Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teenager discovers bat hiding in trousers

UM-Bot

bat.jpg
An aberdeen receptionist received a shock yesterday after discovering a wild bat in her trousers while travelling to work. Nineteen-year-old Anna Buchan, from Holburn Street, Aberdeen, was being driven to her job at SMS at Dyce by her mother when she realised something was wrong.

She said: “I felt something moving in my trousers and started screaming as I thought it was a wasp that would sting me.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Press and Journal

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaoszerg

• TheLivingDead

• UM-Bot

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

It would seem that the bat, being a creature known for its poor eyesight, mistook Miss Buchan's wardrobe for a cave and spent the night sleeping in her trousers which were hung up overnight.

How can anyone NOT notice something like that in your trousers? I mean, I would think I'd feel something if I have a bat in my pants, especially if it's hanging upside down on my crotch by, you know, the extra weight? Geez LOL!

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

I think the bats are starting a conspiracy. This is the 2nd one in a week to be found in someone's undergarments. :tu:

I think the bats are starting a conspiracy. This is the 2nd one in a week to be found in someone's undergarments. :tu:

I think something is dodgy about this story it seems a little bit of a coincidence.

Edited by chaoszerg

They're in league with the squirels, it's an effing rodent / Al-Kida joint effort, imo. :unsure: .............. :D

Jeez, bats in bra's, bats in pants, what ever happened to bats in the belfry...

Lolness Biffarino!

I wonder when she put her trousers on did the bat think a buddy had moved in with him..... :ph34r:

Lol joking that was in bad taste I apologize in advance.

Too.....many.....JOKES! Hard......time.................breathing.................!!!!!!!!

Eww I hate bats. I used to have them at an old house of mine and they would swoop down and hit me in the head. <_< My dad thought it was hilarious though. I can't believe she just carried into work!

Don't you think that as a woman she would notice a bulge in her pants? LOL :lol:

So when you put the trousers on your saying you didn't notice for a while...bats aren't big...but they are not small either..something is not right here.

• 2 weeks later...

"Teenager discovers bat hiding in trousers"

Now there's somethingyou don't hear everyday! :lol:

Eww I hate bats. I used to have them at an old house of mine and they would swoop down and hit me in the head. <_< My dad thought it was hilarious though. I can't believe she just carried into work!

Don't you think that as a woman she would notice a bulge in her pants? LOL :lol:

O-M-G IM BUSTING A GUT HERE! ROFL!!!!!

*laugh*

*cough*

*wheeze* ***wipes tears of laughter* so many inuendos!

Edited by Energia

O-M-G IM BUSTING A GUT HERE! ROFL!!!!!

*laugh*

*cough*

*wheeze* ***wipes tears of laughter* so many inuendos!

*bows* Thank you. I've only waited 16 days for someone to respond to that. ;)