Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voices in my head

Honeymoonie

1 hour ago, Melskaya said:

Because the part that I quoted reminded me of Buddhism (a religion I've been part of for 30 years now).

You saying that he is a nut job means nothing to me because I have no relationship with either of you. I wish to form my opinions of others based on one-on-one communication with people and not a stranger telling me something about another stranger.  

Why not PM him instead of having resurrected an 11 year old thread.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why not PM him instead of having resurrected an 11 year old thread.

All I said was that I was intrigued. It didn't mean I wanted long PM chats with the guy. I just liked the way he worded something. Geez people, get off my back.

I wasn't aware I couldn't add a comment to an old thread.

Edited by Melskaya
add additional comment
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Melskaya said:

It isn't that you 'can't', more like 'why not start a new thread?' Instead of resurrecting an 11 year old one

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Melskaya said:

All I said was that I was intrigued. It didn't mean I wanted long PM chats with the guy. I just liked the way he worded something. Geez people, get off my back.

You are just learning the ropes...don't sweat it.  It's just not something we do...restarting old threads.  As mentioned...you can always start a new thread yourself...copy and paste the link to the old thread into it so people can then read the entire old thread if they wanted.  

Edited by joc