Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

spirit animals

man_in_mudboots

im just waiting for miss babyforrest to come in here! its not the death of irony,its beyond that. its the abduction, brutal beating, and gangland-style execution of irony. laugh.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• man_in_mudboots

• Lycan

• dark elf

im just waiting for miss babyforrest to come in here! its not the death of irony,its beyond that. its the abduction, brutal beating, and gangland-style execution of irony. laugh.gif

*raises an eyebrow*

Uh.. do I..want to know?

And uhm.. sorry bout that. Ma'am.

maybe because its domesticated.......

i can see how a domesticated animal would be inferior in comparison to wild ones.

I think mine is a dragonfly. There always seem to dragonflies all around me, everywhere I look. wacko.gif

I'm kinda scared of them, honestly. ph34r.gif

I think mine is a dragonfly. There always seem to dragonflies all around me, everywhere I look. wacko.gif

w00t.gif Usually flies with me... laugh.gif

I think mine is a dragonfly. There always seem to dragonflies all around me, everywhere I look.

I'm kinda scared of them, honestly.

in Louisiana, there are dragonflies every where. we make no attempt to keep them out of our house, in fact encourage them because the eat the mosquitos in there too. but how can you be scared of them? come on, theyre alot smaller than you, they have no teeth or claws, they dont suck blood, they dont sting, they cant spin webs for you to walk into, they dont eat threads in your cloths, they dont make cocoons, and theyre actually beneficial!! they ROCK!! in fact, i think theyre the best of insects!! possibly animals in general!!

isnt it sort of strange that your scared of your supposed spirit animal? blink.gif

i think that you need to like your spirit animal.... so most likely Kellalor's isn't a dragonfly? i don't know. you decide. whistling2.gif