Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wow, 2 Billion to Die in 12 Months? A Deep A

Yakhont26

I was quite shocked at this mans understanding of Revelation and his careful analysis. Anyone who has studied Revelation, Daniel, and Matthew 24 knows it has to have a perfect fit... A must see for anyone who follows the prophetic line of information... This guy is putting more of Revelation together than anyone I have ever seen...

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2008/06/2-billi...-12-months.html

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karlis

• iamfatfrog

• GIDEON MAGE

• Lt_Ripley

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really better suited to the 'conspiracy' section.

Or the 'Spirituality & Skepticism' category, kind of a toss-up. :unsure2:

I don't see how his little sermon is "prophetic". I can say 100,000 are going to die within 1 month, and guess what? I'll be totally correct because people all around the world are constantly dying and being born every second in a constant flux. Do you know how many people die every second from accidents alone? Now that's astronomical. Saying 2 billion or 3 million will die in 12 months isn't a prediction at all, it's a inevitability.

Edited by An Urban Legend

People born on or after December 1, 1964, will have to obtain a REAL ID by December 1, 2014. Those born before December 1, 1964, will have until December 1, 2017 to obtain their REAL ID.[13]

so this doent happen right away 2nd no progress todate re;temple mount building,the groups proposing to re-build are not officialy recognized by the Orthodox jews as the people permited to do the rebuilding of,also the man seems to be some what date setting,which is not permitted.

shephards chaple gives a better more indepth & greater details suroundind the books of end time events including isaiah jeremiah ezekiel daniel & revelations there also on the web.

People born on or after December 1, 1964, will have to obtain a REAL ID by December 1, 2014. Those born before December 1, 1964, will have until December 1, 2017 to obtain their REAL ID.[13]

so this doent happen right away 2nd no progress todate re;temple mount building,the groups proposing to re-build are not officialy recognized by the Orthodox jews as the people permited to do the rebuilding of,also the man seems to be some what date setting,which is not permitted.

Hi Froggie, Whats a real Id, Is My drivers licence enough?

Or contractors card?

I was born in 66.

Guess I better look at the link.

Love Omnaka

What do you mean "Real ID" ?

Pretty sure Real ID failed...

Just more typical xian gobbletygook and nonsense. The book or Revelation was written as a political satire against the emperor Nero. It was not intended as a "prophecy". By the fourth century, when the n.t. was compiled, they included revelation as a last minute addition. By then, the intended humor was lost. A modern parallel would be Gulliver's Travels, which lampoons all the political movements of the time in which it was written. If we were to take it as gospel and believe in Lilliputians and Gargantuans as literal truth, it would be about the same.

Just more typical xian gobbletygook and nonsense. The book or Revelation was written as a political satire against the emperor Nero. It was not intended as a "prophecy". By the fourth century, when the n.t. was compiled, they included revelation as a last minute addition. By then, the intended humor was lost. A modern parallel would be Gulliver's Travels, which lampoons all the political movements of the time in which it was written. If we were to take it as gospel and believe in Lilliputians and Gargantuans as literal truth, it would be about the same.

Shhh, you werent supposed to tell...when you put it that way, it doesnt scare people, and then they cant control everyone with fear. Spoil sport :P

Pretty sure Real ID failed...

It did.

These people who claim to have deciphered Revelation are all the same to me. I stick them in the same category as Von Daniken and Sitchin, other "experts" who have made their money off of claiming to know something the rest of the world hasn't figured out and exploiting the gullible.

Shhh, you werent supposed to tell...when you put it that way, it doesnt scare people, and then they cant control everyone with fear. Spoil sport :P

Sorry, sometimes I just blurt out the truth without thinking.

I'll stick with this -

James Kelhoffer, an assistant professor of theological studies at Saint Louis University:

"Many people who have interpreted the rich symbolism and mythology of [Revelation] have read into it to reflect on a world cataclysm within their lifetime. It greatly misunderstands ancient Jewish and Christian prophets who always talk about apocalypses within their own time, not several centuries hence.

every generation says this. Prophecy was meant for another gen. not ours and or the bible didn't mean this gen. it meant another gen..

for thoese who dont know the real id act passed into law however it is still being worked out so as fast as our goverment does stuff baring another 9/11 it will take some time

2 Billion to Die in 12 Months?

doubtful. unless a super virus takes hold we can't contain.

I haven't figured it out but according to revelation 1/3 of the planet will die. Not just people. But I thought it was more of an overnight thing not 12 months.

2 billion! $10k on average per funeral? *note to self, get into the mortuary buisness*

I don't see how his little sermon is "prophetic". I can say 100,000 are going to die within 1 month, and guess what? I'll be totally correct because people all around the world are constantly dying and being born every second in a constant flux. Do you know how many people die every second from accidents alone? Now that's astronomical. Saying 2 billion or 3 million will die in 12 months isn't a prediction at all, it's a inevitability.

That is kind of what I was thinking when I read it. What is the actual stat on how many people die in a month world wide?

Death Rates (2008 est.)1

Death Rate:

8 deaths/1,000 populat

53.4 million people die each year

146,357 people die each day

6098 people die each hour

102 people die each minute

almost 2 people die each second

http://www.wholesomewords.org/missions/gre...html#birdatrate

Well that kind of blows the prediction out of the water.

This is really better suited to the 'conspiracy' section.

Or the 'Spirituality & Skepticism' category, kind of a toss-up. :unsure2:

I guess it also could depend on whether one is an addict of spiritual opiates; or is a skeptic who believes life "just happened"; or is one who believes life is a conspiracy; or ... :P

Pick the pick or shovel of your choice, I guess; depends on whether you want to dig or bury, maybe? B)

Karlis

Sorry, sometimes I just blurt out the truth without thinking.
What is truth, from your point of view? Is your truth more truthful than someone else's truth? :huh:

Karlis :)

Sounds like something out of a sci-fi book.
How else would you describe God the Creator, I wonder?

Karlis

2 Billion to Die in 12 Months?

doubtful. unless a super virus takes hold we can't contain.

Hhmmm ... could a little red avian rooster yell that the sky is falling, and be telling the truth, at a once-upon-a-future-time? After all, the Big$$$ people have to be correct sometime, do they not?

Karlis