Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Luv to get a reading also, hint hint.

justdewit38

If you could give me a reading, to anyone who would like to, detailed would be good. Thank you. You can ask questions if you want. Thanks in advance. To start, I am female.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justdewit38

• John from Lowell

• DellusionalMirror

• insanemind

I am just hoping that John and Luv get to see this and post a reply. I love your responses to others. Also The one with the cartoon in her avatar, I think its Sunni? with a new name.

Hi,

This is really a cold reading for me. I normally get insights from the words members use in their postings. So this is quite different for me.

I suspect you are 16 or so. You used 38 in your name because your mom is that age.

You make friends easily and you are interested in boys. You want to make good choices for yourself so that you have good experiences.

You are interested in a social service type of occupation. Something that is of value to the community. Something you will feel good about.

You are authentic and you blend your points of view with those around you. So you are socially integrated.

You understand that being true to yourself is most importent.

John

Pretty good John except the age you were pretty off. The 38 isn't right though either so you were right about that. Thank you. You were spot on on the occupation. I won't tell anymore now though.

If you could give me a reading, to anyone who would like to, detailed would be good. Thank you. You can ask questions if you want. Thanks in advance. To start, I am female.

if you dont mind me guessing:

you're around 27 years old

you have two pet cats

someone in your family has recently passed

i'm sure these are all wrong, but again, im trying to develop something, so sorry if i wasted your time, and have a nice day :)

I have a feeling your seeking an answer you dont know the question for yet. I also get a feeling your sad,lonely or misunderstood. Also while i was typing somehow this /\ came up even though i never went near this \ key. So does this /\ have any meaning to you

We used to have two cats when I was younger, they were my daughters. I am not 27. I did have someone pass away but not too recently, it's been some months. End of winter, early spring. And someone not too shortly before that. It was a cousin who was pretty young, about eighteen. Then his grandma died. I can be lonely sometimes, but I have my hubby and kids. I do have depresion issues but they are pretty well controled now. I am sure I am misunderstood at times,lol. Now if you could tell me why it would be pretty good. No waste of time, this is for fun, and interest. If you could answer a question I haven't asked that would be pretty good too. Now for some questions for direction. Can you tell me about my job. Can you tell me about my health. Can you talk about me spiritually. Can you tell me about my kids. AANd anything else you have is good too.

Edited by justdewit38