Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What can you sense?

TheLivingDead

I'm still feeling a decision thats on her mind or some sort of should i stay or should i go type feeling?

I also see a boat trip coming up for her, did she have a twin? Because i feel a male around her but very strong?

And does she bring sweets to work for co-workers? or maybe some one brings her sweets? i since a sweet tooth..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLivingDead

• the14u2cee

• John from Lowell

• Valandis

I'm still feeling a decision thats on her mind or some sort of should i stay or should i go type feeling?

I also see a boat trip coming up for her, did she have a twin? Because i feel a male around her but very strong?

And does she bring sweets to work for co-workers? or maybe some one brings her sweets? i since a sweet tooth..

Well from what she has told me and others, she cannot wait to leave. I'm not sure about a boat trip, she doesn't really travel much, but that is because of her job. She has two sisters, but no twin, and she really isn't close to any males. She and I are very close, and I bring my husband along to see her sometimes, but thats it.

As far as the sweets, she's a diabetic so she cannot eat a lot of sweets at all, and she doesn't like the sugar-free stuff even though there is a co-worker who will give them to her on holidays. She makes the world's best fudge, which is really really sweet, and she's had that recipe since the 1960's, but she does not eat any of it. That is the only thing I can think of as far as sweets.

BUT interesting you call them sweets and not candy or desserts because her last name is SWEET! So maybe that is what you were sensing?

:w00t: Well, maybe that's why i see the sweet, i saw it but not as a name, sorry :no:

And she says nothing about something thats on her mind? because i still feel a BIG decision coming up for her, and i hear a country accent.

You have any other picture's?

As a person who has dyslexia, I find these kinds of things can be a problem for me. What is intuitive for most, is not for me.

Sorry if I implied I was rejecting your perception. I could have been more playful with the opportunity you were encouraging.

John

John... you know I had to jump in on this one and make a comment...

YOU DYSLEXIA????? I own three businesses, in the middle of writing five different books, give seminars weekly, own a hypnotherapy office, and have thirteen children... some with more then one college degree... and i don't understand half the words you use...

you make ME feel like I have dyslexia!!!! :0

:) Your killing me... lol

I love you John... you are so great... and i wanted everyone to know this.. !!!!!!

:w00t: Well, maybe that's why i see the sweet, i saw it but not as a name, sorry :no:

And she says nothing about something thats on her mind? because i still feel a BIG decision coming up for her, and i hear a country accent.

You have any other picture's?

As far as I know retiring at the end of August is her BIG decision, she's been wanting to do it for some time now. I know she is going through with it because she is retiring with her friend and the owner of the DMV. Unless she has another secret she hasn't told me yet, I can't think of anything else. Maybe what you're sensing is her decision to retire, its a really big step for her.

I wouldn't really say she has a country accent, but a southern one since we live in Charlotte, NC. :P

I can only find one other decent picture of her that is not from the same event. Its not that great, but the best I could find. :) Obviously she's the one in the middle!

linked-image

Is she married or was? i think i see maybe a passed Husband? maybe thats the male i see, i think he has been gone for some time.

Is she married or was? i think i see maybe a passed Husband? maybe thats the male i see, i think he has been gone for some time.

She is a widow, and has been for some time. I never got a chance to even meet him, since he died before I was born. I want to say that it was 25 years ago this past Christmas.

John... you know I had to jump in on this one and make a comment...

YOU DYSLEXIA????? I own three businesses, in the middle of writing five different books, give seminars weekly, own a hypnotherapy office, and have thirteen children... some with more then one college degree... and i don't understand half the words you use...

you make ME feel like I have dyslexia!!!! :0

:) Your killing me... lol

I love you John... you are so great... and i wanted everyone to know this.. !!!!!!

Your humor is priceless.

I had my own consulting and service business for 20 years with very few clients. Prior to that I worked with many hi-tech computer firms. I am currently retired.

I would get a lot of "You do not know what you are talking about" and "we don't know what you are talking about". Some of the people I worked with knew I had an uncanny gift for insight, but not most. Still I try as best I can. Mant companys are not in business today because I could not explain my insights to them.

BTW the Gift of Dyslexia is not well understood. A person with dyslexia uses visualization and not liner word/thought constructs. That is why they learn and see 50 times as much as others. I have a book that explains why this happens. The educational systems are unaware of these things. This gift is seen as a learning dis-ability.

It is the vocabulary that causes me problems and the interconnected factors that are so hard for me to explain most of the time. In some ways I have become very articulate as a result of this problem. As long as I can stick to one or two concepts, I am usually ok.

Your comment is affectionately appreciated.

John

Your humor is priceless.

I had my own consulting and service business for 20 years with very few clients. Prior to that I worked with many hi-tech computer firms. I am currently retired.

I would get a lot of "You do not know what you are talking about" and "we don't know what you are talking about". Some of the people I worked with knew I had an uncanny gift for insight, but not most. Still I try as best I can. Mant companys are not in business today because I could not explain my insights to them.

BTW the Gift of Dyslexia is not well understood. A person with dyslexia uses visualization and not liner word/thought constructs. That is why they learn and see 50 times as much as others. I have a book that explains why this happens. The educational systems are unaware of these things. This gift is seen as a learning dis-ability.

It is the vocabulary that causes me problems and the interconnected factors that are so hard for me to explain most of the time. In some ways I have become very articulate as a result of this problem. As long as I can stick to one or two concepts, I am usually ok.

Your comment is affectionately appreciated.

John

I have dsylexia too, although I do not see it as a gift but a curse, but maybe in time? I understand what you mean about using and learning with visualization and not with linear word/thought constructs because that is how I learn, by visualization. I would love to know the title of the book you are talking about because I think I would like to check it out. In my mind, I know what the correct order of words or numbers is, but when I try to say it out loud, it comes out jumbled.

I have a problem with numbers, mainly time. For instance, if someone asks me what time it is, and its 8:42, I will tell them that it is 4:82 or 2:48. Sometimes I don't even realize it until the person looks at me funny.

I have dsylexia too, although I do not see it as a gift but a curse, but maybe in time? I understand what you mean about using and learning with visualization and not with linear word/thought constructs because that is how I learn, by visualization. I would love to know the title of the book you are talking about because I think I would like to check it out. In my mind, I know what the correct order of words or numbers is, but when I try to say it out loud, it comes out jumbled.

I have a problem with numbers, mainly time. For instance, if someone asks me what time it is, and its 8:42, I will tell them that it is 4:82 or 2:48. Sometimes I don't even realize it until the person looks at me funny.

I would love to see this book on-line someplace. It is a real education to read.

The title is "The Gift of Dyslexia". Written by Ronald D. Davis with Eldon M. Braun. To order from your bookstore ask for ISBN 0-929551-24-9. For special details write: Special Markets, The Berkley Publishing Group, 375 Hudson Street, New York, New York 10014.

To order by phone call toll-free 1-888-999-3324 or call 1-650-692-8995. Email at rondavis@dyslexia.com

I found it refreshing to realize that this is a gift.

John

I would love to see this book on-line someplace. It is a real education to read.

The title is "The Gift of Dyslexia". Written by Ronald D. Davis with Eldon M. Braun. To order from your bookstore ask for ISBN 0-929551-24-9. For special details write: Special Markets, The Berkley Publishing Group, 375 Hudson Street, New York, New York 10014.

To order by phone call toll-free 1-888-999-3324 or call 1-650-692-8995. Email at rondavis@dyslexia.com

I found it refreshing to realize that this is a gift.

John

if it helps me understand more of what those reallllyyyy big words are... put me on the need to have list...

I love you.. i will get this for my sister who also has dyslexia... now you can all three make me feel stupid... lol... :)

luvnya... Luvnkind

Is she a school teacher?

Is she a school teacher?

who my sister.. well yes.. she teaches childre with CP like her son..