Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hey people check this out/plastic coffins

saturnrings

I hate atlanta airport

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saturnrings

• SoulFire

• glyndowers heir

• Sag!ttarius

I'm getting cremated. I don't want some archaeologist poking about my juicy remains years from now. DX

I are happy in Arkansaw. Away from plastic coffins. *nodnods*

I'm in Florida, I also have relatives who live in Georgia. It may have nothing to do with the airport could be a Flu epidemic coming (or something of the sort) that they know of, that could spread wider then just Georgia. Or maybe the hurricane season got them panicky (like Katrina), who knows. Then again hopefully it's just a blue light special :lol: and they figured what the heck we can store them for later (kind of a morbid thought but hey no one can resist a sell LOL).

Edited by Blue Box

To me they look like "porta potties" but then again could be wrong lol Maybe it's F.E.M.A. looking to clean up. From what? who know's. They are pretty big coffin's, how big are the people in Georgia LOL. Ya it's wierd but I'll believe it when I smell it. Oh wait a 100 year zip lock life span hmmmm. One big BBQ makes more sence to me, no really it does.

To me they look like "porta potties" but then again could be wrong lol Maybe it's F.E.M.A. looking to clean up. From what? who know's. They are pretty big coffin's, how big are the people in Georgia LOL. Ya it's wierd but I'll believe it when I smell it. Oh wait a 100 year zip lock life span hmmmm. One big BBQ makes more sence to me, no really it does.

i was kinda thinking that too. if you had some kinda pandemic event that killed 500,000 people or soo and you put them in those plastic coffins, who has the space &/or time to bury them??? a big incenerator would be the way to go.

I hate atlanta airport

Yeah busy place, stay out of the bathroom stalls on layover... pesky senators

I hate atlanta airport

I hear ya, by the time you get through the check in, go through security, get on the tram, find your gate, you've missed your flight :lol:

I hear ya, by the time you get through the check in, go through security, get on the tram, find your gate, you've missed your flight :lol:

yep. . . i don't live far from atlanta (airport) and i have been through there many times. i would honestly rather be in one of those plastic coffins.

See from the first like minute of the video I thought they were port-a-potties. Maybe they are new compost bins or something.

Or maybe someone just made half a million of the wrong thing

I think its a farm actually I think this is the place they breed all the plastic that goes into Mcdonalds burgers.

Edited by jesspy

glad that you demonstrate a more mature atiitude to this, coz most people here think is funny, and have a good laught about it.

if this was happening here i would be VERY concerned about it all, as it is obvious that something is about to happen.

as you saying, it looks to me like those containers form a kebad shop.....

I say some asian shop ordered 6x2x2 inch plastic boxes and someone made a mistake and turned inch to foot

linked-image

:blink: looks like a container for Dinner Breads to me. :blink:

I might have found something or another maybe as to why all the coffins:

Mosquitoes

Maybe there isn't enough room in the budget for mosquito sprayings? Which would mean a rise in the West Nile Virus or other deadly diseases. Just a thought.

linked-image

:blink: looks like a container for Dinner Breads to me. :blink:

damn - that would be a big loaf.

Makes it sound like they're planning to kill 500,000 people. :ph34r:

I don't want a plastic coffin. I want to be dumped in a rainforest and allowed to return to the food chain.

LOL - wtf are you talking about??? what in the world does what neil armstrong (astronaut extrodanaire / american hero) said about possible life on other planets have to do with a big ole' pile of plastic coffins???

I meant, "Although we have no proofs" that the gov actually bought these coffins, then "If we extrapolate" that they are close to the CDC or FEMA concentration camps, "we come to the conclusion that" something terrible related to Bio hazard or homeland security is going to happen, when after all these coffins might be slated for something totally different like future foreign aid like Burma a few months back, or to be prepared in case something real bad happens in the US, or something as trivial as the company is trying to break into world markets and the US gov didn't buy any.

Sorry for the confusion :)

I meant, "Although we have no proofs" that the gov actually bought these coffins, then "If we extrapolate" that they are close to the CDC or FEMA concentration camps, "we come to the conclusion that" something terrible related to Bio hazard or homeland security is going to happen, when after all these coffins might be slated for something totally different like future foreign aid like Burma a few months back, or to be prepared in case something real bad happens in the US, or something as trivial as the company is trying to break into world markets and the US gov didn't buy any.

Sorry for the confusion :)

well the latest updates on the coffins is that they are stacked for killing 'terrorist' in America. also found out that they are creamatorium coffins which leaves little to the imagination as to what their purpose might be.

well the latest updates on the coffins is that they are stacked for killing 'terrorist' in America. also found out that they are creamatorium coffins which leaves little to the imagination as to what their purpose might be.

Have some links?

Thnx :)

Thanks,

Hmmm....

You believe that unsubstantiated claim? Where's the meat?

July 21, 2008

U.S. GOVERNMENT PLANNING TO KILL 500,000 AMERICAN "MILITANTS" THEY HAVE ALREADY ORDERED THE PRODUCTION OF PLASTIC COFFINS AND WE HAVE LOCATED THOSE COFFINS IN CENTRAL GEORGIA!!
JUST LIKE JOSEF STALIN'S SOVIET UNION, THE COMMUNISTS HERE ARE PLANNING TO SIMPLY KILL THOSE OF US WHO THINK FOR OURSELVES AND THUS POSE A RISK TO THEIR PLANS.

Why would our government order the production and delivery of 500,000 coffins uless they knew those coffins were going to be needed? Got the picture? Now get some backbone and prepare to do unto them BEFORE they do unto us.
I cannot help but observe that the nice part about plastic is that it burns. It seems to me that a few well placed Molotov cocktails would send those 500,000 coffins up in a blaze, destroying them before they can be used. Gee, wouldn't that be something to see?

PS: I removed the link to this Hal Turner quote's website. Pay for click gimmick... :yes:

Edited by Sag!ttarius

Thanks,

Hmmm....

You believe that unsubstantiated claim? Where's the meat?

PS: I removed the link to this Hal Turner quote's website. Pay for click gimmick... :yes: [/size][/size]</div>

the meat is you

I have some doubts over these supposed plastic coffins:

Why would a government waste money on plastic coffins for its antagonists, opponents, home grown terrorists, plague victims etc when a massive bare hole in the ground is cheaper and more environmentally friendly?

Also in response to others who have postulated a nazi style concentration camp - mass gassing/cremotorium scenario again why waste money on coffins for those you are going to make dissapear by burning them?

All in all there must be many uses for these boxes that don't involve containing human corpses, i am afraid that the theories put forward so far make no sense either financially or in the terms of economy of raw materials!

I have some doubts over these supposed plastic coffins:

Why would a government waste money on plastic coffins for its antagonists, opponents, home grown terrorists, plague victims etc when a massive bare hole in the ground is cheaper and more environmentally friendly?

Also in response to others who have postulated a nazi style concentration camp - mass gassing/cremotorium scenario again why waste money on coffins for those you are going to make dissapear by burning them?

All in all there must be many uses for these boxes that don't involve containing human corpses, i am afraid that the theories put forward so far make no sense either financially or in the terms of economy of raw materials!

2 reasons:

1) anonimity

2) stuff them as well as possible

creamate people is more effective and cleaner that burial and rotting bodies...........

Edited by saturnrings

don't know about you guys but i am going into the plastic coffin business!!!