Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can you tap into Tui The Lost Parrot?

Amberlight

I have an owner who is just heartbroken over his African Grey Tui flying away during free flight training in May 2008, the details of the story is here

So any intuitives out there get any vibes?

1. Is Tui Dead/Alive?

2. What part of the USA is Tui in?

3. Is Tui in the care of good people?

4. Are the people who found Tui looking for the owner? Any details?

Anything at all?

Please help the owner with any information. He justs wants to know she is okay - and that she is safe.

Some of you guys here are powerful psychics, so I'm open to anything and I'm sure the owner has nothing to loose either - oh, and this is near and dear to my heart because I am a huge bird lover.

Here is a picture if that helps:

linked-image

Edited by Amberlight

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• Amberlight

• the14u2cee

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an owner who is just heartbroken over his African Grey Tui flying away during free flight training in May 2008, the details of the story is here

So any intuitives out there get any vibes?

1. Is Tui Dead/Alive? No not dead..

2. What part of the USA is Tui in? I really think he's not far from their home.. or where he flu away from..

3. Is Tui in the care of good people? mmmm.. not getting close to lots of people but where ever he is he sees them.. does that make sense..

4. Are the people who found Tui looking for the owner? Any details? ... I really don't think he has been found... ask if they are sure they have looked really really good in the trees close to where they were...

Anything at all?

Please help the owner with any information. He justs wants to know she is okay - and that she is safe.

Some of you guys here are powerful psychics, so I'm open to anything and I'm sure the owner has nothing to loose either - oh, and this is near and dear to my heart because I am a huge bird lover.

Here is a picture if that helps:

linked-image

you know when i first opened this up i was going to tell you i'm sorry i just can't get anything then i seen what that little bird was seeing which was branches, leaves and people walking close by... mmmm. cant say i've done this before... but you know how it is when it comes to you ... you just go with it...

hope this helps ... by the way i added my answers next to the questions incase you didn't see that...

love, luvnkind

Edited by luvnkind

The man love's his bird. I hope he can either find him or maybe someone has found him that will give him a good home.

you know i should have added that where ever he is... he is not going hungry.. i feel a full stomach.. i haven't done animals except my own.. hoping someone can get on here and tell me i'm right..

love ya, luvnkind

I new I could count on you luvnkind! Thank you for your words. :tu:

I also sense that Tui is alive - I sense that people can see him and are baffled as to who he belongs too. He makes people feel astonished, that such a bird got out. Some people wondered if he was diseased and were not willing to risk getting him. Since he has been missing since May and now it is late July - I wonder about this little guy. I sense that he is missing his owner-companion.

I new I could count on you luvnkind! Thank you for your words. :tu:

I also sense that Tui is alive - I sense that people can see him and are baffled as to who he belongs too. He makes people feel astonished, that such a bird got out. Some people wondered if he was diseased and were not willing to risk getting him. Since he has been missing since May and now it is late July - I wonder about this little guy. I sense that he is missing his owner-companion.

:tu: right on... you know i also got that he was missing his family but was unsure if they would be reading this and i didn't want them to worry more.. :( but sinse you put it on here i guess i can agree with you..

i really hope he's found... lets start sending him some energy.. how's that.. tell him to go home or let him be found.. we can do it!!!! :tu:

luvnya...