Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i believe i have video of a ghost....

Javier

I have read all the posts but may have missed where this might have been pointed out. In the 43 second mark posted above, the face is in the upper corner of the window. On the 47 second mark where I posted it on the second page, the face has moved to the bottom. May not be important but I find interesting how it could move and keep so defined. If this is an energy, it is a strong one. (I think it is.)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Javier

• Radian

• JustNormal

• Nile_Shaman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the window on the top left thats mainly in question around 43 seconds had BLINDS

when i drove past this morning, they were pulled up completely....didnt see anything strange today

the video is uploading to youtube right now........my batteries in my camera died during the 2nd shot, and its hard to see anyways but i could see with my eyes that those were blinds, not curtains

here it is

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bcr21FLClvc

by the way, before the battery died, i was gonna say "the middle window, i dont see any blinds or curtains at all" not like it really matters too much

also, the left window that is in question has a hole in it (partialy broken)......i still dont think it was wind though

Edited by Javier

Now, as for boarded up empty houses having squatters, I think that it is possible. I remember talking to a customer, who's house I use to pass by to work in another state, talking about the house next to hers. For the longest time, it was on the market and empty. She was telling me, that drug addicts have managed to get in and use it to take drugs all the time. That house wasn't old or dibiliated. It was locked up tight by the real estage office. Anywhere, that I have lived, when there is an empty house, people do manage to get in. No doubt, I do not think that it's reflections on those house windows. I do think someone is in there, and it could possibly be squatters. Now, what I find interesting, no matter when or where the camera focus is, the one particular window, the window to the room where that poor girl was found dead, it always seems to have activity. First time when approached on foot, and the second time approached by car, and the third time, approached by car, but coming from a different direction. It just seems someone is messing with the window, just as the focus is facing that house. How can it be in that window at different surprising varying times?

Now, I never saw the face in the window, until Wallydraigle pointed it out. It doesn't look right to me. In fact, the head looks too big for an actual person standing at the window at that house. The size of the face and head would look like that person was a giant in that room. Plus, it seems, when I freeze frame it at varyious times, the face just pops right into there. Plus at an angle. ALthough, the face stares straight out, as opposed to the picture that Wallydraigle imposed next to the window. Plus, Wallydraigle's picture shows the different color and light level as opposed to the house and window, where the face in the window blends in. Can anyone super impose a picture in there that well?

In other words, I'm still up in the air, and it's getting weirder and weirder by the moment.

Now, I never saw the face in the window, until Wallydraigle pointed it out. It doesn't look right to me. In fact, the head looks too big for an actual person standing at the window at that house. The size of the face and head would look like that person was a giant in that room. Plus, it seems, when I freeze frame it at varyious times, the face just pops right into there. Plus at an angle. ALthough, the face stares straight out, as opposed to the picture that Wallydraigle imposed next to the window. Plus, Wallydraigle's picture shows the different color and light level as opposed to the house and window, where the face in the window blends in. Can anyone super impose a picture in there that well?

In other words, I'm still up in the air, and it's getting weirder and weirder by the moment.

seriously, the youtube video is 100% untouched besides the scenes being trimmed, i swear that on my life......as for the tinyurl link to the pic i posted, that was done by a girl who i met on youtube from me posting the video......i dont know if she put that face there or not in the pic, BUT in the vid, that face appears from nowhere!!!!!!! when i showed my friend (who was with me when we filmed this) he was AMAZED by that face, and how it just comes from nowhere, it is very weird

seriously, the youtube video is 100% untouched besides the scenes being trimmed, i swear that on my life......as for the tinyurl link to the pic i posted, that was done by a girl who i met on youtube from me posting the video......i dont know if she put that face there or not in the pic, BUT in the vid, that face appears from nowhere!!!!!!! when i showed my friend (who was with me when we filmed this) he was AMAZED by that face, and how it just comes from nowhere, it is very weird

I saw the face last night, and Shankpin can attest to that. I didnt believe it was Sylvia at the time but that of the monster who killed her. I even tried to post a pic of the video and Gertrude but I was too tired. The resemblance is uncanny, but in my heart of hearts, I say it is not Sylvia..JMO..JN

the window on the top left thats mainly in question around 43 seconds had BLINDS

when i drove past this morning, they were pulled up completely....didnt see anything strange today

the video is uploading to youtube right now........my batteries in my camera died during the 2nd shot, and its hard to see anyways but i could see with my eyes that those were blinds, not curtains

here it is

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bcr21FLClvc

by the way, before the battery died, i was gonna say "the middle window, i dont see any blinds or curtains at all" not like it really matters too much

also, the left window that is in question has a hole in it (partialy broken)......i still dont think it was wind though

Well this makes that first video of that left window very strange indeed.

Yes, it does seem to do this. This explains it to me as well. Plus, the picture Walldraigle put up there has Sylvia looking away from the camera, while the face in the window is facing forwards and not smiling. The thing is, the face and head looks really big for a person of that size in that room.

the face is HUGE....i really honestly hope that it is only a reflection somehow someway, cuz this **** scares me.....i feel if it is a spirit i may have disturbed it

i honestly wish that this was somebody elses video now so i could shrug it off as being doctored and i would have nothing to do with it

Edited by Javier

the face is HUGE....i really honestly hope that it is only a reflection somehow someway, cuz this **** scares me.....i feel if it is a spirit i may have disturbed it

i honestly wish that this was somebody elses video now so i could shrug it off as being doctored and i would have nothing to do with it

Well since you pointed out that hole in it now, i'm starting to think it's movement could been caused by some form of wind, as when you were outside the first time it was windy, was it not???

I'm not doubting somethings their, but just tryign to help ya, honestly i'd relax because your outside the house it's not like it'll come out of the house (if it's there) and chase you off the property like old people sometimes do when you step on their lawns.

Well since you pointed out that hole in it now, i'm starting to think it's movement could been caused by some form of wind, as when you were outside the first time it was windy, was it not???

I'm not doubting somethings their, but just tryign to help ya, honestly i'd relax because your outside the house it's not like it'll come out of the house (if it's there) and chase you off the property like old people sometimes do when you step on their lawns.

lol.....well if the hole was there before, i didnt happen to see it, or take any mental note of it......but still, that face at 43 seconds gets me....and how do blinds get pulled apart??? like split down the middle??? i dont know maybe we are all just seeing things, thats what im honestly hoping for, and yes if i remember right (and from the audio of the video) it was somewhat windy

lol.....well if the hole was there before, i didnt happen to see it, or take any mental note of it......but still, that face at 43 seconds gets me....and how do blinds get pulled apart??? like split down the middle??? i dont know maybe we are all just seeing things, thats what im honestly hoping for, and yes if i remember right (and from the audio of the video) it was somewhat windy

Well i really never saw the blinds move apart i did see that dark thing on the window but i was really thinking it had something to do with reflection, well who knows maybe if you go back there sometime (if you want) see if you contact anything, maybe try doing EVP's taking snapshots from a digital camera, as this is only data you got, if your wanting to see if somethings there, then continue to gather data. Thats what i'm trying to do with my basement and man have i gotten some freaky stuff >.< So much activity in my house at times >.<

I didn't see it in the earlier vid, either, and don't know the answers to the question about the back window. But, this leaves the front window and apparent evidence that someone is inside. A living (possibly wanted) Someone who should not be there.

I seriously would take this vid to the cops, and show it to them as evidence that someone is trespassing in the house, before it gets burned down or saturated by a meth lab's fumes and demolished.

It is not so farfetched that if one believes Sylvia showed up in the back window for you, maybe she was counting on you to get the trespassers out of there. Genuine spirits (if this was one) seem to sense sympathizers when they need one.

Just tell the cops you were filming it as a curiosity having heard of the old crime and unexpectedly caught what seems to be live people in there messing about and you were worried about vandalism or a meth lab or who knows what going on? If you're lucky and are there, you may see when it gets checked and find out if there were signs found of it being lived in or used. In any case, you may save the house as a result.

I don't "get" any vibe from this place but the usual depression of a vacant old house fighting for it's life, like many in the area the vid shows. We could put up ten innocent old house pictures and there'd be somebody seeing and sensing Something Evil in at least half of them, so unless it smacks me in the Inner Sense, I don't worry about it as any threat and I go with the mundane causes.

JMO

NS

Well i really never saw the blinds move apart i did see that dark thing on the window but i was really thinking it had something to do with reflection, well who knows maybe if you go back there sometime (if you want) see if you contact anything, maybe try doing EVP's taking snapshots from a digital camera, as this is only data you got, if your wanting to see if somethings there, then continue to gather data. Thats what i'm trying to do with my basement and man have i gotten some freaky stuff >.< So much activity in my house at times >.<

im gettin to be more and more convinced it was a homeless person, or the wind + reflections + my mind playin tricks on me

the face lookin thing that appears is still weird though.....and no, i dont plan to do too much more with this house

im gettin to be more and more convinced it was a homeless person, or the wind + reflections + my mind playin tricks on me

the face lookin thing that appears is still weird though.....and no, i dont plan to do too much more with this house

Ok, well i'd agree try taking it to police and explain to them that you think theirs tresspassing on the property and in all honesty, you said you sent it to someone, i think it was tampered with....

Ok, well i'd agree try taking it to police and explain to them that you think theirs tresspassing on the property and in all honesty, you said you sent it to someone, i think it was tampered with....

i might....there have been alot of murders in this direct area lately, there always is....but this years pretty bad, they are all right around here too

and yea.....but the thing is, i DO see a face in the youtube video....it just doesnt show as clearly as that pic that the girl gave me.....idk, im tryin not to even watch it anymore lol

....idk, im tryin not to even watch it anymore lol

Don't let it drive you crazy--

I think these others have a good point suggesting you take that to the cops.. reporting a possible B/E!

& I"m still spooked by that upper left window... blinds or no blinds.

I saw the face last night, and Shankpin can attest to that.

Yes, you surely did that!! Very keen eye there, Jn.

Interesting-

linked-image

OK, this one i took myself just now......u cant tell me that doesnt look like a face....im not saying thats what it is, but u cant tell me it doesnt look like a ghostly face....i guess it could be reflections or somethin

Edited by Javier

That is NOT a reflection.

This is just too damn creepy- period.

*add

I have to be even more heart broken if this isn't logically explained, that that girl's spirit is still lingering n that hell hole..:{

Edited by Shankpin

That is NOT a reflection.

This is just too damn creepy- period.

*add

I have to be even more heart broken if this isn't logically explained, that that girl's spirit is still lingering n that hell hole..:{

do u think that could be a living breathing humans face? please say yes.....or maybe a mindtrick

I'd say it only if you are in all honestly in agreement with me..

and I know you're not. --

Find out if there is a way into the house. This would tell you if any live persons are squatting there, check all the doors and windows, maybe a trap door to the basement? If you find a way in, go in and check it out if you aren't scared. Go during the day if that makes you feel better.

I noticed towards the end of the video the window where the blinds where paritally opened are then totally open when you drive by in your car. Something is opening them, and if there is any way to get into that house odds are that it is probably just a crackhead or bum.

Whatever that is in the window that you said looks like a face cannot be a face simply because of the size of it. If that were a face it is the face of someone with the biggest face ever, filling up the whole top window..lol

Find out if there is a way into the house. This would tell you if any live persons are squatting there, check all the doors and windows, maybe a trap door to the basement? If you find a way in, go in and check it out if you aren't scared. Go during the day if that makes you feel better.

I noticed towards the end of the video the window where the blinds where paritally opened are then totally open when you drive by in your car. Something is opening them, and if there is any way to get into that house odds are that it is probably just a crackhead or bum.

Whatever that is in the window that you said looks like a face cannot be a face simply because of the size of it. If that were a face it is the face of someone with the biggest face ever, filling up the whole top window..lol

you go in the house!!!! lol.....i aint goin in

look....i know that there is a really good chance that squatters have been in there.....the ONLY thing that i wonder about this video, the only thing that is mysterious, is that face or whatever it is.......i know its too big to be a living human but it looks like a face

by the way, i think i should point out now that i know now that the image link of the stillshot in the original post is NOT doctored

i thought it was at first, she just caught the very best exact moment......because my picture from youtube isnt as clear as that but my picture from playing it on VLC media player looks pretty much exactly like that

that is crazy