Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does anyone else miss flaming hot doritos?

Wickian

Just wondering if I'm the only one. They were my most favorite chip :( .

Just wondering if I'm the only one. They were my most favorite chip :( .

They still sell them as far as I can tell.

There is still the flaming hot Cheetos!!

Talk to your Frito-Lay delivery driver at your local store or better yet, check the website.

Flaming hot Doritos? I know of Spicy Nacho, my hands down fav, and even Habenero Doritos. I don't think I've heard of them.

Still sell em' here :D Lucky Me.

linked-image

Unfortunately, hot wing and spicier nacho flavor aren't the same. Flaming hot dorito's are in my opinion 20x better than even flaming hot freeto's. Flaming hot are out of commission.

I just miss Doritos in general. They don't sell them at all here in New Zealand. But since you brought it up, yes, the hot ones were my favorite. I didn't know they stopped selling them. Been here too long I guess. R.I.P. Spicier Nacho, you shall be missed :no:

I just miss Doritos in general. They don't sell them at all here in New Zealand. But since you brought it up, yes, the hot ones were my favorite. I didn't know they stopped selling them. Been here too long I guess. R.I.P. Spicier Nacho, you shall be missed :no:

If spicier nacho are your favorite, then they're still around. It's flaming hot that they don't make anymore.

I never had the flaming hot doritos so I can't really miss them. Most chips that say they're flaming hot really aren't' so I tend to by pass them. What I do miss is the original cool ranch doritos not the new and improved formula that have now, man why must people jack w/ perfection?!? Like crystal pepsi that was great then they made it a Sprite/7up knock off and it bombed.

I miss the Black Pepper Jack Doritos!!!!! >:o What the hell happened to THOSE is what I want to know! ;____;

• 10 years later...

10 years later, I think my wish is finally coming true.  I saw a Doritos sign at the store today with a picture of Flaming Hot Doritos on it, so when I got home I consulted Google.  I had to revive this old thread just to celebrate.

They're coming back.

• Thanks 1