Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Barack Obama or John McCain?

Mad Cow

Who's your Choice for President of the USA?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your Choice for President of the USA?

• Barack Obama (D - IL)
    • John McCain (R - AZ)
    • Ralph Nader
    • Bob Barr
    • Other (please note)

The bottom line is oral sex has been understood by all that it is a sexual engagement, or having sex with someone.

Then Billy boy got in trouble, so he simply put a new meaning to his act and knows his worshipers will do the arguing for him.

I'd rather a president having sex which should be just between him and his wife ( and he was set up I think. what woman keeps a semen stained dress hanging in her closet ? none -)

Rather him than the moron and his brown nose worshippers we have now who lied to start a needless war and financially break the country.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guardsman Bass

• IrishAidan07

• Incorrigible1

• AROCES

I'd rather a president having sex which should be just between him and his wife ( and he was set up I think. what woman keeps a semen stained dress hanging in her closet ? none -)

Rather him than the moron and his brown nose worshippers we have now who lied to start a needless war and financially break the country.

I wish people could get it through their heads that we aren't electing a pope, we're electing a president. The idea that cheating on his wife means he will also cheat the American people is such b.s. The thing that makes it even more annoying is that the people who act so appalled by the president's behavior are also cheating on their wives.

Presidents are government officials who are in charge of coordinating other government officials to achieve safe, positive goals for their people. If they can't coordinate a government, they shouldn't be president. Their private sexual life is not important. What's important is their political savvy. Bill Clinton was sleazy but understood politics and didn't lie to the people about political issues. Would I want to marry him?-- no, I'd rather burn in hell. Would I vote for him? Yes, because he's good at politics.

In recent history it seems like the Democrats screw their co-workers and the Republicans screw the people with their closed door secret deals. I don't need a president who is a pillar of morality. Seeing the president cheat isn't going to make me cheat. I need a president who's good at politics and conducts his politics openly, so I understand what's going on and can vote for or against it.

what woman keeps a semen stained dress hanging in her closet ?
Kind of suggests that she wasn't playing with a full deck, doesn't it? I wonder if she stopped bathing after she got his sweat on her.

Oh yeah, that is a matter of opinion really if you would accept a President having an orgy in the White House and would consider it as a personal matter.

By the way, that is a typical defense lawyer tactic, make the guilty party a victim instead.

Plus, had that been a Republican President you libs then would be sympathizing with Monica, would be saying instead she was smart , was victimized, taken advantage of and manipulated.

Was set up my foot! :rolleyes:

What lies???

Edited by AROCES

What lies???

I'd would have thought the Kool-aide was gone by now - clearly it isn't.

I wish people could get it through their heads that we aren't electing a pope, we're electing a president. The idea that cheating on his wife means he will also cheat the American people is such b.s. The thing that makes it even more annoying is that the people who act so appalled by the president's behavior are also cheating on their wives.

But how many of those appalled got caught with perjury?

Oh yeah, that is a matter of opinion really if you would accept a President having an orgy in the White House and would consider it as a personal matter.

By the way, that is a typical defense lawyer tactic, make the guilty party a victim instead. Was set up my foot... :rolleyes:

What lies???

so what woman does keep a semen stained dress in her closet ? what woman wouldn't get it cleaned ????? answer that one.

you ready for these lies ?

well you can read here at this link -

http://www.bushlies.net/

or watch this Bush Administration's 935 Lies to Iraq War Part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz9Ew1UBBj0

how about some general lies ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sulDYYAiCU

and here is a few examples -

Wexler Confronts Condi on Iraq War Lies ( 835 false statements )

WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o

much much more ......

Edited by Lt_Ripley

so what woman does keep a semen stained dress in her closet ? what woman wouldn't get it cleaned ????? answer that one.

you ready for these lies ?

well you can read here at this link -

http://www.bushlies.net/

or watch this Bush Administration's 935 Lies to Iraq War Part 1 of 3

how about some general lies ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sulDYYAiCU

and here is a few examples -

Wexler Confronts Condi on Iraq War Lies ( 835 false statements )

WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o

much much more ......

Everything was presented to Congress and Congress made a decision.

You think Congress did it's job before making a decision?

Everything was presented to Congress and Congress made a decision.

You think Congress did it's job before making a decision?

Translation: Yeah, they were lies, but they were lies everyone believed.

Translation: Yeah, they were lies, but they were lies everyone believed.

Yes, I would have to agree with that for even before Bush decided to run for office, the Clinton administration, some members in Congress(those who voted for the war) and the UN itself been warning the world about Saddam's WMD.

So, if there was lies, where did it originate and who was responsible from the beginning?

There is one person though that has not been accuse of lying by the Bush bashers with regards to WMD, Saddam himself.

The one person who was screwing around with the UN weapons inspector, the one person who could have made the world keep guessing to show power and gain fear from his enemies.

Edited by AROCES

The bottom line is oral sex has been understood by all that it is a sexual engagement, or having sex with someone.

Then Billy boy got in trouble, so he simply put a new meaning to his act and knows his worshipers will do the arguing for him.

Are you dense? Did you actually read the post I was replying to? I thought not. AGAIN for the perpetually slow. What EVERYONE thinks is NOT important in a court room. What Clinton thought is NOT important in a court room. What goes there is what the lawyers and judge agreed to. PERIOD.

What a wacko. Oral sex = Orgy in Aroces world :rofl:

I said Mccain. Even though Im most likely not voting. For a number of reasons.

One moved to a new state and registering to vote is too complicated and neither impress me.

What a wacko. Oral sex = Orgy in Aroces world :rofl:

Oral sex is not sex anymore - In ninjadude world ever since Billy boy told him so. :D

Are you dense? Did you actually read the post I was replying to? I thought not. AGAIN for the perpetually slow. What EVERYONE thinks is NOT important in a court room. What Clinton thought is NOT important in a court room. What goes there is what the lawyers and judge agreed to. PERIOD.

You agreeing with lawyers now really shows desperation to your argument.

You agreeing with lawyers now really shows desperation to your argument.

You mean like your little bit in the "latest polls" thread? Talk about desperation.

Yes, I would have to agree with that for even before Bush decided to run for office, the Clinton administration, some members in Congress(those who voted for the war) and the UN itself been warning the world about Saddam's WMD.

So, if there was lies, where did it originate and who was responsible from the beginning?

There is one person though that has not been accuse of lying by the Bush bashers with regards to WMD, Saddam himself.

The one person who was screwing around with the UN weapons inspector, the one person who could have made the world keep guessing to show power and gain fear from his enemies.

Oh lord, are ye daft? Maybe you're twelve and the first gulf war was before you were born??? No one disputes that Saddam Hussein had WMD's AT ONE TIME, and used them--these are facts. But he destroyed them after the first gulf war. And of course Saddam lied, the intelligence community knew he was lying and knew why (hint: Iran). And the UN weapons inspectors were nearly finished with their inspecting and they found nothing, and would have found nothing and that is PRECISESLY WHY Bush had to push for war before they finished!

I knew Saddam was lying because I'm familiar with his culture. Within the culture Saddam came from, lying, basically trash-talking like it's the WWF, is typical of their leaders. That's what Ahmadinejad is doing in Iran right now--he'll say anything to make his country sound tough and scary. They have even less respect for the facts than you do. We make a grave mistake if we take these men at their word--that's what the inspectors are for and why they really shoulda had the final say in the case of Saddam Hussein.

(Now you'll launch into some tirade about how I must love Hussein and would have been happy if he lived and went on torturing, blah-blah-blah, etc. 'cause God knows, either we buy the lies of our current admin. that have wasted the lives of 100's of thousands, or we hate America--ain't that how it goes in the Republic of the Aroces?)

Oh lord, are ye daft? Maybe you're twelve and the first gulf war was before you were born??? No one disputes that Saddam Hussein had WMD's AT ONE TIME, and used them--these are facts. But he destroyed them after the first gulf war. And of course Saddam lied, the intelligence community knew he was lying and knew why (hint: Iran). And the UN weapons inspectors were nearly finished with their inspecting and they found nothing, and would have found nothing and that is PRECISESLY WHY Bush had to push for war before they finished!

I guess I am daft indeed for I surely didn't hear about the UN concluding and declaring that there was no WMD in Iraq and that resolution 17 would be withdrawn.

I mean we all waited for 2 YEARS for Hans Blix doing a merry go round in Iraq while the Oil for food Corruption is enriching Kofi's son and two allies who were very much against with the enforcement of Resolution 17.

But I heard about the US Military concluding there was no WMD in a few months after we went in and verified it. :tu:

You surely was born then during the first gulf war, but as evident what you want to believe in is the problem.

I knew Saddam was lying because I'm familiar with his culture. Within the culture Saddam came from, lying, basically trash-talking like it's the WWF, is typical of their leaders. That's what Ahmadinejad is doing in Iran right now--he'll say anything to make his country sound tough and scary. They have even less respect for the facts than you do. We make a grave mistake if we take these men at their word--that's what the inspectors are for and why they really shoulda had the final say in the case of Saddam Hussein.

Well, some of us won't risk second guessing such lunatic, I mean we are not talking about here of a hand grenade.

(Now you'll launch into some tirade about how I must love Hussein and would have been happy if he lived and went on torturing, blah-blah-blah, etc. 'cause God knows, either we buy the lies of our current admin. that have wasted the lives of 100's of thousands, or we hate America--ain't that how it goes in the Republic of the Aroces?)

Actually, you don't agree with Saddam's evil deeds, but disagreeing with it is as far as you would go.

What lies?

Edited by AROCES

Well, some of us won't risk second guessing such lunatic, I mean we are not talking about here of a hand grenade.

This is madness. Who knowingly takes a lunatic at his word? What the heck do we have a CIA for if all we gotta do is take lunatics at their word? Why have UN inspectors at all, if big strong he-men like you take the lunatics at their word? You don't care what you say, AROCES, do ya?

This is madness. Who knowingly takes a lunatic at his word? What the heck do we have a CIA for if all we gotta do is take lunatics at their word? Why have UN inspectors at all, if big strong he-men like you take the lunatics at their word? You don't care what you say, AROCES, do ya?

Maybe I mis stated myself. But I think the CIA or UN inspectors have certain limit too with their effectivenes.

I'm not sure really what you are fuming about?

McCain.

Obama has a hidden agenda and his wife is a nutcase.

just my 2 cents

Obama.

Mccain can't think up a hidden agenda and his wife is a trophy.

jk,

EDIT: You know how some people try and connect Obama's middle name with Saddam? Can we know start making connections between Mccain and the guy in Canada whos company accidently killed 12 people?

Edited by InHuman