Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hey people check this out/plastic coffins

saturnrings

reminds me off a take away...BLIMEY

July 18, 2008

Yep, these are cheap plastic coffins. Hundreds of thousands of them. Don’t believe it?

Why coffins? Why in the middle of Georgia?

Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don’t want to alarm anyone, but usually you don’t buy 500,000 plastic coffins "just in case something happens," you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn’t they?

More info on the coffins:

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9

TO VIEW THE VIDEO CLICK ON:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=3462

A Burial Vault is an outside receptacle or container, in which the casket and remains are placed, at the time of burial. This helps to maintain the above ground aesthetics of the grave site.

Polyguard Burial Vaults are now manufactured using an injection moulding process, and constructed of non-biodegradable, water and chemical resistant polymers.

Hercules Airseal Vault:

Available in colors, available with or without carapace, emblems available (indicate when ordering), 100-year warranty, evironmentally safe, non-pourous and water resistant, long-term protection. (Shown in white with bronze carapace and wreath emblem, open shown in white.)

Atlas Topseal Vault:

Available in colors, available with or without carapace, emblems available (indicate when ordering), non-biodergradable, 100-year warranty, evironmentally safe, non-pourous and water resistant, long-term protection. (Shown in white with bronze carapace and wreath emblem, open shown in white.)

Adult vaults are also available in Oversize and Youth sizes.

Oversize II and III are made in Airseal model. Youth vaults are made in Topseal and Airseal models. Call us or E-mail us for more info.

We also have Infant vaults and Urn vaults.

Airseal Vault double-seal concept:

"Captured air principal"...as well as the security of a non-biodegradeable permanent plastic sealant.

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=9

http://www.polyguardvaults.com/index.cfm?ID=11

Edited by saturnriggs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saturnrings

• SoulFire

• glyndowers heir

• Sag!ttarius

Jeez, I just flew in from Atlanta on Sunday...I'm glad I was able to walk on the plane and walk off in Newark... :blink:

I hear each coffin comes with it's own egg roll.

That's almost as kitschy as a Kiss coffin.

well I live in Georgia and I didnt see where it says 500,000 in Georgia. Not seeing that link help me out here. Thats a bit of a worry.

That's almost as kitschy as a Kiss coffin.

.......well lets hope this coffin is not for humans................

well I live in Georgia and I didnt see where it says 500,000 in Georgia. Not seeing that link help me out here. Thats a bit of a worry.

scary considering the flu called HN5 or something which it will hit both Britain and USA......overpopulated planet? okay heres the plan!

Jeez, I just flew in from Atlanta on Sunday...I'm glad I was able to walk on the plane and walk off in Newark... :blink:
glad you did too......stay in newark from now on

yeah, i live in georgia too. not far from atlanta (only about 20 miles actually). i read this article last week on another site & have been concerned every since then. on that site, there is a guy that lives in atlanta & works for the federal government. he said the government office he works at has been instructed to make back-ups of ALL their files & they are being sent to be stored OUT OF STATE. they always back-up files, but now they don't even want them kept in georgia. that, plus this coffin story really makes you wonder what's going on.

Polyguard Burial Vaults are now manufactured using an injection moulding process, and constructed of non-biodegradable, water and chemical resistant polymers.

Hercules Airseal Vault:

Available in colors, available with or without carapace, emblems available (indicate when ordering), 100-year warranty, environmentally safe, non-porous and water resistant, long-term protection. (Shown in white with bronze carapace and wreath emblem, open shown in white.)

Kind of a paradox: non-biodegradable and environmentally safe... So now they are going to bury plastic, which is already a plague around the whole planet to protect a dead body which should just decompose normally to keep a natural balance. But that 500000 order thing is interesting. Do you have a link?

Cheers

They look like giant soylent green containers :D

linked-image

I hear each coffin comes with it's own egg roll.

:lol: lmao you're good... one step ahead of me again. :)

Is there any source for there being a bunch of them in Georgia other than someone in a forum said it?

Is there any source for there being a bunch of them in Georgia other than someone in a forum said it?

well, there is a video showing hundreds of thousands of them stacked neatly. i guess there is no proof that they are in georgia, but i think the actual location is irrelevant. the real question is WHY would you need a 1/2 million coffins in one place, wherever that place may be???

well, there is a video showing hundreds of thousands of them stacked neatly. i guess there is no proof that they are in georgia, but i think the actual location is irrelevant. the real question is WHY would you need a 1/2 million coffins in one place, wherever that place may be???

The original post basically hinted to the Government buying half a million plastic coffins. That's where it'd be useful to actually see a reference to this fact. Half a million plastic coffins purchase rumor by the government without proof (other than a web forum reference by Joe Anonymous) is just like a picture of half a million plywood sheets in Louisiana thinking they know some massive storm the populace is clueless about, is coming their way... Perhaps the company manufacturing these offered a volume discount just in case... :w00t:

Cheers

i hace posted several links its not mesaying anything about coffins...lol

I searched for Vantage in Covington, GA on google maps after reading a comment on that forum and sure enough there are A LOT laying around... I do suppose they need to stack their product somewhere, however. As for the government ordering 500,000... where's the source of this information?

yeah - they got ALOT of coffins out there:

linked-image

-------------------------------------------------------------

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

I think your signature says it all

Although we may have no PROOF, if we extrapolate, based on the best information we have available to us, we have to come to the conclusion that . . . . .

lolz

PS: just joking :)

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Now those have to be the largest tupperware containers I've seen so far. "Seals in the freshness" -eeeeewwwww!

It makes you think, why 500,000 coffins???

I think your signature says it all

Although we may have no PROOF, if we extrapolate, based on the best information we have available to us, we have to come to the conclusion that . . . . .

lolz

PS: just joking :)

LOL - wtf are you talking about??? what in the world does what neil armstrong (astronaut extrodanaire / american hero) said about possible life on other planets have to do with a big ole' pile of plastic coffins???

Edited by SoulFire

Now those have to be the largest tupperware containers I've seen so far. "Seals in the freshness" -eeeeewwwww!

It makes you think, why 500,000 coffins???

Don't forget to burp the lid........

As for buying all those coffins.....hopefully the government just got a really good deal.....otherwise we are in trouble and they aren't about to tell us.

I are happy in Arkansaw. Away from plastic coffins. *nodnods*