Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading for me please?

crookedass

Hi, is there anything you psychic people could read about me ? i just thought it would be cool to see some of the answers :D

i'm male, 17, cancer just for a start. if you pick up on anything at all could you post it ? perhaps my name? where i live? number of people in my family? do i have pets ? favourite kind of music? dress style ? favourite types of food ? anything :D and i shall PM you to let you know if you're right or not.

thank yoou!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crookedass

• luvnkind

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, is there anything you psychic people could read about me ? i just thought it would be cool to see some of the answers :D

i'm male, 17, cancer just for a start. if you pick up on anything at all could you post it ? perhaps my name? where i live? number of people in my family? do i have pets ? favourite kind of music? dress style ? favourite types of food ? anything :D and i shall PM you to let you know if you're right or not.

thank yoou!

the reason no one is answering this honey is because it really doesn't work this simple... i mean if you want something like mmmm.. am i going to find a girlfriend, or what exactly am i going to do when i get out of school.. why am i so afraid to grow up.. those kinds of things are simple.. it's very difficult to pick up on specific things.. like the dog mm.. i think you have two .. number of people I'm going to say four one sister.. and mom and dad..

anyhow if you ask for help on more specific things it helps... the way you have it written it looks like your trying to make fun or discount people who read.. look for my forum i started called "what is a psychic" this may help you a little... we really don't like being chalenged from people who sound like they don't believe.. make it seem like you believe or at least interested with an open mind..

hope this helps you get more feed back. take care of yourself.. Luvnkind