Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I would like a reading

vef3oh

Hello fellow board members. Lately, I've been really interested in physic abilities and the like. I do believe that we, as intelligent creatures, may be able to delve into a plane of consciousness, and extract empathetic readings. I would be very grateful if some of you gifted members can give me a go with a reading, for I would like to see how accurate they are.

-Regards

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vef3oh

• Radian

• Pelican_Eel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that you write something more than just "gimme reading, thnx"... But I warn you I'm not a psychic... As far as I know. I just give it a try, if you don't mind.

I think that you are male, from... 20 to 40 years old. heh, thats lots of years to choose, actually... you wear glasses? And I sense that at the moment you are very much into some kind of book or maybe a movie, some kind of story. which has nothing to do with your daily routine. no, it has... hmm... you are interested in history!

ok that's it, I'm tired of guessing. sorry, not too much

Haha, thanks. Some of what you have stated is true. However, some is not. I won't go into the specifics because I don't want to give away any information. But good guesses nevertheless. Thank you for your taking your time to answer. I appreciate it.

Hello fellow board members. Lately, I've been really interested in physic abilities and the like. I do believe that we, as intelligent creatures, may be able to delve into a plane of consciousness, and extract empathetic readings. I would be very grateful if some of you gifted members can give me a go with a reading, for I would like to see how accurate they are.

-Regards

You are definitely Male.. about 14-15??

I see the initials M. I'm thinking that's your first name or the name you're called by.. I wanna say "Matt or Marc??"

You're out going.. very extroverted personality.. you have a lot of friends.. You do pretty well in school as far as grades, and you've never really been in serious types of troube. at home, or at school.

That's all I get for now..

*add, you come from a family that's pretty tight. Close family. You are close to family. Close knit.

I'm thinking you were brought up Christian???

You are sensitive guy. You love beautiful things.. scenery/imagery.. You can appreciate something like the sun setting, or the full moon over the sea kinda stuff...

Edited by Shankpin

Oh my god. Everything was right. Except I'm 16 years old- one year off from your estimate.

That's really neat! How were you able to come up with that information?

I look at your avatar. lol..

I'm just bored and find this to be rather cool is all.. I do NOT claim to be psychic. But, I do find myself better at seeing or feeling other's emotions, and their issues than the facts, like names, or dates..

but thanks... :tsu: