Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Idk how to deal with being psychic

Wonder-girl

Well I need some help. I can see ghosts and hear them sometimes, and i can see ghosts all the time, its not just a one shot deal. and it confuses me because i'm only 16 and this has been going on since i was at lest 6.

The other night i had a really scary enconter and thats the closest a ghost has ever came to me and he seemed angry,

I'm not sure how to handle all this, becaise i can also see kinda like visions every now and then.

I'm not sure what to do i feel so alone about all this.

what should i do?

I like the Paranormal and everything but I don't know I'm confused.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• ThePitOfReason

• Wonder-girl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I need some help. I can see ghosts and hear them sometimes, and i can see ghosts all the time, its not just a one shot deal. and it confuses me because i'm only 16 and this has been going on since i was at lest 6.

The other night i had a really scary enconter and thats the closest a ghost has ever came to me and he seemed angry,

I'm not sure how to handle all this, becaise i can also see kinda like visions every now and then.

I'm not sure what to do i feel so alone about all this.

what should i do?

I like the Paranormal and everything but I don't know I'm confused.

Blonde honey don't be afraid... they only want to tell you something... you must not let your fear take over... make sure you keep yourself filled with light... close your eyes.. and see your entire body filled with the brightest light you can imagine.. this is the light of GOD.. nothing bad can get around you .. you should do this a couple times a day until you only see yourself as a walking ball of light.. may take a few days or a week.. my sixteen year old son and seventeen year old daughter are just like you ... so please don't be afraid.. I will hook you and my daughter up tomorrow and you will have someone your age to talk too.. okay..

but first you must meditate and see your light shine.. start at your feet and work your way up.. what ever is best for you.. okay.. then ask them to please not bother you in your room.. then fill your room with light... your whole house if you'de like.. if they are of the dark they can't come close to the light.. okay.. see your whole house, property, self and family filled with light.. it will become so easy after a few days.. don't forget to ask GOD to help you with this.. remember he gave you the gift for you to use to help others.. so we know you can handle it... it takes a very special and strong person.. so GOD picked you to help others..

don't be afraid.. embrace your gift and ask GOD to help you handle it.. if something happens that you don't like ask GOD to take it away.. he will i promise.. or you can send a bright light out.. and if they are of the light they will step back and only show you what you will understand so you can help them..

let me know if you need more help.. okay..

Love you, Luvnkind

If you can see ghost please locate my brother and find out why I have not heard from him in so long. And I would be forever greatful if you would locate my father also and tell him the same thing.

Thank You!

If you can see ghost please locate my brother and find out why I have not heard from him in so long. And I would be forever greatful if you would locate my father also and tell him the same thing.

Thank You!

She's probebly not ready for that yet... but

your brother did he pass from a car accident.. ??? if so he has been there it's just really hard for us to pick up on our own family... was he your older brother.. mmmm. say around early twenties.. let me know if this is him.. i'm also picking up on a couple others... but does take my neckless mean anything to you.. maybe a school neckless of some kind.. or a special one to him..

let me know.. soon.. getting ready to sign out..