Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gimme a reading =D

HelloHello

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HelloHello

• vef3oh

• Pelican_Eel

• aS lOVeLy aS dEaTh

I'm no psychic, I'm just guessing. And I'm not looking to your profile, so don't be surprised if it's all far from truth...

You are female, 17 - 25 years... you love animals. Have a dog. Your mother has long hair, lol...

by the way, you have impressive member number

Edited by Pelican_Eel

XP Pretty good,but my mom doesn't have long hair!! lol Wow to my memeber number. Lucky there are four 6s =D!

I am not a psychic either. However, I will take a go at it.

You are of asian descent. A female. You are in your teen years. You have a happy persona.

Anything correct?

lol Yeah,half asian =D! And yeah to the rest! lol This is crazy. Can't wait to hear more readings!

i'm pretty pale to pass as a mexican(not saying mexicans r black or nething...:blush:), but the truth is, i am not fully mexican, butt my parents are mexican, so, yeah. :wacko:

half-asian, half-mexican, interesting... how can u do dat? its pretty interesting, can u speak spanish?

XP Everyone I meet always has that reaction lol. Chyea,I can speak spanish! =D I wouldn't say I'm super pro at it.I was super pro when I was like ...5.lol.Now it all went down the drain ]=!

People sometimes think I'm european or something like that,but that was when I chopped off my hair lol.

When my hair is really long,I look mexican.

When it's under shoulder length, I look asian.

When it's shoulder length or a bit shorter, I look european! =D!!!

No one can identity theft me!*mwahaha!*

What an interesting mix. You are probably very pretty. I say you work in the nursing type field or help others somehow. I say you are dating someone now. Possibly from work. You're taking classes? I am not psychic, I am just guessing.

lol I wouldn't say I'm pretty. I don't really pay attention to taking care of my looks much.My brother has been pushing me to get more into fashion lately =[. I'm not in a nursing field of any sort, but I do work in something that helps people =]!I'm not neccessarily dating anyone now--way too time consuming currently--- but I did recommit myself to God and Jesus.Eh.But I'm nowhere in the state of a good Christian. lol.

Nice guess though!