Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What can you sense?

TheLivingDead

I just saw and responded to a thread about something similar to this and I made me very curious. I'm going to put up a picture of a lady and I was hoping to see what others might 'sense' about her. I'm sorry if it is overdone, I was just curious. I would love to hear everyone's answers!

PS How do i put a picture in here? I've been trying to figure it out for 30 mins!

Edited by TheLivingDead

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLivingDead

• the14u2cee

• John from Lowell

• Valandis

Add Reply, and then copy and paste in the message box.....

~Kitt

if it's a image from the web, get the url (right click - properties - copy the url) and write [img=[/img] in the text box here and paste the url between [img] and ];)

I feel so dumb, I can't even put a picture up. <_< This is what it keeps telling me:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

then you probably don't have the image url (make sure it ends with .jgp .bmp .png .gif or .jpeg <-- those are the most used image filetypes anyway) :)

then you probably don't have the image url (make sure it ends with .jgp .bmp .png .gif or .jpeg <-- those are the most used image filetypes anyway) :)

linked-image

I did it! Thank you! It had extra letters and numbers on the end and I just had to delete them. Yay!

linked-image

I did it! Thank you! It had extra letters and numbers on the end and I just had to delete them. Yay!

i dont know y but i get a odd feeling looking at this pic

You're welcome, glad I could help :)

as for the picture, I get nothing, sorry :P But then again I'm no psychic, so...

however I love these kinds of threads :D

I'm no psychic, but I like to try.

She looks like a strong person. Active social life, loud voice... hmm...strong opinion about things. Nice person, as long as she's not angry. She likes to have nice things in her house.

iI'm not a psychic either, actually never tried this before, but i will give it a shot =]

She seems like a strong person, had some rough times in the past but now things are much better, is she divorced? i sense that she is very independent and tries not to lie on others for assistance or help, but craves for someone to be close to. I'm not sure about this but does she has some type of illness? i don't know why im asking, just felt i should.

i dont know y but i get a odd feeling looking at this pic

What kind of odd feeling? I'm interested to know. :)

Well so far, Pelican and Anukis, I'm sorry to say but some of your predictions are actually the opposite! Great try though. She is actually can be very quiet, and does not go out at all except for work. She usually has no opinion on anything, especially when it comes to going out to eat dinner! ^_^ It is very hard for her to make decisions herself and usually relies on other people to decide for her.

Pelican: She actually doesn't have many nice things in her house, although she does have a lot of stuff. Which brings me to Anukis' prediction.

Anukis: As far as being ill, she does not have a major physical illness, except for a cough from long-term smoking. Psychologically, although never diagnosed, she seems to have a hoarding disorder, mainly with clothes and mail. She actually can be very independent, she hates it when other people pay for her dinner or whatever else she may get. She is not divorced but a widow, her husband died over 20 years ago.

Get job everyone, this is a lot of fun. I'd love to hear if anything else might have anything. :D

What kind of odd feeling? I'm interested to know. :)

Well so far, Pelican and Anukis, I'm sorry to say but some of your predictions are actually the opposite! Great try though. She is actually can be very quiet, and does not go out at all except for work. She usually has no opinion on anything, especially when it comes to going out to eat dinner! ^_^ It is very hard for her to make decisions herself and usually relies on other people to decide for her.

Pelican: She actually doesn't have many nice things in her house, although she does have a lot of stuff. Which brings me to Anukis' prediction.

Anukis: As far as being ill, she does not have a major physical illness, except for a cough from long-term smoking. Psychologically, although never diagnosed, she seems to have a hoarding disorder, mainly with clothes and mail. She actually can be very independent, she hates it when other people pay for her dinner or whatever else she may get. She is not divorced but a widow, her husband died over 20 years ago.

Get job everyone, this is a lot of fun. I'd love to hear if anything else might have anything. :D

i dont know y but looking make that odd feelings and one in my belly and head it hard to say what this means

As far as being ill, she does not have a major physical illness, except for a cough from long-term smoking

smoking! I really thought about that, just didn't type it for some reason...

so you say it's the opposite - strange, intetresting indeed, I would have never thought

I don't know why, but when I looked at the picture I felt this pain shot through my rib case. I don't know why, I've never felt that before by just looking at a picture.

I don't know how to explain the feeling is it's just me or that something bad has happened to her. Or maybe that something bad is going to happen to her.

And I feel this sadness when I look into her eyes.

Edited by Valandis

I don't know why, but when I looked at the picture I felt this pain shot through my rib case. I don't know why, I've never felt that before by just looking at a picture.

I don't know how to explain the feeling is it's just me or that something bad has happened to her. Or maybe that something bad is going to happen to her.

And I feel this sadness when I look into her eyes.

Very interesting! She recently had bronchitis and had coughed so hard that she ended up cracking several ribs. She has never been diagnosed but I think that she also suffers from depression, maybe thats the sad feeling you get?

Pelican: LOL she is a very heavy smoker, and has been for years. Great job on that. Sorry about the other things though, she is such a quiet person that never has an opinion on anything, its so funny sometimes. And she would rather stay home than go out anywhere, it takes me forever just to get her to come visit me!

I'm not sure if I got this ability. I just replied on what I felt watching it. Maybe I do have this ability? :unsure:

I'm not sure if I got this ability. I just replied on what I felt watching it. Maybe I do have this ability? :unsure:

I suppose anything is possible. :) I know that I am no good at it LOL.

Oh dear, I don't know how to quote. :lol: I press the Quote button but it just turns red and stays there...

Oh well, I just need to figure this out somehow. :P

Edited by Valandis

OK, i see that she feels stuck? like she should be living another life? She is not Happy with the way things are now, gets depressed allot , feels young in an old body.

Lot's of hot flashes, Time for a Vacation. She cant make up her mind about something and it seems like an important decision.

Makes sense?

OK, i see that she feels stuck? like she should be living another life? She is not Happy with the way things are now, gets depressed allot , feels young in an old body.

Lot's of hot flashes, Time for a Vacation. She cant make up her mind about something and it seems like an important decision.

Makes sense?

Do you mean hot flashes like menopause hot flashes? If so, she's a little old for that LOL. She's 68.

For the most part you are correct, she does feel stuck, not happy with the way things are and does need a vacation. But she is retiring in a month and a half so I think that those feelings will go away shortly! But what you have described is how it has been for her for probably the last 10 years. So great job! :tu:

Oh dear, I don't know how to quote. :lol: I press the Quote button but it just turns red and stays there...

Oh well, I just need to figure this out somehow. :P

After you click on quote, it does turn red, and then you then to click on reply.

After you click on quote, it does turn red, and then you then to click on reply.

is she by any chance somekind of scientist or doctor? anything of the sort?

Thanks allot! :D

As a person who has dyslexia, I find these kinds of things can be a problem for me. What is intuitive for most, is not for me.

Sorry if I implied I was rejecting your perception. I could have been more playful with the opportunity you were encouraging.

John

Nope, she's a manager at a DMV! LOL.