Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone have telekinesis please read

mindman

i am an Empath,as Ive recently found, and i can take on the skills of others using my abilities.....just wondering if i there are any other empath's that have been able to absorb the Telekinetic or other abilities of psychics and such....

i ask this because around fast runners:i run fast,and after they go away i can emulate their speed traits...dunno how it works tho...around martial artists:i can do the most amazing things-but when they leave its harder to emulate an actual skill,but Ive learned to do it none the less....

AND if there are any people with an ability like that or similar that live in southern Victoria,Australia-please let me know.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mindman

• Elite

• puridalan

• Lumen

Copy-kinesis - The ability to emulate skills and traits of those around you??? :huh:

Umm, that's a hard one to help with. But just in case stay way way away from me. I don't need my life force sucked out of me. (Rogue from X-men movie)

I shall return with it's name!!

hehe an another kinesis just added with copy

woooow that is unique!!!

just like the skill of the copy ninja in naruto

i wonder how empath develop their skills????

think it's called either "Adaptive Muscle Memory" or "Empathic Mimicry"... maybe.

well,in any case-i test myself by pushing my mind to its limits....and i was wondering if those limits can be expanded and stuff...if anyone is a really good piano player,i can play just as well as you without learning too....so why cant i move a glass if you can right?

the only limits to your mind are the ones you set yourself , if you actually do ave a telekeetic ability or psycic ability then all you have to do is believe and you have no limits

i myself am both telekenetic and psycic

although i find using my pyscic ability much harder than my telekenetic one , in one of the other topics a user asked everyone what we could see about a man with nothing but a picture of his face i got almost all correct answers the only one i got wrong was the one i guessed

i have to really focus when i whant to use my phycic ability i used to have to do that with my telekenises just to get it to work but now i can use telekenises much more easily

my greatest telekenetic feat so far is after much practice and mediation and A LOT of focusing on the object i manged to flip over a pencil that ws lying on the floor it jumped up at around 3 inches and span around [and no i didnt stomp on the floor or anything lol seriously i didnt]

oh and just so you know im not from australia im from england

Edited by Elite

i am an Empath,as Ive recently found, and i can take on the skills of others using my abilities.....just wondering if i there are any other empath's that have been able to absorb the Telekinetic or other abilities of psychics and such....

i ask this because around fast runners:i run fast,and after they go away i can emulate their speed traits...dunno how it works tho...around martial artists:i can do the most amazing things-but when they leave its harder to emulate an actual skill,but Ive learned to do it none the less....

AND if there are any people with an ability like that or similar that live in southern Victoria,Australia-please let me know.

First of all, your not an Empath. Empathy is described as a paranormal or psychic ability to sense the emotions of others, and based on what your describing Empathy does not fit. Empathy is a psychic ability used to "feel" or "read" the emotions of others, not to absorb their sports or other skills. The super psychic ability "empathic transmission" enables the psychic to affect the emotions of others, with negative or positive results. For example, the psychic can force his victim to feel extreme sorrow, or extreme joy.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

Okay. So were gonna call it adaptive muscle memory?

Edited by Lumen

the only limits to your mind are the ones you set yourself , if you actually do ave a telekeetic ability or psycic ability then all you have to do is believe and you have no limits

although i find using my pyscic ability much harder than my telekenetic one , in one of the other topics a user asked everyone what we could see about a man with nothing but a picture of his face i got almost all correct answers the only one i got wrong was the one i guessed

i have to really focus when i whant to use my phycic ability i used to have to do that with my telekenises just to get it to work but now i can use telekenises much more easily

my greatest telekenetic feat so far is after much practice and mediation and A LOT of focusing on the object i manged to flip over a pencil that ws lying on the floor it jumped up at around 3 inches and span around [and no i didnt stomp on the floor or anything lol seriously i didnt]

You are very right. Once you really believe in yourself anything is possible. To be 'telekinetic' all you do is simply force yourself to ignore what you consider 'normal' and substitue it with belief. Good job the pencil thing is very impressive. I have moved many things but never have i ever lifted anything. Another thing...DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE! Skeptics can believe what they want and if they dont believe in telekinesis...who cares that means they will never be able to do it.

oh yeah i thought i recognised your name

lol i posted on that topic aswell =P

i live in england too ^^

oh yeah i thought i recognised your name

lol i posted on that topic aswell =P

i live in england too ^^

yeah i post on most of the psycic topics about my abilities

you live in england too? cool most people on UM are american so it gets kinda annoying when they dont undestand what your saying you know what i mean?

yeah i post on most of the psycic topics about my abilities

you live in england too? cool most people on UM are american so it gets kinda annoying when they dont undestand what your saying you know what i mean?

Im from Australia

I myself am and Empath as well, and what do we naturally do better pick up on mimicking those around us. At first you could only feel or mimic what the person was throwing at you maybe sadness, anger etc...but as you learned more about yourself, you also saw the why and orgin of it.

It's not hard to mimic people, it's hard to do it perfectly. That's where the difference is, I've always been good at mimicking other people whether it be their tiny mannerisms from the way they walk, laugh. I mean any person can train to be like another person, but to do it without thought is how each persons brain is truly wired. Your able to do it better than most because you feed off of their energy, you become that person, you yourself don't have an identity, so you shift or morph into other people's traits.

It can have it's advantages/disadvantages as you already know. When they leave of course it's harder to imitate because they are gone, and you can see their 'markings' that they show you, that presence they give you is vital. I've always seen myself sometimes as an octopus that changes to it's environment, able to blend in, yet they aren't always afraid to show their colors.

First of all, your not an Empath. Empathy is described as a paranormal or psychic ability to sense the emotions of others, and based on what your describing Empathy does not fit. Empathy is a psychic ability used to "feel" or "read" the emotions of others, not to absorb their sports or other skills. The super psychic ability "empathic transmission" enables the psychic to affect the emotions of others, with negative or positive results. For example, the psychic can force his victim to feel extreme sorrow, or extreme joy.

I think you are getting a bit confused. An empath can 'absorb' other people's skills but I am not saying that this literally means being a genius all of a sudden or something to that extent. I am merely saying you are able to absorb their 'trademark' to seem like them, mimic, but not totally be....I can see where you are correct on that part. When you are a strong empath you just don't 'feel' them you absorb their energy, become that energy...and overtime once you understand better. You can thus manipulate their energy into what you want it to be, like you said making them feel sadness, joy, anger...curiosity. Start with emotions, than plant thoughts into their mind. If you can control emotions I believe you can control almost anything. Though I myself do love unpredictable endings.

Now that is interesting. I kinda like your ability. lol

Im an empath as well.

I dont know the limits of it, it probably isnt very good, i dont know. People have told me im really good at sensing how others feel but like, i guess im not that good at it or im really good and can control who i want to sense, Because I only sense who i want too. Like, I can walk past a crowd of people and not feel overwealmed. Well. this is your post so anyhow. i havent experienced what you have, or ever noticed it like that.

I beleive we not only have the ability to sense what others feel, but also transmit it, like. hmm. How do i explain this.

Like, not in the normal way to cheer people up but like, take away their feelings and somehow, subconciously (sp?) replace it with a calmness or joy, depending on how you want them to feel.

As well, I beleive maybe that if we were very empathic--as you seem to be to me-- you can 'borrow' others skills and not just pick up on their emotions but as well as what they have learned or experinced. Though, I have never in my knowing had that happen to me, I beleive it can be done.

Edited by Full Of Secrets

Okay. So were gonna call it adaptive muscle memory?

can it be that the mind can produce more energy for you to complete a task that you dont nornaly do? ( kinesis)

It started as a subconsious sense that meant i could tell alot about some1 at first sight,mainly emotions and stuff like that...but when i started to try focus my abilities,i got to sense like a Baseball card of poeple in my mind-i could see thier "basic profile" and "stats" based on thier emotional connection to thier own ability,fear,strength ect

Humans are composed of electrical energy, a little anatomy here for a second.

The neural cell has the axon and the drendite. One transmits while the other recieves, the human body is the same way when feeling eachother because we are all one huge circuit. Some people are better at recieving information because the way they are set up to intake more, than outake.

i figured i was just kinda like an giant satelite dish-recieving and transmiting data from others-but that sounds way cooler...so are there ANY other empaths or similar out there who have been able to sucsesfully re-create a skill that most dont posesss?

well,i assume i think the same as a normal person...ive just got this other part of my brain that works at the same time .

i guess seeing as ive never been a "normal" person i cant tell you if its any diferent

Uh, I always thought that everyone could do that! (recieve other's emotions) I have always been able to tell what others are feeling, unless they are consiosly (spelling) blocking me out. Also, I've been able to adapt other people's abilities, laughs, habits and other things, but I've found it hard to adapt their abilities more than anything. Live in america, and I understand the British English Language.

can you tell how people are feeling without being in the same room or seeing them?

can you take on the skills and traits of more than one person?

can you take the traits and skills of anyone

like say a karate and katana master was in the room with you and he challenges you into a fight

would you be able to suddenly perform karate and use a sword with ease?