Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contest 3: Freakiest Ghost Experience

Kar-zid

Weird, what's Clearaudiant mean?

Good question, a clearvoyant can see the dead right. Well a clearaudiant can HEAR the dead, they usually come to me just to have a chat, or like most of the times say something random. :)

Well I haven't read through all 16 pages, but i'll share an experience anyway.

I was staying over at a friends house for a couple of days, her dad was in the army and the house was an army house.

On the second night I was sleeping on the bed and she was sleeping in a sleeping bag in her room, the light was off and the only light was coming in from the hallway we were talking and suddenly the light started being blocked from the door. I thought it was her dad so I turned round and there was no one there! so I turned round to talk to her again and a minute later it started happening again! So I turned round and nothing. I turned around to ask her who keeps doing that and she replied "it's him! it's him!" she was laughing though so I figured it wasn't evil. spooked me out though!!

That night she told me that the hats she had hung up on her closet door used to fly around the room at night.

I wanted to go home after that night! but I still had one more night left and apart from that nothing else happened so maybe it saw it scared me and left us alone :S

I dunno, I have attached the room layout for you all to see to give you a better idea of how I was etc.

Cheers,

Alasdair

post-76640-1218726132_thumb.png

Fortunately I've never confronted an actual spirit or anything so my post doesn't really count for this competition, but I've experienced a few of the common kinda things.

I remember one time, last summer I think, my mother came into my room (I was still asleep) fairly early on to tell me she was going out for a bit, to run some errands. Anyway, being the lazy teenager I am I decided to stay in bed! After a few hours I was woken up by the doors downstairs opening, fairly heavy footsteps - the type a person would make - going throughout the house, going up the stairs, into the bathroom and the other bedrooms (not mine thankfully!). I had just assumed it was my mother coming back home. When I got up, probably a few minutes later, I decided to go find her and chat to her. I couldn't find her anywhere in the house! So I phoned her and surely enough she was still in town, and no one else had been home so I have no idea what those footsteps and doors opening etc was!

I know it's hardly spooky and scary and doesn't compare to any posts on here but i thought I'd share ^_^

Another time a few years back, I was sat on the computer with my sister, we were probably playing a game or chatting to friends or something. Anyway, it was time for us to come off so my sister said "alright, I'll just turn it off now" and the second she said that, the computer restarted by itself! This can probably just be put down to a technical issue, but the computer was running smoothly and there wasn't really any reason why it would just restart :/ that same day (probably an hour or so later) my mother asked me to go boil the kettle for a cup of coffee. I went into the kitchen, and, you guessed it, the kettle was already boiling (and judging by the sound of the water, it would not have been long after my mother asked me to do so either). So yeah, a kind of helpful ghost :D

Not long after that, my mum saw my sister coming home from school so she was stood by the kitchen window and waved at her as she came into our gate. My sister looked at her with a confused expression which my mum found odd! When she came into the kitchen, she said to my mum "Where is he? :huh: " and my mum was like, "who..?" to which she replied "the young blond boy stood behind you!" ..there was no young blond boy in the house, just me and my mum. She described him as blond, about 17-years-old, wearing modern clothes and handsome-looking. She absolutely swears on her life she saw him stood behind her as she was entering our garden.

The other only other time something spooky has happened was when me and my mum were watching something ghost-related on the tv, and during which she said "I wish my nana could come back to see me, I'd love to see her again" -or something along those lines. There was just the two of us home at the time, everyone else was out blahblah. The day after that, my sister emails my mum something along the lines of "I swore I saw you stood at the top of the stairs when I came home last night but when I looked closer it was an older lady, and after I turned round to lock the door, she was gone". By that time, everyone was in bed. When she got home from work, she described the lady she saw on the stairs and my mum said it sounds pretty much like her nana- wearing the same floral nighty she always wore. The thing is though, there was no way my sister heard the conversation me and my mum had about her wishing her nana would come back, and I know she wouldn't make something like that up :/

I have a theory that some people can see ghosts, some people can't. I think I can't (though I've heard some things) but I think my sister can. Also, my own nana has a few really cool stories to tell. I should get her to sign up here and tell lol!

Wow, awesome stories! It seems ghosts like to do what you or your family say! Lol, you should get your nana to sign up! I'd love to hear her stories! ^_^

Good question, a clearvoyant can see the dead right. Well a clearaudiant can HEAR the dead, they usually come to me just to have a chat, or like most of the times say something random. :)

Interesting, I've never heard of a clearaudeint. ^_^

Well I haven't read through all 16 pages, but i'll share an experience anyway.

I was staying over at a friends house for a couple of days, her dad was in the army and the house was an army house.

On the second night I was sleeping on the bed and she was sleeping in a sleeping bag in her room, the light was off and the only light was coming in from the hallway we were talking and suddenly the light started being blocked from the door. I thought it was her dad so I turned round and there was no one there! so I turned round to talk to her again and a minute later it started happening again! So I turned round and nothing. I turned around to ask her who keeps doing that and she replied "it's him! it's him!" she was laughing though so I figured it wasn't evil. spooked me out though!!

That night she told me that the hats she had hung up on her closet door used to fly around the room at night.

I wanted to go home after that night! but I still had one more night left and apart from that nothing else happened so maybe it saw it scared me and left us alone :S

I dunno, I have attached the room layout for you all to see to give you a better idea of how I was etc.

Cheers,

Alasdair

Weird, has your friend checked the houses history or something? Or found out what/who the ghost is?

I can remember this one night staying at my Grand-parents on the Rez. It was thirty six ago and I will never forget this night. It is not going to be much of a paranormal story, but I like to share. I know that I shouldn’t be talking about the Dead. Most of the ppl that I am going to say about is deceased. Anyway, on this unusual night, my grandparents and my parents had gone to some bingo or gone visiting with other relatives, and I was left with older cousins. I was feeling shy of my cousins and I kept quiet all that evening watching a black n white TV that only had one channel. My grandparents had a house that was small, it only had 2 rooms and it was middle of nowhere. Feeling unhappy n bored, I started to miss my parents. I’d stare outside the main window into blackness watching cars lights going by in hoping it’s them. I had fell asleep on a chair in front of the window and I was awaken by a lot screaming from my 14* year old cousin, Michelle(not real name), in one of the rooms. Outside, the light was on and there were multitudes of ugly insects flying around it. Huge moths were fluttering up the window. I had began to feel strange..hard to explain, and I moved away from the chair and gone to the door of the room where the horrifying screaming was coming from. I opened the door and I see my mother, my grandmother, my 2 uncles and a aunt holding down my 14 year cousin down in the bed. She was really freaking out and she would scream that there were some monster in the open closet on the top-shelf that is going to get her. My mother was trying to calm her down n’ telling her that there is nothing there. My cousin would listen to her for a moment then unexpectedly, she will become so crazed with her eyes wide opened n looking up at the closet. I looked behind the door to see what the hell she was seeing. I noticed an suitcase had fell over when she shrieked, “There it is again!” then she would cry in fear holding my mother.- I did feel something was on that shelf..My mother finally realizes that I was watching and told me to go away and she called out for one of my older cousins to take me away.

Michelle almost died of alcohol poisoning that night.

Today, Michelle is alive and well.She had lost a son, a year ago, to Meth. Month later, after the funeral. I had a visit w/ her, and she told me that he was downstairs..its a wonder how Grief can affect a person. Don’t be wrong about this person..she is ok.

Edited by primordial

I can remember this one night staying at my Grand-parents on the Rez. It was thirty six ago and I will never forget this night. It is not going to be much of a paranormal story, but I like to share. I know that I shouldn’t be talking about the Dead. Most of the ppl that I am going to say about is deceased. Anyway, on this unusual night, my grandparents and my parents had gone to some bingo or gone visiting with other relatives, and I was left with older cousins. I was feeling shy of my cousins and I kept quiet all that evening watching a black n white TV that only had one channel. My grandparents had a house that was small, it only had 2 rooms and it was middle of nowhere. Feeling unhappy n bored, I started to miss my parents. I’d stare outside the main window into blackness watching cars lights going by in hoping it’s them. I had fell asleep on a chair in front of the window and I was awaken by a lot screaming from my 14* year old cousin, Michelle(not real name), in one of the rooms. Outside, the light was on and there were multitudes of ugly insects flying around it. Huge moths were fluttering up the window. I had began to feel strange..hard to explain, and I moved away from the chair and gone to the door of the room where the horrifying screaming was coming from. I opened the door and I see my mother, my grandmother, my 2 uncles and a aunt holding down my 14 year cousin down in the bed. She was really freaking out and she would scream that there were some monster in the open closet on the top-shelf that is going to get her. My mother was trying to calm her down n’ telling her that there is nothing there. My cousin would listen to her for a moment then unexpectedly, she will become so crazed with her eyes wide opened n looking up at the closet. I looked behind the door to see what the hell she was seeing. I noticed an suitcase had fell over when she shrieked, “There it is again!” then she would cry in fear holding my mother.- I did feel something was on that shelf..My mother finally realizes that I was watching and told me to go away and she called out for one of my older cousins to take me away.

Michelle almost died of alcohol poisoning that night.

Today, Michelle is alive and well.She had lost a son, a year ago, to Meth. Month later, after the funeral. I had a visit w/ her, and she told me that he was downstairs..its a wonder how Grief can affect a person. Don’t be wrong about this person..she is ok.

Interesting story, it must've been really scary watching your cousin screaming and being held down... Have any of your family talked about that experience ever again? Also, was she drunk? Was that why she nearly died of alcohol poisoning? Your experience was very chilling btw. ^_^

Well, I've not been here for a while, but I'll submit my shadow person story that I posted back in late 2007. I've copied the post over:

"These events happened between August 2005 and January 2007 in a supported living unit where I used to work. Prior to that, it had been a standard domestic dwelling, built in the 1960s as a bungalow, but extended upwards and sideways, so when I was there, it was two storeys and much larger than when originally built.

For some reason, I always had the feeling of being watched in the dining room. Initially, I thought it was just creeps because it was a new workplace and there were patio doors leading out onto the garden giving me the subconscious idea of being watched from outside, but over the months the feeling gotmore intense and for me, the entire downstairs area felt oppressive and that I was being watched by an old man. In my head maybe, but that's what I felt.

Around mid 2006, I started seeing tall shadowy figures about the unit even in bright daylight. These figures were very tall, probably around 7 and a half feet and would often be seen in the downstairs area. There was no-one in the building even remotely that tall. One night I was doing a sleep in and couldn't sleep. I turned over to put the telly on because I was getting fed up with just lying there and I looked over to the lounge door, and there's this shadowy figure standing right in the flipping doorway. I pretty much near shat myself to be honest! I thought it was one of the residents up at night, but far too tall and didn't fit the description of any of them. I managed to stammer out a "hello" and after about half a minute it walked off.

Quite a few times I saw this tall shadowy figure wandering about the hall way, always heading in one direction. "

I've since looked up "shadow people" on the web and I'm pretty sure that's what this thing was. Sometime later I met a former colleague who worked at the same house and she also said she felt similar feelings of oppression and doom in the downstairs area. She said she never saw shadowy figures though. I did have one other incident related to that workplace, but I think it was sleep paralysis rather than anything paranormal.

As for other stories: I've seen two disappearing people, the kind where they're walking towards you, but then they disappear. One was a hiker, one was a lady probably around 50, carrying shopping bags. One house I lived in, I'd frequently see shadows quickly leaving the room as I'd come in, particularly from the kitchen to the back door, but even I am skeptical and that it was my imagination.

Manzy

My family and relatives must have talked about it for some time, but as I grew up, it was ultimately forgotten. My father, the older cousins, and my Grandfather were looking for Michelle’s mother in the back woods of the house. They were both drunk. They had found my aunt a lil later and she was screaming about the same damn thing,..the same monster. That is why I find it so odd and this is all true. The following day, I listened to the older people( my elders) talking about it, in English, at the kitchen table. I learned that this monster was chasing them in the woods. They had found Michelle first, then my aunt.

I know now that it was only hallucinations,] but it was first time that I heard of demons...at the age 4.

linked-image

Edited by primordial

Well, I've not been here for a while, but I'll submit my shadow person story that I posted back in late 2007. I've copied the post over:

"These events happened between August 2005 and January 2007 in a supported living unit where I used to work. Prior to that, it had been a standard domestic dwelling, built in the 1960s as a bungalow, but extended upwards and sideways, so when I was there, it was two storeys and much larger than when originally built.

For some reason, I always had the feeling of being watched in the dining room. Initially, I thought it was just creeps because it was a new workplace and there were patio doors leading out onto the garden giving me the subconscious idea of being watched from outside, but over the months the feeling gotmore intense and for me, the entire downstairs area felt oppressive and that I was being watched by an old man. In my head maybe, but that's what I felt.

Around mid 2006, I started seeing tall shadowy figures about the unit even in bright daylight. These figures were very tall, probably around 7 and a half feet and would often be seen in the downstairs area. There was no-one in the building even remotely that tall. One night I was doing a sleep in and couldn't sleep. I turned over to put the telly on because I was getting fed up with just lying there and I looked over to the lounge door, and there's this shadowy figure standing right in the flipping doorway. I pretty much near shat myself to be honest! I thought it was one of the residents up at night, but far too tall and didn't fit the description of any of them. I managed to stammer out a "hello" and after about half a minute it walked off.

Quite a few times I saw this tall shadowy figure wandering about the hall way, always heading in one direction. "

I've since looked up "shadow people" on the web and I'm pretty sure that's what this thing was. Sometime later I met a former colleague who worked at the same house and she also said she felt similar feelings of oppression and doom in the downstairs area. She said she never saw shadowy figures though. I did have one other incident related to that workplace, but I think it was sleep paralysis rather than anything paranormal.

As for other stories: I've seen two disappearing people, the kind where they're walking towards you, but then they disappear. One was a hiker, one was a lady probably around 50, carrying shopping bags. One house I lived in, I'd frequently see shadows quickly leaving the room as I'd come in, particularly from the kitchen to the back door, but even I am skeptical and that it was my imagination.

Manzy

Odd, I've only had one experience with a shadw entity, and it wasn't even a person. Me and my friend saw a cat made of shadow at a camp we went to. You might have read my experience before, it's earlier in this topic too I think. ^_^ Can you tell us of the Hiker story?

My family and relatives must have talked about it for some time, but as I grew up, it was ultimately forgotten. My father, the older cousins, and my Grandfather were looking for Michelle’s mother in the back woods of the house. They were both drunk. They had found my aunt a lil later and she was screaming about the same damn thing,..the same monster. That is why I find it so odd and this is all true. The following day, I listened to the older people( my elders) talking about it, in English, at the kitchen table. I learned that this monster was chasing them in the woods. They had found Michelle first, then my aunt.

I know now that it was only hallucinations,] but it was first time that I heard of demons...at the age 4.

linked-image

Very strnage, you must have been a little scared hearing about a monster in the woods behind your house! Also did you draw that picture?

Interesting, I've never heard of a clearaudeint. ^_^

Neither had I. Now at least I can tell others that I am a sensitive with Clearaudeint abilities. Odd, the "hearing" the ghosts didn't start until I moved from California to the plains states. Maybe the lack of smog? Naw, too easy. :lol:

Very strnage, you must have been a little scared hearing about a monster in the woods behind your house! Also did you draw that picture?

Kar-Zid, did anyone ask when the contest time line would be over? Just curious. :huh:

Neither had I. Now at least I can tell others that I am a sensitive with Clearaudeint abilities. Odd, the "hearing" the ghosts didn't start until I moved from California to the plains states. Maybe the lack of smog? Naw, too easy. :lol:

Lol, so you're Clearaudient too? ^_^

Kar-Zid, did anyone ask when the contest time line would be over? Just curious. :huh:

Well I have been asked (surprisingly only once!), and there isn't really a date (yet anyway), but it will be ending soon. I'll make you all aware of when it will be ending soon. ^_^

i've been hearing the them since i was 5 years old, i tell ya at that age you get soo scared. luckly i'm not afraid now :)

If the contest is still on, here's my story.

I was walking home and taking a shortcut through the woods last summer. It was like torrential rain, and when I was crossing the river I got swept downstream maybe twenty feet, and when I got to shore, I looked up, and there was some huge guy with a black, burlap or something sack over his head, and he was holding SOMETHING but I was gone too fast to tell what it was.

Edited by Lord Sappington

I was walking home and taking a shortcut through the woods last summer. It was like torrential rain, and when I was crossing the river I got swept downstream maybe twenty feet, and when I got to shore, I looked up, and there was some huge guy with a black, burlap or something sack over his head, and he was holding SOMETHING but I was gone too fast to tell what it was.

The first thought that came into my mind was that this was the grim reaper! :( but on consideration this person could have just seen you fall into river and was coming to help you out. did 'he' say anything? :)

Nope, he just stood there, a freaky as hell damn BAG on his head. The only thing I could think of at the time was of the chainsaw guy inRE4, and since I didn't get a good look at what was in his hand I just ran and ran down stream. For once the huge current actually helped.

Lol, so you're Clearaudient too? ^_^

Yep, I think it's because of my maternal grandparents, both were sensitive and din't really show signs of it being a problem for them. When I was five my Dad died suddenly. Mom moved my brother and me in with her parents while she looked for a place for the 3 of us to live. It was here that I saw my first "shadow' spirit, and it scared the H--- out of me. IThe house was real small, only @870SqFt, I slept on the couch in the FR as my brother and Mom were both sick with the flu and slept in the north bedroom. The house was real small, a California bungalow they called it, only @890SqFt.

Gramps worked the GraveYard shift at the nearby oil fields and always came home while it was still dark. Grandma would keep the kitchen light on for him and the swinging door closed so the light wouldn't keep me awake. The day before I had turned six and felt real grown up. I got up to use the bathroom and when I returned I looked towards the kitchen door and saw a shadow. Thinking it was Gramps I called out to him. No answer. I tried again thinking he hadn't heard me, again no response, heck I got scared quick!! I jumped onto the couch and pulled both my Teddy Bear and the covers as close to me as I could, then buried my face in the back of the couch.

I still don't know today if I was still awake or had fallen quickly asleep when I heard my Dad's voice, just above my head. "Good night Princess, and Happy Birthday. I will always love you." :wub:

When I told my grandma what had happened the next morning, she smiled. "Your Dad will always be there for you Princess." He was the only one to call me that until then.

By the way, Grandma was right Dad stayed with me as long as I needed him. He now looks after my eldest daughter "JR" and often comes to her in her dreams when she really needs him. Also, "JR"'s handwriting is exactly like my Dad's. :)

I have enjoyed each and everyone's stories. Thank you so much for sharing. It validates experiences that I've gone through and I know there is something else out there.

Edit: My goal is to be brave and hope to understand as much as I can.

Edited by ennui

Yep, I think it's because of my maternal grandparents, both were sensitive and din't really show signs of it being a problem for them. When I was five my Dad died suddenly. Mom moved my brother and me in with her parents while she looked for a place for the 3 of us to live. It was here that I saw my first "shadow' spirit, and it scared the H--- out of me. IThe house was real small, only @870SqFt, I slept on the couch in the FR as my brother and Mom were both sick with the flu and slept in the north bedroom. The house was real small, a California bungalow they called it, only @890SqFt.

Gramps worked the GraveYard shift at the nearby oil fields and always came home while it was still dark. Grandma would keep the kitchen light on for him and the swinging door closed so the light wouldn't keep me awake. The day before I had turned six and felt real grown up. I got up to use the bathroom and when I returned I looked towards the kitchen door and saw a shadow. Thinking it was Gramps I called out to him. No answer. I tried again thinking he hadn't heard me, again no response, heck I got scared quick!! I jumped onto the couch and pulled both my Teddy Bear and the covers as close to me as I could, then buried my face in the back of the couch.

I still don't know today if I was still awake or had fallen quickly asleep when I heard my Dad's voice, just above my head. "Good night Princess, and Happy Birthday. I will always love you." :wub:

When I told my grandma what had happened the next morning, she smiled. "Your Dad will always be there for you Princess." He was the only one to call me that until then.

By the way, Grandma was right Dad stayed with me as long as I needed him. He now looks after my eldest daughter "JR" and often comes to her in her dreams when she really needs him. Also, "JR"'s handwriting is exactly like my Dad's. :)

very interesting! :) my grandfather died 7 years before i was born, ever since in was 5 i could hear spirits. since i was born i've been hearing/seeing him. my first exsperience was when i was lying in bed trying to get to sleep, it was around 11 at night. Then i could hear these voices initially i thought that it was my mum on the phone which it wasn't. there were two voices one of a man the other of a woman. The woman's voice i could hear more clearly than the males. they were talking and i could hear (woman) "She can hear everything that we are saying!" (man) "i know she can" it shocked me quite badly. for history sake 2 of my family members died in the house (grandfather and great-grandmother)from then on whenever i went to a house or area that had spirit activity i could hear what they were saying.

my grandfather would always come to me when i was alone in the house, when your a kid at the beginning this is creepy. one time i was in the kitchen alone noone was in the house either and clear as day right behind me a man (granddad maybe) said "AMY" really clear and loudly. one time i was staying up late in bed reading and he said "go to bed now" in a stern voice that i actually did!

this goes along with my other exsperince that is on this thread about what else they have said to me. if you listen it's very interesting what they have to say to you. once i was in an old sanitorium (for the night :( ) and i was sleeping with others in a kind of lounge. I was the only one awake and outside the door i could hear woman laughing and men talking loudly then conversations (noone else could hear this) they came right up to the door and one woman said "she's sleeping in there with the others, you know she is listening to us right now" (males )

"yes i realise this" (woman) "she's the only one that can hear us" (male) "really?" it was really fascinating!

sorry for the long post but i thought you might be interested :)

Nope, he just stood there, a freaky as hell damn BAG on his head. The only thing I could think of at the time was of the chainsaw guy inRE4, and since I didn't get a good look at what was in his hand I just ran and ran down stream. For once the huge current actually helped.

that's just plain weird :(

very interesting! :) my grandfather died 7 years before i was born, ever since in was 5 i could hear spirits. since i was born i've been hearing/seeing him. my first exsperience was when i was lying in bed trying to get to sleep, it was around 11 at night. Then i could hear these voices initially i thought that it was my mum on the phone which it wasn't. there were two voices one of a man the other of a woman. The woman's voice i could hear more clearly than the males. they were talking and i could hear (woman) "She can hear everything that we are saying!" (man) "i know she can" it shocked me quite badly. for history sake 2 of my family members died in the house (grandfather and great-grandmother)from then on whenever i went to a house or area that had spirit activity i could hear what they were saying.

my grandfather would always come to me when i was alone in the house, when your a kid at the beginning this is creepy. one time i was in the kitchen alone noone was in the house either and clear as day right behind me a man (granddad maybe) said "AMY" really clear and loudly. one time i was staying up late in bed reading and he said "go to bed now" in a stern voice that i actually did!

this goes along with my other exsperince that is on this thread about what else they have said to me. if you listen it's very interesting what they have to say to you. once i was in an old sanitorium (for the night :( ) and i was sleeping with others in a kind of lounge. I was the only one awake and outside the door i could hear woman laughing and men talking loudly then conversations (noone else could hear this) they came right up to the door and one woman said "she's sleeping in there with the others, you know she is listening to us right now" (males )

"yes i realise this" (woman) "she's the only one that can hear us" (male) "really?" it was really fascinating!

sorry for the long post but i thought you might be interested :)

Amy, I know how you feel. Before moving here I could only see spirits in my mind, feel them as they walked through an area or knew if a place was "tainted". Hearing them and talking to them has opened up an entirely different area of the paranormal for me. :o

The first ghost that talked to me was also seen by a a fellow employee in a store I was working at. The employee quit the next day, which the ghost thought was cute as she prefered me to everyone else in the place, because I wasn't scared.

Actually love talking to them. :lol:

sigh, to name a few things that come to mind..

Light bulbs exploding all through the house.. when all electrical turned out fine. Smell of burning wood mixed with something else, I can't explain. Something would bang on the wall on one side of the bedroom so hard that it would knock everything off the wall on the other side (witnesses to this). Pictures would be hung upside down (this happened so many times, I lost count). I had two incidents where two black snakes (each 4 foot long) crawled behind me. One while I was washing dishes, the other was coiled up outside of my shower as I was getting out, there it was. (I had to call my brother, a fireman, off his job to come kill the first one). They were real and not in my imagination and this happened in below freezing (Jan) temp. snakes usually hibernate at that time. There was absolutely no way they could have gotten into my house. Huge green orb stood in mid air pulsating for the longest.. bright green. Constantly, Bird feathers left all through the house including on the inside of my car- fossets would turn on full blast.. (witnesses to this) come home and bathroom and hall be flooded literally. Or come home and the kitchen would be in a foot of water. People that stayed here with me were being attacked. The scratching inside of the walls, the chewing noises, the images of small animals running through out the house.. when there were none. That's all I'll mention for now..

I have to ask you something about this one,, this is very interesting.. snakes and feathers Pounding on walls,,,,ZEB

Creepy... It strangely reminds me of Friday The 13th Part 2, where Jason has a burlap sack over his head...