Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

List of the types of PK

Lumen

I put enough energy in them to make them feel solid like rock with a huge amount of pressure. Tingling means that it's a small or non-compacted form of energy. Someone said that if my eyes burn, that I'm doing it right. I have to be careful though because my first attempt at bio last year left my eyes with permanent white rings on the colored area. Not visible unless up close though. Whenever I feed the rings energy, they turn black. This is because I tried to give my eyes the ability known as sharingan in an anime called naruto. Yea, I know -_-. It's still imperfect but I will fix it when I get the chance.

Umm...how did you do this exactly? I mean what did you visualize? And how long did it take?

Well when I first started any abilities such as these, years ago, I found this article on www.*** SPAM ***. It told about how to get sharingan in real life. I was not interested in the show naruto but I believed if I altered my eyes using bio in a similar way, I could alter them to get similar results. I tried it in class first. My eyes burned like fire and my vision blurred for about 30 minutes. I went outside and my eyes were extremely sensitive to the light. That's when the rings first appeared. Then I'd have a friend look while I try the technique over again and she would say that the rings turned black and that a dot would start to form and it would disappear if I lost concentration. Stopped after about a month. Found it not as useful as the third eye alone.

It told about how to get sharingan in real life.

For crying out loud lol.

This is going to happen eventually.

haha probably.

id still like to see a pic from them of their eyes. not that hard to do.

This is going to happen eventually.

Now that's not even funny.

How do ipost vids or pics anyways?

Now that's not even funny.

How do ipost vids or pics anyways?

when you add a post, you can insert images, or attach files. just look at the tool bars when making a post.

K here it is. I'd zoom in so you can get a better look but this is as good as I can get.

won't attach the vid from my phone. I can send it to someone's email

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. Easy reference and a lot easier than having to carry around a bunch of psychology books.

Are you saying you actually got the vid because it doesn't show up on my phone

Or is that an insult?

No i think he is anticipating the posting of your video. Can you upload it to youtube and share it with the forum that way ? You can embed the Youtube link into your post here.

Thanks.

Can I send it to someone's email and have them upload it instead? Not working from my phone

• 6 years later...

Agh! You forgot so many of the Clairs! Let's see. You got audience  and voyancy. 

Clairsentience- (clear feeling) ability to feel things and emotions, almost like a gut feeling. Many use this in every day life. 

Clairalience- (clear smelling) ability to smell things from the spirit world. Less common ability. Kinda like smelling a relatives scent after they've passed to comfort yourself. 

Claircognizance- (clear knowing) ability to know something you perhaps shouldn't, or something strange that may help you in the future. An example of this is to know to grab medicine five minutes before a headache. Could also be Knowing someone's birthday without them telling you. Many people have this ability. 

Clairgustance- (clear tasting) ability that is rare and used by spirits to contact psychics. Being able to taste something without eating it! Dieting would be so easy with this! (haha) 

Clairempathy- being connected to emotions of a person. Feeling things others feel. Can also sometimes feel their pain, or a spirits feelings.

Also some basic stuffs-

Intuition- we all have this. Natural ability that connects us all to our spiritual side and any abilities psychically we may have. This also determines your power psychically. Some people have more than others. Almost imagine your soul and it instinctually feeling or knowing something. (abilities mentioned above ;).) 

channeling- unconscious ability to feel energy or transfer it. Used on things such as some of the clairs and kenesis's. (everyone can do this!)

• 3 months later...

I am favouriting your list here not because I believe in any of those things that you listed but for future reference. Thank you for gathering them altogether into a convenient thread.