Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

pet cemetary in the freetown forest

esf5129

I decided to post my question here, because this discussion forum came up in a search. I''ve been trying to find out if anyone knows where the pet cemetary is the freeetown state forest. I was there once, but forgot it's location. I heard a rumor that is on copicut rd. I drove up and down that rode, but found nothing. Does anyone know of this cemetary? I would greatly appreciate any info. I own a map of the forest, so any description would help.

thank you!

Liz

http://www.boudillion.com/SpiderGates/spider.html Spider Gate Cemetery only thing i found bout a cemetery have no clue relation to what your talking about none the less interesting place

http://www.masscrossroads.com i couldn't find anything about any pet cemetery relating to the area maybe you can since you better understanding of the area I don't live in that state so not sure but this site seems to pretty extensive as areas and paranormal activities in that state. Good luck with your search sorry couldn't be more help.

I also searched and could only find comments on someones My space.

Pet cemetary in Freetown

I will post it for the heck of it:

"There is a Pet Cemetary in there. Up off of Copicut Rd..the unpaved portion. I dont think it is in use anymore but it was used by the Animal Shelter originally. Its gated and chained so you need bolt cutters..not that I encourage anyone to break the law...the feeling in there is quite opressive. there is a great feeling of unrest. I dont think the occupants are happy to be there. you have to experience it for yourself."

Hope it helps?

Glad i wasn't the only one that couldn't find it. I did avoid myspace type pages probably why never came across that. Good find though must been lot of reading.

Just what do you have in mind for this Pet Cemetary?

Remember: The border wasn't meant to be crossed. The land is sour. :D

• Haha 2

Glad i wasn't the only one that couldn't find it. I did avoid myspace type pages probably why never came across that. Good find though must been lot of reading.

Nope. Just Googled it.

Pulled up the page and did a "find on page"(under edit), it brought me to the paragraph.

Google is your friend. Use it.... :lol:

• Like 1

Freaky! .....

Burrying the dead bigfoot that the cop that supposively has in his freezer. he'll reanimate and beat the unholy hell out of him!!!! :lol::D

sounds like an interseting place to go ^_^

Agreed!

• 4 years later...

it is off of copicut rd... if you are heading straight in, it is on the unpaved section of road, just before you reach the power lines.. there is a yellow gate on the left side of the road.. follow that trail until you reach a opening and a 4 way split in the path.. go straight through the split , it is down that trail.. I spotted a 6ft black racer snake in there, thing was redicuously aggressive...Anyway most pets were buried in the 1970's, the place is very saddening, full of bad vibes..

it is off of copicut rd... if you are heading straight in, it is on the unpaved section of road, just before you reach the power lines.. there is a yellow gate on the left side of the road.. follow that trail until you reach a opening and a 4 way split in the path.. go straight through the split , it is down that trail.. I spotted a 6ft black racer snake in there, thing was redicuously aggressive...Anyway most pets were buried in the 1970's, the place is very saddening, full of bad vibes..

After five years, if he hasn't found it by now, he never will!

• Like 1

Pet Cemetery in the Freetown Fall River State Forest

dont know if itll help at all, but thought id put it up, shows a few pictures from around the site

couldnt find anythin else worth puttin up :/

• 2 weeks later...

google maps is yer best bet

41.73856,-71.071545

That intersection? My Dad knows where it is, but I keep forgetting to ask him.

Never bury a human in a pet cemetery lol I have to look at this place it sounds cool

• 5 years later...

I know exactly where the Freetown forest pet cemetery is . Been there a lot. When you’re entering from Wilson road in Fall River , once you turn left onto bell rock road toward Freetown, it’s the first yellow gate on the left 

Edited by Derkaderka
  • Like 1

"Sometimes, dead is bettah"

• Like 1

I won't watch that movie,last time I did I was up till 2am burying my dog that got hit by a car before my kids woke in the morning,evil stuff.

• 1 year later...

That place is no joke every year i have seal the grave of this old womens cat that rises from the grave looking for its owner who is also dead. The relatives call me to do this, and , man! is that damn cat a pain in the ass to put back. it just whines and meows the whole time. It kinda sounds like woody allen trying to explain his bad jokes. that noise haunts me now and forever, but hey thats the job.

• Haha 1