Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contest 3: Freakiest Ghost Experience

Kar-zid

Great sportsmanship.

Really, that was quite a faux pas. ;c Greedy, selfish, overall just... wrong.

It's not so much a competition as it is somewhere you can amuse and scare others with your story.

"faux pas

noun

a socially awkward or tactless act"

True. These contests are really just for fun. Me and JN randomly thought of starting a contest a while ago (actually about a year ago but oh well). And from there we created the Best Ghost Picture competition, which SomeOldLady won. Then we made the Fakest Pic On The Net comp and Mister E. (now Samael) and n_a_t_a_l_i_e (now NatalieK) won that in a draw. ^_^

Edited by Kar-zid

I've started making notes on my calendar about what goes on in the house since it is so easy to forget the day or details. I believe I wrote about 2 of of these already. Mr Ennui is not discussing it anymore which just makes me believe he's experiencing things again, too. I am very nervous when I'm in the home alone over night and I don't think he wants to frighten me more.

Wednesday, July 23 - That was the day I heard growling in my office, if you remember it.

Interesting you should start this thread because I've had 2 occurrances over the last week.

I was walking by my office and I heard a conversation involving several people so I turned in the door to turn off the tv but the tv wasn't on. We don't live in the suburbs and there was no one in the area that I was aware of. The windows were closed and the central air was on so I wouldn't be able to hear anything outdoors.

A few days later, I was walking by my office door and heard something growling. Having 3 dogs, this is not unusual so I turned in to tell them to settle down. But the dogs were outside, in the backyard. I have thought of every explanation in the world but there was something big growling in my room. If anyone thinks it was a varmit in the attic or walls, this sounded like a bear. btw, my dogs are over 100# that's why I wasn't initially surprised by the volume.

Thursday, July 24 - I looked up from the computer and saw the back end (waist and hind legs) of a black dog going into my bedroom and thought it was my dog, until I looked over and she was sleeping infront of the tv in my office. I'm not saying it was 1/2 of a dog, I think I just missed the front half. I didn't bother to get up since I knew it would be gone.

Friday, July 25 - I was in my bedroom, just picking up things and I could hear a radio playing in the bathroom. There is no radio in the bath and the volume was too low to recognize songs, but it was 'on'. I've written before that I'm far from a community and busy roads. I can't hear the outside anyway since the AC is on and all the windows/doors are tight. I couldn't find the sound when I went searching for it.

Friday evening - I have 2 HUGE dogs and a small poodle mutt. I was sitting on my bed, deciding whether to watch some tv or read. I was looking away from the wall and felt the little mutt trying to jump on the bed, which he does frequently. I turned to pick him up - but then I saw he was asleep by the big dogs. I was trying to ignore the spoiled brat and was shocked to see him asleep. I definately felt something pushing on my mattress about 5x.

Lol, I can be very blase about all of this until I'm alone at night. Then I sleep with all the lights on and surrounded by dogs.

Wow, your home is very active! Have you checked the homes history, or asked about it to someone, to find out if a dog had died there? It seems that you've got a little mutt spirit traipsing around your home! :tu: I guess these things would freak anyone out at night, you'd be worried that the dog would appear and try to attack you or something...

Late at night, it was storming pretty bad. I was logged onto my computer in my basement trying to log into my YahooIM account, it wasn't working so i was slightly frustrated and very concentrated on it. I was in a spinning chair with arms and had my feet proped up on a wooden chair directly across from me and next to the wooden chair was another spinning chair but without arms. I had my keyboard proped onto my legs and leaned over looking at the screen, in the armless spinning chair was some cans and bottles sitting on the chair and since it was storming bad i thought the power might go out so i had a flashlight sitting on the chair standing up. The chair and the spinning one had a bit of a difference and werent touching them, neither was I. Next thing i know the flashlight gets slammed into the bottles and cans and they get scattered off the chair as one goes flying six feet across the room and lands right next to the small couch. Having not expecting this to happen, I was a bit freaked as well as the sound startled me and was quiet loud. So i took a picture and tried to focus on my computer after having that happen and being alone in the basement, i was slightly freaked out but not scared.

Creepy. Sounds like poltergeist activity, has it continued? Have you had any other similar experiences?

Well I've only had one experience so might as well post it. Granted no way is it going to win and I wasn't freak at all...anywho.

Last year a friend and I decided to go on the Haunted Walk here in Ottawa. We decided to take the Bytown Museum since we didn't want to walk around the jail in the dark (special deal they had). So we get to the museum, hear the stories about it and then head in. We were the last group of the night and there might have been one or two staff on the main floor. We were in the vault (museum use to be a trading post) listen to a ghost story that had nothing to do with the museum or even the city when there were three loud bangs that seemed to come from the vault itself. The various props in the vault didn't move at all and it was unlikely that the sounds came from another room since the walls were made of stone and it wouldn't have been that loud. So our guide quickly finishes the story and just as quickly leaves the room. Tour continues and we head up to the third floor. Now I'm looking out for stuff so I notice that a door is slightly ajar. I make a note of it just in case it had moved when we go back. So in the main display room, another story, when the door we just came through slams shut. Far bit of force behind it and only the bottom half closed. Top half didn't move. We didn't go back through that hall but I thought that there was more light coming from the room with the ajar door. However the floors are all old wood meaning you make a fair bit of noise when you walk around. Be hard for someone to slam the door and then run out of sight without anyone seeing them. Bit later people heard footsteps following us on some stairs but I didn't notice it, thought it was just the people behind me.

So some odd happenings that might have explainations but would mean the people doing the tours are very clever and faking everything.

Weird, if the tour peoples weren't faking it then I think a ghost was following you. :unsure2:

My daughters and I figure the lady is happy to be amoung friends. :innocent: My eldest "JR", has seen her and talked with her (rats, I only get to talk to her, she won't let me see her :( ). She has been coy about giving out info and we let her have her way. She isn't ready to leave and we won't press her to.

I just wish getting rid of the beast were easy. :angry2: Daughter "CB" is strong enough to keep him off now that she is fully aware of his purpose. B)

That's good, the victim is happy! ^_^ Perhaps you'll need an excorcist to get rid of the beast...

Basically what we have done with the beast. I had retired before the new doors were enstalled and I had felt "him" outside whenever I picked "JR" up from work. He would immediately sly away from the door whan I approached, he came to be afraid of the two of us, because we learned not to be afraid of him. He fears "JR" the most, probably because she is so sensitive; she cannot enter a cemetery without feeling the energy of everyone buried there :huh:

I have a story, for later, about her that happened after the April 1995 bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. We almost lost her to this one. :no:

I wanna hear what happened! It sounds like something nearly killed her...

Creepy. Sounds like poltergeist activity, has it continued? Have you had any other similar experiences?

I've had my DVD player one night in a short time period turn on and open it up three times...it's never done it before or since. I've had loud banging sound which was unexplainable, i've had voices i couldnt tell where from, friends saying they woke up to foot steps on my stairs, a T-shirt of mine dissapered and reapeared underneath me on my bed, um...just i've had so much i cant really remember i know i'll think of more later....um....oh yeah a bottle cap that was lightly resting on a pure empty warm bottle flip off the cap into the air and land next to the bottle....like it flipped through the air.

I've had my DVD player one night in a short time period turn on and open it up three times...it's never done it before or since. I've had loud banging sound which was unexplainable, i've had voices i couldnt tell where from, friends saying they woke up to foot steps on my stairs, a T-shirt of mine dissapered and reapeared underneath me on my bed, um...just i've had so much i cant really remember i know i'll think of more later....um....oh yeah a bottle cap that was lightly resting on a pure empty warm bottle flip off the cap into the air and land next to the bottle....like it flipped through the air.

Odd, you've had a lot of experiences haven't you? :blink: If you think of more just tell us. ^_^

Wow, your home is very active! Have you checked the homes history, or asked about it to someone, to find out if a dog had died there? It seems that you've got a little mutt spirit traipsing around your home! :tu: I guess these things would freak anyone out at night, you'd be worried that the dog would appear and try to attack you or something...

I'm not worried about an attack. I've had several black dogs in my life and if it's one of them, that fine.... lol, any dog is welcome here. btw, my pups didn't notice it at all and they are usually right under my feet.

This house is south of Atlanta, close to Jonesboro which was a site of Civil War battles. Every place around here is named Tara, lol.

Two of my dogs have died here. One was very old and actually lived longer than we expected. The other one (adopted poodle) died at 7 due to pancreatic cancer. I had great difficulty with that death since I felt guilty that I hadn't noticed the symptoms early enough to help him. I would hear him bark. I'd stop and ask people, "Did you hear that?" and of course, no one had. His bark stopped when I adopted this little poodle mutt. I often wonder if it's the same dog soul.

I'm sure the land here has a whole lot of energy from the War. I have not investigated exactly what happened on this bit of property.

Two of my dogs have died here. One was very old and actually lived longer than we expected. The other one (adopted poodle) died at 7 due to pancreatic cancer. I had great difficulty with that death since I felt guilty that I hadn't noticed the symptoms early enough to help him. I would hear him bark. I'd stop and ask people, "Did you hear that?" and of course, no one had. His bark stopped when I adopted this little poodle mutt. I often wonder if it's the same dog soul.

Wow... It kinda sounds like it could be the same dog. I've always wondered just how often that happens... Even in humans. Being born again is just such an odd concept in my mind... I can't seem to fully wrap my noggin around it for some reason o.o

Basically what we have done with the beast. I had retired before the new doors were enstalled and I had felt "him" outside whenever I picked "JR" up from work. He would immediately sly away from the door whan I approached, he came to be afraid of the two of us, because we learned not to be afraid of him. He fears "JR" the most, probably because she is so sensitive; she cannot enter a cemetery without feeling the energy of everyone buried there :huh:

I have a story, for later, about her that happened after the April 1995 bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. We almost lost her to this one. :no:

he really sounds intimidating, but im glad to know your not giving him satifaction by being fearful of him :)

So I'm a new guy on this forum and this is the blog i have been reading for a wile. I just thought i would add some stuff to the blog B)

When i was at my friends house at new years we were with a whole bunch of friends telling ghost stories. Then we decided to have some fun because we were all scared from the stories, so we took turns going into the closet for *** long as we could. Then one of our friends went in and she was the best but also when we opened the closet she wasn't there. So we go looking for her, we finally found her in the basement with a cut on her forehead we were all freaked. She told us what happened and she said this red dust flew up around here and thats all she could remember.

So i just thought i would add something :)

Edited by {GM}TheGame

I wonder who that person was, and if it was a spirit or not. If it walked into the church/around it then maybe it had some sort of past with or around the church... Also no, there was not a prize mentioned. But the prize is that your name will be in my sig and it will say that you won. Not very glamorous I know, but I can't think of any other prize.

We never figured it out. Our neighbor, Brenda (the only adult present) also agreed that it was no one she knew. We thought it was the wife of this man, Red, but she walks during the morning up to the spring... not when it's pitch black out. She didn't look like anyone we knew, and I also found it strange we never saw her again.

I didn't think there was going to be a prize. :lol: I just thought it was going to be a, "Hey, you get first place, you get second place, etc" sort of thing, ROFL. But, hey, that's nice of you. :D

Ebonykrow:

Exactly! There's no time to think while it's all happening. It's after the fact. I have had things happen where I'm cool as a cucumber until about ten minutes later. I don't fear ghosts or most of the unknown, but when something happens so suddenly, no matter how well you handle it, there's always that shaky little while later that can't be denied. That's when it all hits home. Of course, that's when you start thinking you wish you had a camera, or you wish you'd spoken to it, etc...

I've had a lot of moments like that, rofl. I don't think that night was one of them though, I really wouldn't want to go back--even if I had a camera--just to take a picture or something. It scared me sooo bad the second time I saw it, and of course, when I recall it I just feel that much worse. :lol: There are a few moments though, when I wish I'd had a camera. Carrying one around constantly, would be a good idea. I've been trying to do that, but I have this really bulky one... I want one of those CoolPix cameras from Nikon, they're really slender and are easy to carry around--plus they're really good quality.

Wow... It kinda sounds like it could be the same dog. I've always wondered just how often that happens... Even in humans. Being born again is just such an odd concept in my mind... I can't seem to fully wrap my noggin around it for some reason o.o

I believe it can happen. On December 5th I lost a cat named Berry, but a few months later in July I went to a flea market with my friend who came down to PA (because she likes flea markets, rofl) and we went outside to see if they had goats. WELL. They didn't have goats, but they had this kitten, about three months old, that did NOT belong. He was completely different than the other kittens he was with, he was at least a month and a half older, and his coat was just... out of place. The others were furry and white with tabby spots, but he was solid black with a little white dot on his chest. The other four kittens were a little skittish, but he stuck his nose right to the edge of the carrier and I had to pick him up. He threw his face right against my cheek and just burst out in this massive purr, and I KNEW that it was Berry. I just felt it, he looked exactly the same, from head to tail, and he even had the highest pitched mew you have ever heard.

Berry was about two years old when we lost him, but this kitten had Berry written all over him. The day after we got him home I let him roam on the patio for a moment, and I thought I'd call him back just to see what happened, so I just said, "Hey Berry-Berry," and the kitten came running. I tried calling him other ways and he just ignored them. Now, he's a little over a year old, and I am not kidding when I say it was like Berry was never gone. This cat is just as mean and stuck-up as he ever was, it's like Berry never left. (I'll also say that, once we got Bear, my mom and I stopped seeing dark shapes moving in the hallway--we both attributed them to being Berry still sneaking around the house.)

It is weird, I have no explanation for it, maybe I was just really hopeful and I found those connections... dunno. Maybe we'll never know.

Odd, you've had a lot of experiences haven't you? :blink: If you think of more just tell us. ^_^

Oh yeah the recent one was our Deep Freezer downstairs door was up and open during the night, and the thing is, no one had gone in that backroom at all, my sister never did she was only here in the morning, my dad was only upstairs all day, and the furthest i went in the basement was the bathroom and the backroom is further back than that.

YIKES LOL..Sounds like you have a very active house, there GA..JN :o

I'm not worried about an attack. I've had several black dogs in my life and if it's one of them, that fine.... lol, any dog is welcome here. btw, my pups didn't notice it at all and they are usually right under my feet.

This house is south of Atlanta, close to Jonesboro which was a site of Civil War battles. Every place around here is named Tara, lol.

I'm sure the land here has a whole lot of energy from the War. I have not investigated exactly what happened on this bit of property.

WOW Sounds like animal kingdom in your house Ennui, yikes. Seems you dont show fear, which is very brave of you. If I ever saw a ghost doggie I would probably faint LOL..Keep us posted girl...JN :huh:

LOL, Ebonykrow... you know what kills me? The fact that I live in the only house in England that isn't haunted, and it is only since we've had our puppy that I have been better about always having the camera with me. Before that, in I don't know how many haunted houses I lived in, I was never prepared to photograph anything when it happened. Go figure.

YIKES LOL..Sounds like you have a very active house, there GA..JN :o

Me and a buddy been talking and came up with a theory, you know how if you think theirs a portal that leads to the other side? that takes you to the other world and there's one every so far away? So that they dont travel half way across the world LOL

But we thought my house is like either a halfway point to the nearest portal or my house is like a portal. Seeing that they come here before they pass on, now dont call me crazy it's only a theory and i'm entitled to think this, i mean look at all the stuff that has happened ya know?

Anyone who lives in the US will remember April 19, 1995. :(

In Oklahoma City, across from the Federal Courthouse, stood the Alfred P. Murrah Building. The building housed the Social security Office for the state, military recruiting offices, the office substation for the FBI and US Marshall and a Day Care Center for the children of employees who worked in the downtown area, as well as other federal offices. At 8:55am a Ryder truck pulled up to the front of the Murrah Bldg, at 9:02am several hundred pounds of ammonia nitrate, gun powder and caps were detnoated, the resulting explosion blew the Murrah building in half vertically, broke every window of every building within a 1/2 mile readius of the blast (especially towards the north). The resulting shock and after shock were felt more than 3 miles away (we were living just inside that 3 mile limit at the time. Every interior door in the house was blown open and I was knocked off my feet). The heat from the blast was felt @ 1.5 miles from epicenter, the sound was heard as far north as Guthrie, Oklahoma 34 miles away, as far south as Norman, OK which is @26 miles south of the epicenter. The blast registered as equivilent of a 3.4 earthquake in New Mexico.

More than 190 people died, men, women, children. We do not forget! :mellow:

All of the offices that were lost had to be replaced as soon as possible, for the SS office this was not easy as land had to be located and purchased approved before construction began. For 6 years however the SS offices were located in an office mall about two miles from the Murrah site. In 2001 I had to go the that office to replace my SS card, my daughters "JR" and "Teddy' accompinied me. Once in the mall "JR" began to act strange. At first I did not pay too much attention as I just wanted to get in, take care of the paperwork and get out. "JR" refused to go into the office with me, so the girls just wandered around the mall together. It took me 45 minutes to finish up and I joined them near the entrance where we had come in.

I immediately saw that "JR" was extremely pale, and having a hard time breathing; she is not asthmatic. I asked what was wrong and she could not speak, she just opened and closed her mouth and did not seem to see me at all. I then asked "Teddy" what happened, she said maybe it's the Murrah slab at the SS office. I turned around and saw a sign near the entrance of the SS office. On it were the words "WE WILL NOT FORGET THEM" then "MURRAH BUILDING APRIL 19, 1995". The rest of the print was too fine for me to read at the distance. "Teddy" then said it was a slab from the SS office floor.

As if slapped "JR" spoke out almost in a shout, "Why didn't you tell me it was there!" She immediately ran for the exit with the two of us right behind her.

Once back in the car it took us almost 30 minutes to calm "JR" down. Finally she was able to tell us what had happened, as she spoke I "saw" what she was seeing as if she were the "victim" and I an invisible bystander. These are her words as best as I can remember them:

"It's cool, thank goodness the AC is working again." (at first she spoke as if she were someone else) "The (uninteligable name) are here, good I like them." (later we would learn this couple were the parents of kids my 2 younger daughters went to school with).

Then "JR" came back. "I kept feeling it. First the heat, then all the air in my lungs was sucked out, over and over again. They all died that way, from the air being sucked out of their lungs, a vacum."

I had seen the senior SS office manager standing behind the counter, I was right next to her, looking over her shoulder. Other staff were working on cases, going about their daily routine. I then saw a man and woman approach the counter. The manager was smiling, I knew she liked them and was glad to see them. Then I "saw" the blast and it was as if the entire scene became like snow on an old TV set.

"JR" will never enter the SS office again. They had taken the slab from ther MUrrah Building and it is now incorporated into the wall of the new SS office. If she has to she will order replacement cards through the mail. Or take the long trip to Stillwater, 100 miles from where she now lives.

• Like 1

I tried calling him other ways and he just ignored them. Now, he's a little over a year old, and I am not kidding when I say it was like Berry was never gone. This cat is just as mean and stuck-up as he ever was, it's like Berry never left. (I'll also say that, once we got Bear, my mom and I stopped seeing dark shapes moving in the hallway--we both attributed them to being Berry still sneaking around the house.)

It is weird, I have no explanation for it, maybe I was just really hopeful and I found those connections... dunno. Maybe we'll never know.

Our pets never really leave us. There is always a special one who stands out above any others we have. Mine was Tribble (from the original ST series episode). I adopted her for "CB", but Tribble and I bonded immediately ;) . She was 1/2 long hair Chihuahua and 1/2 cocker spaniel, and a doll. Whenever either of us was down in the dumps or she became frightened, she would come up to me and I would hold her against my chest so she could hear my heart. Even after she was grown (she started out a 1.5 lbs with stubs for legs and wound up weighing 12lbs, she could pull "CB"; who weighed 134lbs; across the carpted floor for 7-8 feet). :o

When she died at age 13 I cried for two months because I had failed to stay with her as I had promised I would when she died. Tribble returned and stayed with us for almost 2 years until her "sister" Satin, a Bearded Collie, died. I saw both of them leave on a beautiful yello-white beam of light. They appeared as if the were 3 years old again and were overjoyed to being going home together. I highly reccomend reading the poem "The Rainbow Bridge" for anyone who has lost just such a friend as they were. :lol:

I have had a few scary experiences. This one tops the list:

Three years ago one of my cousins hung herself. She had been suicidal all her life so it didn't surprise my family when we heard the news. I and my mother went to my cousin's inlaws house where she had killed herself. The situation in the house was not pleasant as everybody was suspicious of her husband’s family. I felt sorry for her husband’s family because my cousin had been sucidial and only our family knew that. My relatives had come from different cities so they couldn't go back the same day. We decided to spend the night in the same house. That night at around 1:30 AM we were woken up by a loud scream. We rushed to the next room and saw one of my aunties surrounded by my relatives who had got her first. She was screaming, "I saw her! I saw her! She tried to strangle me!!." They calmed her down and some of went back to bed. In a few minutes I heard someone else scream. This time it was my mum. I could see fear on her face. "Let's go! Let’s go!" she screamed searching for our bags. My relatives had to calm her down before she could tell us what had happened. My mother had seen my cousin. She told us that my cousin had attempted to massage her legs. My cousin had liked my mother. I remember she had expressed concern for my mother's health. Anyway we went back to bed with the lights on. This time I saw her standing before me at the edge of the bed. I woke up screaming. My mother held my arm tightly attempting to calm me even though she herself was still shaking. We couldn't sleep that night. The next morning we were first to leave the house. It still gives me the creeps when I think about that night.

If it's the same dog's soul then that dog must've really liked you! ^_^ I think there should be a lot of energy, cause of the war and all, but I don't know why a dog would stick around if it died in the war, and I don't even know why a big black dog would be in the war in the first place.

So I'm a new guy on this forum and this is the blog i have been reading for a wile. I just thought i would add some stuff to the blog B)

When i was at my friends house at new years we were with a whole bunch of friends telling ghost stories. Then we decided to have some fun because we were all scared from the stories, so we took turns going into the closet for *** long as we could. Then one of our friends went in and she was the best but also when we opened the closet she wasn't there. So we go looking for her, we finally found her in the basement with a cut on her forehead we were all freaked. She told us what happened and she said this red dust flew up around here and thats all she could remember.

So i just thought i would add something :)

Thanks for telling us your experience! ^_^ I have no idea what happened to her, or how she could've gotten from the closet right down to the basement... Odd... :blink:

We never figured it out. Our neighbor, Brenda (the only adult present) also agreed that it was no one she knew. We thought it was the wife of this man, Red, but she walks during the morning up to the spring... not when it's pitch black out. She didn't look like anyone we knew, and I also found it strange we never saw her again.

I didn't think there was going to be a prize. :lol: I just thought it was going to be a, "Hey, you get first place, you get second place, etc" sort of thing, ROFL. But, hey, that's nice of you. :D

I've had a lot of moments like that, rofl. I don't think that night was one of them though, I really wouldn't want to go back--even if I had a camera--just to take a picture or something. It scared me sooo bad the second time I saw it, and of course, when I recall it I just feel that much worse. :lol: There are a few moments though, when I wish I'd had a camera. Carrying one around constantly, would be a good idea. I've been trying to do that, but I have this really bulky one... I want one of those CoolPix cameras from Nikon, they're really slender and are easy to carry around--plus they're really good quality.

I believe it can happen. On December 5th I lost a cat named Berry, but a few months later in July I went to a flea market with my friend who came down to PA (because she likes flea markets, rofl) and we went outside to see if they had goats. WELL. They didn't have goats, but they had this kitten, about three months old, that did NOT belong. He was completely different than the other kittens he was with, he was at least a month and a half older, and his coat was just... out of place. The others were furry and white with tabby spots, but he was solid black with a little white dot on his chest. The other four kittens were a little skittish, but he stuck his nose right to the edge of the carrier and I had to pick him up. He threw his face right against my cheek and just burst out in this massive purr, and I KNEW that it was Berry. I just felt it, he looked exactly the same, from head to tail, and he even had the highest pitched mew you have ever heard.

Berry was about two years old when we lost him, but this kitten had Berry written all over him. The day after we got him home I let him roam on the patio for a moment, and I thought I'd call him back just to see what happened, so I just said, "Hey Berry-Berry," and the kitten came running. I tried calling him other ways and he just ignored them. Now, he's a little over a year old, and I am not kidding when I say it was like Berry was never gone. This cat is just as mean and stuck-up as he ever was, it's like Berry never left. (I'll also say that, once we got Bear, my mom and I stopped seeing dark shapes moving in the hallway--we both attributed them to being Berry still sneaking around the house.)

I think animals can be reincarnated (I guess you'd call it re-incarnated) as another, like the soul of your cat going into a different cat. ^_^ Your cat died when it was 2? I'm sorry to hear that. My cats (I have 2) are 7 and 8 years old. My dog (who had to be put down last year :cry: ) was 14.

Yeah, there is a prize, but it isn't big. The prize has been the same for the last 2 contests.

Oh yeah the recent one was our Deep Freezer downstairs door was up and open during the night, and the thing is, no one had gone in that backroom at all, my sister never did she was only here in the morning, my dad was only upstairs all day, and the furthest i went in the basement was the bathroom and the backroom is further back than that.

Very odd... Have you seen anything yet, like an apparition?