Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i believe i have video of a ghost....

Javier

In my heart of hearts.. Someone needs to get in that bedroom where the mattress was- Where she was found, and someone needs to have a heart to heart talk with her. (I'm being totally serious here, :blink:)

See, she's stuck in that warp where she died. She is still waiting- wanting to be rescued by her parents. That's what she's waiting on, looking out the window for- her folks, her family. Noticed the pattern with these windows.. so much that one has literally seemed to leave its spiritual imprint of her.. still looking out that window.. and waiting..

Someone needs to tell her to go over to them, that they are waiting for her in another place.. She needs rest, peace.

Alright, Sunni. I'll pm for what I need. But, do you have enough of a rapport to be able to confirm when she departs?

NS

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Javier

• Radian

• JustNormal

• Nile_Shaman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Javier, Please don't let this go until something is done, or until you have done everything possible in your power to see that this is done..

We don't want documentation (which is always nice when you can get it), but that girl needs peace.. know what I'm saying, right?

*add

NS, pm.

Edited by Shankpin

I don't want to be only one to see this.. But she is looking out of the top window here. There is a radiant white light that shines around her (mainly what I see is around her head.) So much so that it radiates clear out the panes of glass. I get impression she is reaching out here.. She is looking down on the photographer..I think she is wanting help. This is NOT bad.

linked-image

I sound crazy as hell, but I really don't care at this point-

You know I wanted to dismiss this as reflection and a rainy day but I see what your talking about now , Her hair and face are there as if she was looking out and leaning against the window, I am close to Indy if I get the chance this fall I will go there and at least take pics....

linked-image

This is a very sad thread I must say. It is tragic on what happened to her. It’s still happening today-There is youths in BC Canada in court for beating up a boy. The boy was new to the area and he thought that he had made new friends but they turned on him with no reason and beat him up. He died. I do not think or believe there is a ghost in that house though there is a atmosphere of sadness here. Edited by primordial

Javier, Please don't let this go until something is done, or until you have done everything possible in your power to see that this is done..

We don't want documentation (which is always nice when you can get it), but that girl needs peace.. know what I'm saying, right?

*add

NS, pm.

i know, i really am working on it.....ill tell u right now, i dont have the huevos to do it myself....i know next to nothing about the paranormal and have always really just avoided it

You know I wanted to dismiss this as reflection and a rainy day but I see what your talking about now , Her hair and face are there as if she was looking out and leaning against the window, I am close to Indy if I get the chance this fall I will go there and at least take pics....

Yes she is there, and hopefully won't be when you take your pics this Fall :).

The problem is that once she leaves, there will be a Vacuum, briefly, and they never stay empty. Given the traumas there, it will attract negative things and may become genuinely haunted.

I realize that like Sunni, what I say may seem insane to many, however for those of you who wish her to be free, start praying for her and directing your best thoughts and prayers to that house that it be filled with love and life and beauty and God's Light. That will help. Nice if that also is what fills the vacuum, when she heads on home.

NS

i know, i really am working on it.....ill tell u right now, i dont have the huevos to do it myself....i know next to nothing about the paranormal and have always really just avoided it

Maybe you could call upon a priest, and have everyone perform a vigil and "maybe" the priest could set her free, even from the outside. If it is her, she needs to get out of there, and you dont have to do anything but set up the vigil and call a priest. If you are scared to go inside, then dont..It CAN be done from the outside, but will take longer, and well worth it. Thats just my theory..JN :yes:

Yes she is there, and hopefully won't be when you take your pics this Fall :).

The problem is that once she leaves, there will be a Vacuum, briefly, and they never stay empty. Given the traumas there, it will attract negative things and may become genuinely haunted.

I realize that like Sunni, what I say may seem insane to many, however for those of you who wish her to be free, start praying for her and directing your best thoughts and prayers to that house that it be filled with love and life and beauty and God's Light. That will help. Nice if that also is what fills the vacuum, when she heads on home.

NS

Anything that will help her I will be glad to do...

Haha :lol: . Not sure If I'd have huevos to do by myself.. I may if someone was with me..

When I pulled that one shot up to look and my eyes went straight there, I swear I've never had so many chills like that in my entire life. I had to literally leave the room for a bit, just to settle down. To shake em off.

If you do get there just be sure to let us see those pics.

(*hopefully* by then this will be resolved..)

I don't normally do this anymore, but say this when u go by that house again and forget about her..

We beseech Thee, O Lord,

in Thy mercy,

to have pity on the soul of Thy handmaid; Sylvia

do Thou, Who hast freed her

from the perils of this mortal life,

restore to her the portion of everlasting salvation.

Through Christ our Lord,

linked-image

NS

Since I came to this thread I've had my thoughts and heart on that girl-

It will be, Or I'll do my best from my end..

Anything that will help her I will be glad to do...

i remember noticing u were from west lafayette when i first came here, and wondering if u knew about it...my girlfriend keeps telling me to stay away from the house (shes a believer) and my instincts tell me to stay away from the house...i really hope u get the chance to visit the house....

i have a question for everybody....what do you think would happen to this spirit (if it is one) if the house was demolished?

I don't normally do this anymore, but say this when u go by that house again and forget about her..

We beseech Thee, O Lord,

in Thy mercy,

to have pity on the soul of Thy handmaid; Sylvia

do Thou, Who hast freed her

from the perils of this mortal life,

restore to her the portion of everlasting salvation.

Through Christ our Lord,

Gosh, that's a beautiful passage.

Edited by Shankpin

Everyone will probably disagree with me, but IMO, I think she'll remain there as if she's still in the house in spite of it being gone. I don't think they see or feel the physical sense like we, but more so it's the spiritualness of things or sight that keeps them.. like in their memory, it still exist, so to them it does.

*add

She'll be gone within seven days.. something the Shamans have practiced since ancient times & it's a core duty by them to send spirits to the other world-- a ceremony called

"psychopomp." Similar to a remote cleansing. It's all we have now at this point.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/psychopomp

(though is also usually backed in this realm by the tribe or family, so Nile will be depending on UM friends to keep the light and love up for about a 7 day window to disperse what negativity we can in the wake of her (Sylvia) departure, as well as during the entry to interact with her (Sylvia) and explain.)

I can't emphasize that in bold enough. *That's extremely important* to anyone who will consider prayers and light.

Edited by Shankpin

i remember noticing u were from west lafayette when i first came here, and wondering if u knew about it...my girlfriend keeps telling me to stay away from the house (shes a believer) and my instincts tell me to stay away from the house...i really hope u get the chance to visit the house....

i have a question for everybody....what do you think would happen to this spirit (if it is one) if the house was demolished?

To be honest, I would get a wrecking ball out there tomorrow, however whatever or whoever is there, will remain on the land, regardless. But it might be easier to then send her on, or whatever it is, back to where it belongs. If this makes you and your g/f uncomfortable then follow your instincts. Just pray for Sylvia and let it go, if you must. We have to take care of the living, before we can help those who have passed. There could be several spirits or whatever in there, we just dont know..JN :(

Everyone will probably disagree with me, but IMO, I think she'll remain there as if she's still in the house in spite of it being gone. I don't think they see or feel the physical sense like we, but more so it's the spiritualness of things or sight that keeps them.. like in their memory, it still exist, so to them it does.

*add

She'll be gone within seven days.. something the Shamans have practiced since ancient times & it's a core duty by them to send spirits to the other world-- a ceremony called

"psychopomp." It's all we have now at this point.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/psychopomp

(though is also usually backed in this realm by the tribe or family, so Nile will be depending on UM friends to keep the light and love up for about a 7 day window to disperse what negativity we can in the wake of her (Sylvia) departure, as well as during the entry to interact with her (Sylvia) and explain.)

I can't emphasize that in bold enough. *That's extremely important* to anyone who will consider prayers and light.

Consider it done!! JN :yes:

What if she doesn't know she is dead, or its part of a residual haunting, reenacting her death? Just thought I would put these ideas out here.

what do you mean by shenanigans? only 1 other person has suggested that we staged this.....i dont really see how it could be staged, the house is boarded up and has been for a long time.....although i would love to go inside the house, that was not the case

The video is horrible. And yes it seems to be boarded up. but the doesnt mean you cant get in.

What if she doesn't know she is dead, or its part of a residual haunting, reenacting her death? Just thought I would put these ideas out here.

Good point, but if it was residual would she have the ability to actually show herself so often? JN :hmm:

So, I'm gonna have to call Shenanigans on this one.

-Akaebeel

*grabs his broom and screams 'SHENANIGANS'*

As far as it being intelligent, or residual.. She wouldn't seem to be able to look DOWN on those peeping inside, or taking picks of the place..

Edited by Shankpin

Consider it done!! JN :yes:

:tu: Thanks so much, Jn..(hugs)

you got mail, btw.

Good point, but if it was residual would she have the ability to actually show herself so often? JN :hmm:

Not too sure, probably not.

As far as it being intelligent, or residual.. She wouldn't seem to be able to look DOWN on those peeping inside, or taking picks of the place..

My bad :P.

;) no problemo.. Edited by Shankpin

The video is horrible. And yes it seems to be boarded up. but the doesnt mean you cant get in.

what do u mean by the video is horrible