Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Scole Experiment revisited : 5 years on

Bogeyman

I sort of answered my own question:

Recommended read #1

Recommended read #2

Recommended read #3

From there on I don't think it matters which order you read in. :tu:

There's still alot of background info I'd like to read though, they sort of jump straight into everything without any info.

Edit:

oh wait, I think I found some form of an Intro.

Edited by Prawus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Radian

• Akatsuki-pein

• Bogeyman

the site is really confusing,

im still trying to figure out how they got the pictures in the first place.

yes, I understand that the film was still in unopened cannisters. Do they put the cannisters in a special box or area? ....or do they just sit there meditating and then develop the film? It doesn't look like any film was developed, they just opened the scroll and there was all the writing.

Bogey should buy the book since he brought this up! :D

Edited by ennui

yes, I understand that the film was still in unopened cannisters. Do they put the cannisters in a special box or area? ....or do they just sit there meditating and then develop the film? It doesn't look like any film was developed, they just opened the scroll and there was all the writing.

Bogey should buy the book since he brought this up! :D

Thats the best idea I read all day..LOL.. :tu:

i had a friend of mine read some things on the site cause he has more patience this is what he said.

****he still has no proof lol!

i just wasted 20 minutes reading an article he wrote adressing why the scientific community should believe him, and he avoided the question right till the end

lol...

it might be inexplicable

its probably not

broadcasted pictures(TV) and sound(radio) are easily recorded on accident by a plethora of household devices, not to mention things he might have made

i still don't NOT believe

its easy to believe if you want

i just don't want to completely accept it

because it would be irresponsible (to the truth) to do so

:)

How completely enlightening I really have enjoyed having this information I must say though I got a bad headache and my eyes hurt looking at those pics wonder why?

I got a headache to. I don't like the feel of these invisible scientist. Interesting but something to fear I think...

Interesting. I am not really sure if i'm understanding it correctly. These images showed up on 35mm camera film with no camera? If so, I had an interesting thought last night after reading this thread. Many "ghost hunters" use cameras as part of their investigation. Many have advanced to the use of digital cameras. When you think of some of the classic ghost footage that has been captured, it has been caught on camera film. I can't think of any recent ghost pictures captured on digital, that have brought much attention. Maybe they are on to something with the film experiment. Maybe the ghost, or whatever it is, is imprinting itself on the actual film and the camera is really useless. In a digital camera there is no film for the ghost to do so. Maybe it is more effective to see these ghosts with the older style camera, not digital. Do I make any sense lol. What does everybody else think.