Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to invoke evil spirits?

beta

How to invoke spirits, especially dark spirits, demons, and such, without going through the complex procedures? To me, ouija seems to be the only way, but people advise against it, which is why I haven't tried that yet. What are the other options, if any?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Aanica

• chaoszerg

• jonny b

What are the other options, if any?

yvette fielding.........she can summon and make any spirit turn hostile and evil and bring upon their terrible wrath. :tu:

Don't ever try to summon demons or evil spirits of any kind.

Why the hell do you wanna summon evil spirits?

Do you realize how many times we have heard this question, regardless of the wording? OMG..<banging head on keyboard>. Teens and preteens are curious, and some are bored..They should know right from wrong, and if they read the board they would understand why anything evil can mess up their lives..The OP knows the Ouija is bad, so wants a quick fix to scare him/her. My suggestion to the poster is, find something fun and safe to do with your time, or even something creative, and constructive not destructive..JN.. :angry:

Good question. People are weird I guess. They sort of believe, but not really, then they mess around, and either become hard-core believers, or get zero results. But people just have to test the waters I guess...

Guys, please go easy on me. I have a reason as to why I want to summon evil spirits in particular. I can't share it with anyone, but trust me, it's not mere curiosity. It's not because I am an immature teen. I really have a genuine reason, but can't share it with anyone at the moment. It's important that I do invoke them, but not for the reasons people normally think.

Summoning spirits to do your bidding is never a good idea. They are not toys to be played with, and once they do your bidding your sure to do theirs. I dunno, I sure wouldn't want to even investigate that idea. Take care.

Lol can anyone answer the Op's question instead of trying to be the moral police. :lol:

Summoning spirits to do your bidding is never a good idea. They are not toys to be played with, and once they do your bidding your sure to do theirs. I dunno, I sure wouldn't want to even investigate that idea. Take care.

You're somewhat right about my intentions, yes, it's something similar. But it's for the right reasons, trust me. I am not doing this for mere curiosity or fun, this is something I have to resort to, because conventional means may not work in this peculiar situation I currently find myself in. But it's not to hurt anyone, simply to protect myself.

Edited by beta

Invoking a spirit is easy, the problem is removing them if you don't know how or lack the ability to. I am curious to ask why you would want to, but I am not going to pry.

Being cautious with this just as most of the others here are, I'm not going to tell you how. It's best not to- even if you have an intention that may seem important. Have you tried asking a guide for assistance instead or perhaps a medium(though there are few that actually are true mediums and useful ><).

Lol can anyone answer the Op's question instead of trying to be the moral police. :lol:

I dont advocate the occult to teenagers, so I wont tell him..Maybe its the Mom in me LOL.. :P

You're somewhat right about my intentions, yes, it's something similar. But it's for the right reasons, trust me. I am not doing this for mere curiosity or fun, this is something I have to resort to, because conventional means may not work in this peculiar situation I currently find myself in. But it's not to hurt anyone, simply to protect myself.

Right or wrong reasons doesn't matter. They help and you owe. I would rather be part or a morale police posse then have you have to deal with repercussions. My brother used to dabble in this and he is seriously messed now. Just find another resort.

Right or wrong reasons doesn't matter. They help and you owe. I would rather be part or a morale police posse then have you have to deal with repercussions. My brother used to dabble in this and he is seriously messed now. Just find another resort.

Exactly and this poster, was asking how to use a Ouija board a few days ago. He is looking for trouble and I for one, will not encourage or assist..JN :no:

yvette fielding.........she can summon and make any spirit turn hostile and evil and bring upon their terrible wrath. :tu:
:lol:

Exactly and this poster, was asking how to use a Ouija board a few days ago. He is looking for trouble and I for one, will not encourage or assist..JN :no:

I don't reccomend Ouija boards either..I have had bad experiences when I was a little girl, and will not recommend them to someone who doesn't have thorough knowledge on them. I just think there are way better ways to deal with anything then what he is looking for. Him asking for help in how to do this shows his lack of knowledge in just the idea of the entities he wants to deal with and that makes it even more dangerous for him. Just not worth it. Sadly, he sounds like the type person that won't heed the warnings and find help elsewhere.

Guys, please go easy on me. I have a reason as to why I want to summon evil spirits in particular. I can't share it with anyone, but trust me, it's not mere curiosity. It's not because I am an immature teen. I really have a genuine reason, but can't share it with anyone at the moment. It's important that I do invoke them, but not for the reasons people normally think.
seance may help but I would say Ouija is your best bet, you can download one and make it yourself :devil:

http://www.castleofspirits.com/ouijaboards.html

My sister calls that the Law of Equivalent Exchange, but I think she chose the name from a show(yay for media... sometimes). The usual exchange is belief for the information you want.

Working with a bad or evil (not always the same) is dangerous, especially if you're going to ask them for something. The rules are changed (aka broken) when working with them. Echange can be changed and they will take more from you if they feel the need (sanity perhaps?).

After reading a past post of yours about asking about Ouija and being curious, I don't think trust is something to fall back upon. The risks for one person- without experience as well, is dangerous (Ouija or without).

I'm just going to say what everyone else has been saying...Hopefully you'll get the idea eventually...

Don't, don't, DO NOT summon demons. No good can ever come of it. And judging from your level of experience (which appears to be none), you will find yourself completely unable to control them. That's not good. That's when people like the coven I was in two years ago have to take care of them so they don't start wreaking havoc. Believe me, that was not a fun experience, and it was very real.

Don't mess with evil spirits. I don't care how much you think your meaningless intentions are for the "right reasons." There is nothing that involves the summoning of demons that can ever be for the "right reasons," much less to "not to hurt anyone."

To the OP do what you want its up to you what decisions you decide to make not anybody else.

seance may help but I would say Ouija is your best bet, you can download one and make it yourself :devil:

http://www.castleofspirits.com/ouijaboards.html

Seances, even more dangerous than ouija IMO... well not much more if it's 1 person Ouija haha ><;

To Chaos:

Very true, I'm just stating my opinion. None of us can make him not do it.

Edited by Slumber Talk

To Chaos:

Very true, I'm just stating my opinion. None of us can make him not do it.

I know and I can understand how you are all looking out for the Op and it is nice, but the OP just wants some information not a moral lesson. :lol:

Edited by chaoszerg

Hey man, I do not know the steps but I am guessing the Ouija would be your best bet. I hope it doesn't happen for your sake but I am not going to give you some lesson lol. Do what you wish

I know and I can understand how you are all looking out for the Op and it is nice, but the OP just wants some information not a moral lesson. :lol:

Well then I guess he'll learn the hard way. I wipe my hands clean of this...

EDITED: Decided to PM it instead- less damage to less people... though can't undo what the other anonymous readers took in already.

Edited by Slumber Talk