Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Elections 2008

Saru

To keep together the growing number of threads covering the US presidential elections and its candidates we've added a subforum to the World Events & Current Affairs board: US Presidential Election 2008.

Any future threads on the election should be started in there as oppose to on the main world events board.

Thanks. :tu:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• reverie

• Stalker

• Princess Serenity

Good idea. It'll separate the threads. ^_^ I'll be able to check the threads separately.

:tsu::tsu:

Indeed. a clever idea.

Will certainly make finding certain threads easier.

Great idea. Many Americans feel so passionately about our current elections they can't control the urge to respond to these political threads. But they must be hideously boring for everyone else and I don't notice the forum getting flooded by UK, Canadian, and Australian political rantings.

Edited by Siara

I like US politics... They are certainly more entertaining then ours.

I browse the US election sub forum although I haven't posted your threads are getting read by me and I am sure others outside the USA.

Great idea. Many Americans feel so passionately about our current elections they can't control the urge to respond to these political threads. But they must be hideously boring for everyone else and I don't notice the forum getting flooded by UK, Canadian, and Australian political rantings.

lol well i couldnt care less

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet!

Thanks, been looking for something like this...

(Then again, it will mean more time on the forums when I should be working... :rolleyes: