Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contest 3: Freakiest Ghost Experience

Kar-zid

Very weird... I wonder what tthe light was, maybe it was an orb... :blink:

Thats what i was kinda thinking cause when i saw it, i remembered to when i was doing my own with a couple friends when one stopped by he told me he thought he saw something blue move and suddenly dissapear as he had just seen it.

Yeah, I wish it was sleep Paralysis. I've had a phobia of beds and the dark since then. It took me years to be able to sleep in a bed, and I still leave the light on at night. My husband was annoyed with that when we first met, but now that he has experienced some of my "weirdness" (that's what everyone calls it) he doesn't mind the light on. I ask myself, "what's there to be afraid of?" That helps a little. But I feel like a freak and I stay away from the edges of the bed all the time. I just bought a bed a little over a year ago. We just slept on a mattress on the floor for years, even though we had the money to buy nice furniture. I'm 32 years old and afraid of the monster under my bed. lol That sounds so stupid.

That's not stupid, you can be afriad of whatever you want to be afriad of. Fear is a natural human emotion and anyone who isn't afraid of anything isn't human. ^_^

Thats what i was kinda thinking cause when i saw it, i remembered to when i was doing my own with a couple friends when one stopped by he told me he thought he saw something blue move and suddenly dissapear as he had just seen it.

Well I'm pretty sure blue orbs are the most common...

Since the competitionis going a little slow here is one of my experiences:

When I was on camp at Phillip Island in year 6 for three days something was there with me and my class in our cabin. Just to tell you I had no camera or recorder, but I wish I did.

On the third and last night of the camp I and a few others of my class settled down to sleep in our own cabin. This cabin was pretty big and had five rooms; there was a big one in the middle that led to four bedrooms. We had one teacher in our room also.

Late at night around 10 O’clock one of my classmates walked out of his room and told each room at a time that the teacher wasn’t there. Now I had kept my eyes open to listen to the wind and to watch the shadows, and no one had left or entered the cabin. This was the first of many experiences that night. Then the same boy who had told us that the teacher was gone came and asked us if there was a lump on his back and sure enough on his back was a giant red lump, far bigger than any mosquito or spider could make. He said it itched. A few minutes later one of my roommates threw of his sheets and looked at his legs while scratching them. On his legs were big red rashes. He had a glow stick on his bed and it had leaked for no real reason, but it had hardly touched him at all, and no glow stick could make a rash that fast or that big, they stretched from the top of his leg down to his ankle. Then another boy ran in and urged in a kind of scared and kind of amazed for us to come and see what he had found. Under one of the beds on the wall was writing in black pen or marker. It read ‘This place is haunted, 2004, 2005, 2006.’ It was 2006, and we all got more uneasy.

We all were back in bed and I was drifting off to sleep, when in one of the windows in my room I saw a black cat pass over, it seemed to be inside and disappear in shadows when it got to the side of the window, so I thought it was a stray outside, remember this cat until the end. Then the loudspeaker right over my head turned on and a man called all year tens to come to the oval, this scared me out of my skin!

Finally we all went to sleep and woke up the next day all eager to get the hell out of there! Everyone packed and while everyone including me was out side except for one of my best friends who was still packing, the cat showed itself again.

He said that he saw a cat in the corner of his bathroom that was made with shadow, he looked around quickly and it had no culprit who cast the shadow, it was a lone shadow. A ghost. He packed faster than he had ever done before and ran outside.

We all were glad to leave that night and that place behind us.

And here is another experience:

When I was home alone, my mum, dad and sister were at my sister's deb, and both my cats were in full veiw and asleep. One was on the TV and the other was on the couch. I was sitting at my computer and I heard a bang in my bedroom. I gt up and walked into the room. I didn't see anything out of place at all, so I went back to the computer. Before my family got home I went into my room again and looked at the wall. It was then I saw that a nail that had been in my wall to hang something on my wall had been somehow knocked the whole way into the wall, as if something had hit it hard enough to make it dig the whole way into the wall. On the ground was a dragon knife I had hung on my wall in it's little holder thing. Something had knocked the nail into the wall hard enough so that the thing hanging on it just fell. But both my cats were snoozing on the couch the whole night and no one else was home... :blink:

Can't help but feel, since I never sensed him again, that whatever it was (ghost, being, etc) was jsut passing through and we happened to overlap for a few seconds.

Also, the benevelant lady ghost may be stronger than the male spirit. Quite often the benevolant spirit can, and often does, keep an angry spirit at bay. If you had strong positive thoughts too, even if you were scared, he may not want to stay around. The combined strength of your friendly lady and your own inner strength may well have been too much for him to stay. Just as the killer left after my daughter "JR" started working at the store, she was able to throw the angry murderer out.

Boy, you guys are creeping me out, but I love it! I live alone in an older victorian home, so I have to keep the lights on when I read these!

I can't say for sure what this was that happened to me, but it is interesting.

This was in 2005- At that time, I was leaving my job, and so my co-workers and bosses were putting on a go-away dinner for me and this other employee at a restaurant. This restaurant, as it happens, was owned by one of my co-workers and her husband. The building it was in had quite a history. It had been a barber shop and a brothel at one time. From previous chats with the owner of the place (my co-worker), she had shared with me that the place was haunted. She told me all these things, so it was fairly well known among the group of people, that it was haunted.

Of course, being fascinated by the paranormal as I am, I started to ask her if there were any new haunting experiences that I hadn't heard of yet. She told me yes, and that this little girl and several others had seen a man looking at them from the inside of an office door - which happened to be right across from where we were sitting. This was in the basement of the restaurant, because it was private and the only place they could fit such a large group of people. So, jokingly, I said to another co-worker that it would be so cool if the ghost could hear us and flick the lights off or something. Well, I'm not kidding, but before we even got our dinner, the lights went off. We were all sent home early before we got to eat because all the power had gone out and they couldn't get it back on. We continued to sit down there while they served us drinks in candle light No other building in the area had lost power. Of course, I got a few horrified and excited looks because they heard me jokingly say it would be neat if the ghost would turn the lights out. Well, I like to think he did. They never did find what had made the power go out- it started working just fine the next day.

Not the scariest story, but I like it because it shows that maybe they do see/hear us, and maybe, just maybe, the ghost of that restaurant heard me and gave me exactly what I wanted. :-)

Can't help but feel, since I never sensed him again, that whatever it was (ghost, being, etc) was jsut passing through and we happened to overlap for a few seconds.

Also, the benevelant lady ghost may be stronger than the male spirit. Quite often the benevolant spirit can, and often does, keep an angry spirit at bay. If you had strong positive thoughts too, even if you were scared, he may not want to stay around. The combined strength of your friendly lady and your own inner strength may well have been too much for him to stay. Just as the killer left after my daughter "JR" started working at the store, she was able to throw the angry murderer out.

That benovolant spirit seems to be your guardian angel Owl Lady! ^_^

Boy, you guys are creeping me out, but I love it! I live alone in an older victorian home, so I have to keep the lights on when I read these!

I can't say for sure what this was that happened to me, but it is interesting.

This was in 2005- At that time, I was leaving my job, and so my co-workers and bosses were putting on a go-away dinner for me and this other employee at a restaurant. This restaurant, as it happens, was owned by one of my co-workers and her husband. The building it was in had quite a history. It had been a barber shop and a brothel at one time. From previous chats with the owner of the place (my co-worker), she had shared with me that the place was haunted. She told me all these things, so it was fairly well known among the group of people, that it was haunted.

Of course, being fascinated by the paranormal as I am, I started to ask her if there were any new haunting experiences that I hadn't heard of yet. She told me yes, and that this little girl and several others had seen a man looking at them from the inside of an office door - which happened to be right across from where we were sitting. This was in the basement of the restaurant, because it was private and the only place they could fit such a large group of people. So, jokingly, I said to another co-worker that it would be so cool if the ghost could hear us and flick the lights off or something. Well, I'm not kidding, but before we even got our dinner, the lights went off. We were all sent home early before we got to eat because all the power had gone out and they couldn't get it back on. We continued to sit down there while they served us drinks in candle light No other building in the area had lost power. Of course, I got a few horrified and excited looks because they heard me jokingly say it would be neat if the ghost would turn the lights out. Well, I like to think he did. They never did find what had made the power go out- it started working just fine the next day.

Not the scariest story, but I like it because it shows that maybe they do see/hear us, and maybe, just maybe, the ghost of that restaurant heard me and gave me exactly what I wanted. :-)

Great experience, not that freaky but still awesome! ^_^ I reckon the ghost heard you too, and I guess it wanted you to know it was there so it did what you wanted it to do. ^_^

Great experience, not that freaky but still awesome! ^_^ I reckon the ghost heard you too, and I guess it wanted you to know it was there so it did what you wanted it to do. ^_^

Yea, I'm glad it wasn't more freaky at the time- as much as I love ghost type stuff, I don't think I could handle actually seeing one. It was actually a really cool experience! Other people who worked in that restaurant (according to my co-worker at the time) said that the bar hoses would start spraying on their own and that many of them would get locked in the basement refrigerator when no one else was around. No one ever liked to go down by themselves, so she said they would often flip a coin or go down together..lol. The best was when she told me about how one of the waitresses locked up one night and went outside to meet her boyfriend for a ride. She looked back at the restaurant (that was now empty and locked up) to find a man and woman peering out at her from the inside- they were wearing older style clothing from the turn of the century. They then quickly disappeared. I would love to go back there if the food were a little better :lol: Great idea of a thread, btw :)

................. I felt a shock through me as ice cold, boney fingers grabbed a hold of my left hand. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I tried to move but I couldn't. It felt like and eternity that this ice cold hand just pulled my fingers. Somehow I found the strength to reach over with my right hand and turn on the light, all the while my other hand was immobilized by this ice cold grip. As soon as the light came on it let go. I looked at the top of my bed where I kept a bunch of pillows lined up in a neat pile. Where the hand grabbed me there was a break inbetween two pillows just big enough for an arm to fit through. I freaked and jumped as far out of bed as I could and went crying to my parents room. Mind you, I was 16 years old and normally wouldn't go boohooing to my mommy and daddy, but I was scared ****less. They, of course, told me I was dreaming, or probably just grabbed my hand with my other hand and didn't realize it. I knew this wasn't possible. I hadn't even been asleep. I just laid my head down, and how could it have been my other hand if I turned the light on with it? I kept rubbing my hand with the other one trying to get that cold, boney feeling off of it. I then went to my sisters room, who didn't quite believe me either, but let me sleep on her floor.

I ended up seeing a psychiatrist who did all these tests and ended up saying I was lying for attention because I was depressed, and he sent me home with anti-depressants.

It wasn't until I met my husband that someone else started really believing me about all this weird stuff. We've had a ton of strange experiences since, which I may share, but nothing as horrifying to me, personally, as that night.

I think I would have had a heart attack. That is really frightening. :o

The 2nd part that I made bold just reminded me of something in my childhood. We lived in a house in Alexandria VA, on the Potomac River, right across from Fr McHenry (the National Anthem was written about the night at Ft McHenry during the War). Regardless, I was just telling you this so you'd know the history of the area. I had night terrors in my bedroom until I was in my middle teens. My mother took me to the Dr about them. I would wake up screaming and terrified of the dark.

My sister's room had been turned into another guest room but one weekend, I packed up my clothes and treasures and moved in there. I didn't have a night terror once after that, not once. Now I wonder what in the world could have been going on in my bedroom.

Edited by ennui

Great stories everyone ;)...

So to my story...

I was young and stupid at that time, as all who are in this story.

All of us were interested in paranormal stuff, and we decided to try out a Ouija Board. We didn't care of the warnings, but we still swore to go by the rules.

The place chosen was ones apartment, cause his mother had gone away, and we had all just to ourselves. And the spot was the bathroom, cause this was the darkest place where we could all fit.

The session went on fine, until one of us started swearing, cursing and so on. Provoked the spirit with really bad words. We all started laughing. But right after we paniced, cause we had just realized that this is no way to behave in a Ouija session. Rushed to send the spirit away, it was all so sloppy, and in the process we saw that the flames of the candles were raging.

After the sending we turned on the lights, and then another guy continued the swearing. All looked at each other with terror, and tried to figure out of what just happened? In the middle of this the ventilation shafts cover fell into the bath. That killed the last drop of calm mind we had. All at once wanted to get out. All 5 of us were struggling to push themselves threw the tight door all at once. All were stomping on each other. No mercy was there. We ran to the front door, and took cover in the corner. Looking towards the bathroom in shear terror.

When we had been there in the corner for about 10 minutes, it took every bit of courage to get out of the corner. All went to the kitchen for a smoke and tried to calm their minds. When one proposed to go to an old abandoned salt warehouse. (The scariest place in my hometown). It was in the middle of the night, and most of us thought, that this is a really stupid idea to do. But still he somehow managed to convince us. Along the way I had a really bad feeling about this, and tried to convince all to turn back. But no luck.

When we arrived, everyone except the one with the idea started to doubt in all this. But still we went on. I was the one to go in, but I never got there. On the doorway, something snapped in my head, I turned around and grabbed the guy with the idea by his jacket and just dragged him away, until he came to his senses.

On our way home was everything ok. The night went on, and we had almost calmed down and watched a movie. When all of us saw the curtain moving in the corner of our eyes. We looked at the curtain, and our eyes just filled with terror again. Then a bang, like a heavy object falling to the ground. It was a rug, but somehow it fell against it's own weight to the ground. That was the last drop again, but this time the exit was much calmer. We left the apartment to my house, and that was the last time any of us went to the apartment for a week.

On the next day, the guy who started with the cursing, had no recollection of it all from the middle of the session till the next morning. We had a hard time convincing, that we aren't making it all up.

This was the day, when only I continued with anything supernatural.

Hope you like the story. This is the scariest thing from my experience.

i've got several exsperiences really but i will collabarate into one so i wont bore(sp) too many people.

the house that i am still living in right now was haunted but i got it 'cleansed' thank-fully, things used to happen on a daily basis such as:

Cardboard boxes would move by themselves when i was alone in the house( which i was for alot of the time) this included other objects as well such as dvds, cushions etc, this didn't scare me as much as the other things.

one time i was alone in the kitchen cleaning :) and a saw a cup moving from one end of the bench to the other side, the cup actually fell into the sink area, this gave me such a fright because i couldn't explain what it was.

at night time though when i was lying in bed awake (while my husband was asleep) alot of noises would happen. as soon as the lights went out i would start to hear very heavy footsteps like someone was wearing very heavy boots dragging them along the carpet in the house . i could actually pinpoint where this 'spirit' was walking to and from. then i would hear this dragging noises which disturbingly sounded like someone was dragging a body along the carpet.

then of course there was the knocking noises, whoever this was enjoyed knocking on the walls and doors alot and quite loudly as well. one time i was having a shower and i could hear the heavy footprints coming right up to the door and knock loudly on the door. i initially thought it was my husband wanting into the bathroom, so i said 'come in' and there was no response at all. so when i finished i got out and looked there was noone at all in the hallway, then i found my husband still asleep in the bedroom :(

these never scared me as much as the actual 'voice' that i hear when this spirit would get angry. the most frightning thing that happened to me (believe me there have been alot ) was i was sitting on the sofa reading a book (of course i was alone as usual) then i heard coming from the living as loud as hell "GET OUT" i swear i just about @#$% myself i actually ran outside because it scared me so much :(

it would also say random things like "hay how are you?" etc which was a surprise because i knew he wasn't friendly at all.

now of course i told my husband about these things and he doesn't believe in the paranormal and still doesn't even though some things did happen to him when i was in the house as well.

once my friend and i were on the sofa talking then both of us saw the door to the living room open and close several times lets just say for the rest of her stay she was staying very close by me :)

i did have friends coming over all the time and family members and they themselves witnessed happenings otherwise they would have not believed me either.

that's only half of what has happened to me.

Edited by MagikGirl

i've got several exsperiences really but i will collabarate into one so i wont bore(sp) too many people.

the house that i am still living in right now was haunted but i got it 'cleansed' thank-fully, things used to happen on a daily basis such as:

Cardboard boxes would move by themselves when i was alone in the house( which i was for alot of the time) this included other objects as well such as dvds, cushions etc, this didn't scare me as much as the other things.

one time i was alone in the kitchen cleaning :) and a saw a cup moving from one end of the bench to the other side, the cup actually fell into the sink area, this gave me such a fright because i couldn't explain what it was.

at night time though when i was lying in bed awake (while my husband was asleep) alot of noises would happen. as soon as the lights went out i would start to hear very heavy footsteps like someone was wearing very heavy boots dragging them along the carpet in the house . i could actually pinpoint where this 'spirit' was walking to and from. then i would hear this dragging noises which disturbingly sounded like someone was dragging a body along the carpet.

then of course there was the knocking noises, whoever this was enjoyed knocking on the walls and doors alot and quite loudly as well. one time i was having a shower and i could hear the heavy footprints coming right up to the door and knock loudly on the door. i initially thought it was my husband wanting into the bathroom, so i said 'come in' and there was no response at all. so when i finished i got out and looked there was noone at all in the hallway, then i found my husband still asleep in the bedroom :(

these never scared me as much as the actual 'voice' that i hear when this spirit would get angry. the most frightning thing that happened to me (believe me there have been alot ) was i was sitting on the sofa reading a book (of course i was alone as usual) then i heard coming from the living as loud as hell "GET OUT" i swear i just about @#$% myself i actually ran outside because it scared me so much :(

it would also say random things like "hay how are you?" etc which was a surprise because i knew he wasn't friendly at all.

now of course i told my husband about these things and he doesn't believe in the paranormal and still doesn't even though some things did happen to him when i was in the house as well.

once my friend and i were on the sofa talking then both of us saw the door to the living room open and close several times lets just say for the rest of her stay she was staying very close by me :)

i did have friends coming over all the time and family members and they themselves witnessed happenings otherwise they would have not believed me either.

He sounds like a bipolar ghost- mean one minute, nice the next! :lol:

I think I would have had a heart attack. That is really frightening. :o

The 2nd part that I made bold just reminded me of something in my childhood. We lived in a house in Alexandria VA, on the Potomac River, right across from Fr McHenry (the National Anthem was written about the night at Ft McHenry during the War). Regardless, I was just telling you this so you'd know the history of the area. I had night terrors in my bedroom until I was in my middle teens. My mother took me to the Dr about them. I would wake up screaming and terrified of the dark.

My sister's room had been turned into another guest room but one weekend, I packed up my clothes and treasures and moved in there. I didn't have a night terror once after that, not once. Now I wonder what in the world could have been going on in my bedroom.

Very odd, maybe there was an evil spirit in the room, and you saw it in your dreams... :blink:

Great stories everyone ;)...

So to my story...

I was young and stupid at that time, as all who are in this story.

All of us were interested in paranormal stuff, and we decided to try out a Ouija Board. We didn't care of the warnings, but we still swore to go by the rules.

The place chosen was ones apartment, cause his mother had gone away, and we had all just to ourselves. And the spot was the bathroom, cause this was the darkest place where we could all fit.

The session went on fine, until one of us started swearing, cursing and so on. Provoked the spirit with really bad words. We all started laughing. But right after we paniced, cause we had just realized that this is no way to behave in a Ouija session. Rushed to send the spirit away, it was all so sloppy, and in the process we saw that the flames of the candles were raging.

After the sending we turned on the lights, and then another guy continued the swearing. All looked at each other with terror, and tried to figure out of what just happened? In the middle of this the ventilation shafts cover fell into the bath. That killed the last drop of calm mind we had. All at once wanted to get out. All 5 of us were struggling to push themselves threw the tight door all at once. All were stomping on each other. No mercy was there. We ran to the front door, and took cover in the corner. Looking towards the bathroom in shear terror.

When we had been there in the corner for about 10 minutes, it took every bit of courage to get out of the corner. All went to the kitchen for a smoke and tried to calm their minds. When one proposed to go to an old abandoned salt warehouse. (The scariest place in my hometown). It was in the middle of the night, and most of us thought, that this is a really stupid idea to do. But still he somehow managed to convince us. Along the way I had a really bad feeling about this, and tried to convince all to turn back. But no luck.

When we arrived, everyone except the one with the idea started to doubt in all this. But still we went on. I was the one to go in, but I never got there. On the doorway, something snapped in my head, I turned around and grabbed the guy with the idea by his jacket and just dragged him away, until he came to his senses.

On our way home was everything ok. The night went on, and we had almost calmed down and watched a movie. When all of us saw the curtain moving in the corner of our eyes. We looked at the curtain, and our eyes just filled with terror again. Then a bang, like a heavy object falling to the ground. It was a rug, but somehow it fell against it's own weight to the ground. That was the last drop again, but this time the exit was much calmer. We left the apartment to my house, and that was the last time any of us went to the apartment for a week.

On the next day, the guy who started with the cursing, had no recollection of it all from the middle of the session till the next morning. We had a hard time convincing, that we aren't making it all up.

This was the day, when only I continued with anything supernatural.

Hope you like the story. This is the scariest thing from my experience.

Wow, Ouija boards are bad news aren't they? I'm glad you shared your terrifying experience with us!

Creepy, the ghost seems to have wild mood swings... ^_^ Can you tell us the other half of what happened to you?

I want to share 2 more stories, though it's not really freaky either, but it did startle me a little. I'm not really concerned about submitting anything, just want to share for the heck of it.

A few years back I had two roommates, and one day, I was in my room and heard some loud clanking of dishes coming from the kitchen- like the loud noises they make when you stack a bowl or plate on another in a shelf. I didn't think much of it since I assumed it was one of my roommates. I went out to the kitchen though, and there was no one there. Both roommates were gone for the day. I then went into the bathroom and was getting ready to take a shower. I had the bath tub running, and as I leaned my head in to get in, the shower came on all by itself and got my head all wet. I hadn't pulled the knob up for that to happen, so I don't know how that happened. I tried to re-create it, thinking that maybe the water pressure in the faucet had forced the shower knob up, but I never could re-create it. Another odd thing to consider though- this house was located a block away from where the Hillside strangler killed a few of his victims. Coincidence? Maybe- I just don't know- it was just very odd.

Another experience happened in the home I live in now. Part of the house is used as a law office, so the phones have intercoms on them. One night, I was downstairs, all alone, and the phone from upstairs in one of the offices beeped downed to me on the intercom- the light was flashing and everything. I automatically thought it was the cat who had knocked the phone over up there and had managed to hit the right button and all, but as I looked down, she was right there at my feet. I went up to look at the phone where the intercom connection had been initiated, and the phone was on its hook and everything. It could have intercomed to any other phone in the house, but it beeped the one right infront of where I was standing. :blink::huh: Can't say for sure these were ghost experiences, but I have no other explanations.

I usually do not like share too many of my ghost stories, but here goes:

My step grandfather died on my birthday - we had the funeral and my grandmother got a mild heart attack at the grave site and the weirdest thing at the same moment it was a i a whirlwind came up from the grave it self just as she had the attack - yes that was one very weird day! To make it weirder still, we got home very late that night and I went to my closet to change my clothes and who would be starring back at me when I open the doors, yes him! I got do freaked out - my mom had to take me to my dad's house, because I refused t sleep in that room - that night. (He was evil, he used to hang out at the witch doctor's and then bring things into our house - so I was scared of him)

Anyways, because of my grandmother's condition I had to stay with her for a few days and boy was he active there day or night - we would be by the TV or kitchen and you could hear him cough in the lounge or bedroom. At night (slept in my grandmother's room with her) you could hear him using the toilet, going to the kitchen, hear the kettle boil and him making coffee for himself, and you could hear him moving the chair and sitting down at the kitchen table, lighting a sigarette and coughing. I used to lie awake nights listening to the noises he made. I know it was him - theres no mistaking his ways.

I have lots more, but I do not want to open the door any further than this!

I want to share 2 more stories, though it's not really freaky either, but it did startle me a little. I'm not really concerned about submitting anything, just want to share for the heck of it.

A few years back I had two roommates, and one day, I was in my room and heard some loud clanking of dishes coming from the kitchen- like the loud noises they make when you stack a bowl or plate on another in a shelf. I didn't think much of it since I assumed it was one of my roommates. I went out to the kitchen though, and there was no one there. Both roommates were gone for the day. I then went into the bathroom and was getting ready to take a shower. I had the bath tub running, and as I leaned my head in to get in, the shower came on all by itself and got my head all wet. I hadn't pulled the knob up for that to happen, so I don't know how that happened. I tried to re-create it, thinking that maybe the water pressure in the faucet had forced the shower knob up, but I never could re-create it. Another odd thing to consider though- this house was located a block away from where the Hillside strangler killed a few of his victims. Coincidence? Maybe- I just don't know- it was just very odd.

Another experience happened in the home I live in now. Part of the house is used as a law office, so the phones have intercoms on them. One night, I was downstairs, all alone, and the phone from upstairs in one of the offices beeped downed to me on the intercom- the light was flashing and everything. I automatically thought it was the cat who had knocked the phone over up there and had managed to hit the right button and all, but as I looked down, she was right there at my feet. I went up to look at the phone where the intercom connection had been initiated, and the phone was on its hook and everything. It could have intercomed to any other phone in the house, but it beeped the one right infront of where I was standing. :blink::huh: Can't say for sure these were ghost experiences, but I have no other explanations.

Very odd, I have no idea what those things could've been caused by if you were all alone... :unsure2:

My step grandfather died on my birthday - we had the funeral and my grandmother got a mild heart attack at the grave site and the weirdest thing at the same moment it was a i a whirlwind came up from the grave it self just as she had the attack - yes that was one very weird day! To make it weirder still, we got home very late that night and I went to my closet to change my clothes and who would be starring back at me when I open the doors, yes him! I got do freaked out - my mom had to take me to my dad's house, because I refused t sleep in that room - that night. (He was evil, he used to hang out at the witch doctor's and then bring things into our house - so I was scared of him)

Anyways, because of my grandmother's condition I had to stay with her for a few days and boy was he active there day or night - we would be by the TV or kitchen and you could hear him cough in the lounge or bedroom. At night (slept in my grandmother's room with her) you could hear him using the toilet, going to the kitchen, hear the kettle boil and him making coffee for himself, and you could hear him moving the chair and sitting down at the kitchen table, lighting a sigarette and coughing. I used to lie awake nights listening to the noises he made. I know it was him - theres no mistaking his ways.

Awesome stories, that would've been really freaky! :blink:

Good GRIEF! That's a heck of a lot of activity. I honestly don't know if I would have been able to stay there - especially for a few days! :no:

Geez, that sounds like he was just going about his normal routine, almost as if he didn't know he was dead!? That's kind of sad- I wonder how many spirits really don't know that they're dead and they just think people are giving them the silent treatment....for a really really long time. :( Sounds like you've had other things happen as well- love to hear them if you're willing. Might be a good way to vent and get some closure on those experiences :) It's up to you of course.

Wow, Ouija boards are bad news aren't they?

Most of the times yea. Cause most of the times people don't use enough protection or none what so ever, and most times people don't do enough research to make the use as safe as possible.

Most of the times yea. Cause most of the times people don't use enough protection or none what so ever, and most times people don't do enough research to make the use as safe as possible.

I wonder who first invented these dangerous things...

I wonder who first invented these dangerous things...

All the answers you find Here :tu: