Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A photo I found on the net today

Dodir_Svile

I found this photo today while browsing the net. What do you think? Is it just a coincidence?

The photo:

linked-image

The story:

Grandpa's Ghost

This photo was received from Denise Russell. "The lady in the color photo is my granny," she says. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84.

We did not notice the man in the picture until Christmas Day, 2000 (granny had since passed away), while browsing through some loose family photos at my parents' house. My sister thought it was such a nice picture of granny that she even made a copy for mom, but still, nobody noticed the man behind her for over three years! When I arrived at my parents' house that Christmas day, my sister handed me the picture and said, "Who do you think this man behind granny looks like?" It took a few seconds for it to sink in. I was absolutely speechless. The black and white photos show that it really looks like him.

The black&white photos of husband while he was still alive:

linked-image

Edited by Dodir_Svile

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Oderint

• Rosewin

• Grand Inquisitor

• Aarone32

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this picture on this website called ghoststudy.com a long time ago I find a lot of this pictures interesting. I cant say if it is legit or not but it is still cool.

It's hard to say what it could be but it's a really amazing picture. I can't believe how clear it is.

I find it hard to believe no one would've noticed the man in the picture for three years.

It does look like the grandfather's live pictures though.

I am a skeptic when it comes to photos. If it is real it is personal evidence and is no use to the public. There is no way to know if someone was posing there for this to occur, if the person who took the photo did not pay attention to the background and saw a person walking by, or if it is shopped. I cannot believe in photos.

seen it a while back and it looks great if it's real. but it also looks a bit too good to be true tbh.

oh well, at least its 10000 times more interesting than all the orb photos floating around :huh:

...it could be real...I downloaded the photo;zoomed in and used some software to figure out if it is fake but .....in the end it looks real.

look above the red van and zoom in where the trees are. spooooky!!!

Poor old lady is being haunted by the ghost of Yul Brynner!!