Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Ashe Romeo

A Tale of Two Sisters

Ashe Romeo

WATCH IT. All of you! Watch it now.

It's the most brilliant film I've seen in many, many years. I can't remember the last time my jaw dropped like that. I'm still shaking from it.

It's not scary in the sense where you see brief flashes of horrifying images, it's by no means a "screamer", but it's legitimately unsettling. It's eerie. There's a bit of a supernatural element involved in the whole thing (of course, that bit is left open to interpretation), but there's so, SO much more to it that makes it AMAZING.

Character development was well done, the foreshadowing and symbolism was absolutely brilliant, the acting was nothing short of superb...I'm just amazed at how phenomenally well done it was and am definitely reccomending it to anyone who likes a "good" ghost story, one that makes you think.

That's all, I think =]

Radian

Ashe, are you talking about the Asian verson?... I just saw that one recently.. I haven't seen any others yet.

Potholer

I've seen that! I guess I'd agree its not a screamer but it sureis frightening... I'm a wuss but good god I found that movie scary. Absolutely brilliant and convoluted and so surprising and bloody scary. I slept with my flatmate when I saw it because I was too scared to sleep alone :lol:. I'd totally recommend its awesomeness.

Elite

hey this movie sounds pretty good can someone post a link to somewhere where i can watch it

~TheBigK~

Sounds good. I love Asian horror films but I can never seem to get ahold of them.

Radian
Sounds good. I love Asian horror films but I can never seem to get ahold of them.

Youtube has a couple folks that upload a heap of them.. here is one with "tale of two sisters" or Janghwa, Hongry w/

English subs.

Part 1/12::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIyZUIBqNcc...feature=related

I recommend "the shutter" and "Hair extensions" (Ekusute Exte) as well. both are very good!

Grimscythe
Youtube has a couple folks that upload a heap of them.. here is one with "tale of two sisters" or Janghwa, Hongry w/

English subs.

Part 1/12::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIyZUIBqNcc...feature=related

I recommend "the shutter" and "Hair extensions" (Ekusute Exte) as well. both are very good!

I'm suddenly very curious about the latter of those. O.o I've never had the patience to watch Asian movies and read the subs though. Maybe I'll get unlazy enough one day.

ValkyrieVoice
WATCH IT. All of you! Watch it now.

It's the most brilliant film I've seen in many, many years. I can't remember the last time my jaw dropped like that. I'm still shaking from it.

It's not scary in the sense where you see brief flashes of horrifying images, it's by no means a "screamer", but it's legitimately unsettling. It's eerie. There's a bit of a supernatural element involved in the whole thing (of course, that bit is left open to interpretation), but there's so, SO much more to it that makes it AMAZING.

Character development was well done, the foreshadowing and symbolism was absolutely brilliant, the acting was nothing short of superb...I'm just amazed at how phenomenally well done it was and am definitely reccomending it to anyone who likes a "good" ghost story, one that makes you think.

That's all, I think =]

How come I've never heard of it?

:o

God! I really need to catch up on things!

GreyWeather

If you liked this movie, I'd recommend 'Into The Mirror' and 'The Eye' :tu:

Ashe Romeo
If you liked this movie, I'd recommend 'Into The Mirror' and 'The Eye' :tu:

Into the Mirror? is that good? I saw The Eye and I loved it, loved it enough to refuse to watch the Americanized version of it. ^_^

Also, if anyone wants to watch ATOTS and other Asian horror movies....

http://www.asian-horror-movies.com/

Full-length features, good quality. Couple good ones on there. xD