saw.But even before seeing the salon I had 'flight' vison, where I could see over the whole town really quick I came in on the west hand side and eventually went to the salon on the east. Over the quick view I saw not the beach, but the sand from a beach meaning that this was in a fairly sized city, the green st lights hanging abouve the lights, and some of the names I did get were very costal. I knew it was this type of area also by some of the condo-ish buildings and mini sky scrapers posted in a good amount of the places. This was a murder that took place right off of the main roads, but just enough from it that no one knew. Then finally I had another quick glimpse at the end seeing 'my' body being dumped into a ditch, with almost the same type of sand, but a shade darker like a dark tan.Another case recent happened in AL, where the killer went in forested locations daily, until one day I guess he finally had to come out for a bit and was walking east north along an intersate, again the only truck I saw was the one mentioned earlier...dodge. Some of it is based on luck and seeing what they will do, yes some of it is purely remote view in which you watch what they are doing. I always do little tests for myself. Example today in the cashroom they had lost the keys, I tell them that it is behind the counter on the left hand side on the floor, I can't see over to the floor and they had been looking for over 43 minutes until I came in and told them. I do this with phone calls 'feel' who is calling on the phone, with cars as well test myself to see who drives what car before I pass them or 10 cars ahead so I can't cheat. It's a hell of a lot easier to do it with objects that are not a billion miles away, and your intution is much stronger, I mean naturally when you are in your own territory you are going to have a better chance of winning.Yes, traveling more would help me greatly and I do still have a lot of learning to do

Wow...You have an amazing ability! But I was wondering can you make yourself have these visions? Or do they just come naturally?

I have a very bad feeling about a very public figure, which i am not prepared to put out in public for obvious reasons, but have written down and dated/ sealed so that if it does happen i will have the personal knowledge that this was not just something i constructed after the event.

Is it a man running and chase by a fox? What are the events?

Minority Report:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080729/ap_on_...rnia_earthquake

Saw this one coming 12 hours in advance. Monday 11 PM.

Physical manifestation:

vision or eartquake.

tense and panicky environment.

people running.

sensing area: occipital lobe.

:) Cool...well not cool because of the earthquake, just that you saw it in advance! Do you ever write it down?

Wow...You have an amazing ability! But I was wondering can you make yourself have these visions? Or do they just come naturally?

Well a lot of it is natural...the pre-cog from far away places, usually. The viewing can be natural as well, but more focused and sometimes you have to target something first.

Well a lot of it is natural...the pre-cog from far away places, usually. The viewing can be natural as well, but more focused and sometimes you have to target something first.

That's cool what else can you do?

That's cool what else can you do?

Ya...cool, ha-ha well I can sit, stay, lay...oo even roll over!

No, em I naturally have empathy, which helps me for all of the rest of the things iI do. WIthout empathy I don't think I would be able to do even half of the things I do. It helps me not only 'emotionally' relate to people, but physically as well, because sensation comes from feeling emotion. It all is a 'mixture' together because it all blends to form one picture. The empathy helps pre-cog, the pre-cog helps remote viewing, and vic versa, quick flashes, feeling vibrations, some occasions seeing peoples physical problems on their body when I feel wrong vibrations, and then the color that is not suppose to be there and so forth. Hence why I want to go into the medical field so I can actually do something with it on a daily basis. It will keep challenging my mind because if I don't I get bored and depressed. So, it's best to have real challenge that is worth it, than something that just takes up air.

I guess everyone wants a sense of self accomplishment or why live? I mean sure you can be an observer, but there is even a time when an observer becomes that kinetic energy

O, and right after I typed this I got the oddest feeling that you know more than you speak of...

older type of thing, but seem young...intresting

Edited by puridalan

O, and right after I typed this I got the oddest feeling that you know more than you speak of...

older type of thing, but seem young...intresting

Haha well.......Your not exactly wrong. I'm an empath as well as other things I know a bit about it, and a few others.