Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MAYBE have psychic ability

PEBBELS2195

Hi my name is Haley and i think i might be psychic! I'm not really sure but there are a few things that have happened to me that i cant really explain and i kinda need help explaining them. Like for instance a couple years ago at a new years party my parents where having my aunt told us she was preg. well a couple days before that i had a gut feeling as i call it thats she might be, turns out she was. And thats not all i had the same gut feeling a month after that she was going to loose the baby, that same dat my dad called me and told me that my aunt lost it. How wold you explain that? Is there anyone who can help me figure out if im psychic? and if i am how do i better myself in it? thank you.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InHuman

• John from Lowell

• The Wise Raven

• PEBBELS2195

Welcome to UM, I see this is your first post Pebbel.

Well to answer your question you could ethier be: Clairvoyant/empathic? or really,really intuitive/good guesser.

Are there any more incidents or just those two?

They could be lucky isolated occurences

I am one who thinks we all have intuitive skills that we are not comfortable trusting.

For me the question is how best to encourage the insights we are receiving. I suspect that there are as many ways to do that as there are people.

It also would not hurt to say thank you when you have such an experience.

John

i really cant say a lot based on those experiances , it sounds like it could be a coincidence are there any more pshycic expiraiances you wanna tell me bout

Edited by Elite

Well the pregrancy thing good have been an easy guess. Most women DO get pregnent.

As for losing the baby, you were contemplating the worst case scenerio, and unfortuanetly, its happened...

Hi my name is Haley and i think i might be psychic! I'm not really sure but there are a few things that have happened to me that i cant really explain and i kinda need help explaining them. Like for instance a couple years ago at a new years party my parents where having my aunt told us she was preg. well a couple days before that i had a gut feeling as i call it thats she might be, turns out she was. And thats not all i had the same gut feeling a month after that she was going to loose the baby, that same dat my dad called me and told me that my aunt lost it. How wold you explain that? Is there anyone who can help me figure out if im psychic? and if i am how do i better myself in it? thank you.

This type of ability is called Precognition and one of the most desired and valued of all the clairvoyance's it will grow as you learn to listen to your self, not really that it grows but your awareness develops you see its always been there, you will need to learn to trust yourself and your very first feeling (instinct) to get better at hearing it, you will find it a blessing you never knew

This type of ability is called Precognition and one of the most desired and valued of all the clairvoyance's it will grow as you learn to listen to your self, not really that it grows but your awareness develops you see its always been there, you will need to learn to trust yourself and your very first feeling (instinct) to get better at hearing it, you will find it a blessing you never knew

Don't let her get ahead of herself.

Take a rational approach, and mabey try more tests to see if you have hints at any real abilities.