Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrorist Groups world Wide

stillcrazy

Link

The above link has a listing of terrorist groups world wide, and is for informational purposes only.

Another Link FAS

Another link if you want to know more about each group

Edited by stillcrazy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morpheus

• PsychicPenguin

• stillcrazy

• DC09

None in Australia, that's good to know thumbsup.gif

Looks like its going to be a long fight of good vs evil involving many countries and governments.. I think we fighting WW3 under the table..

Good vs evil? rolleyes.gifwhistling2.gif

Is there anyway to say some of these

Islamic names without spitting all over

the place? whistling2.gif

Gazz grin2.gif

• 4 weeks later...

eek7.gifeyecrazy.gifscared.gif

Oh-my-god-

Interesting to say the least, although the FLQ hasn't really been linked to anything from what I can recall in at least 25 or 30 years, that is unless you count the Bloc seperatists as terrorists. This enigma isnt new, in fact at one time those men and women who faught the war of independence were considered terrorists by the British Empire, and as I recall the British opened a can of "Whoop-ass" on them Roman guys, I'm sure Hadrian considered them terrorists as well. The point I'm trying to make is where ever there is a large enough population of discontented individuals they will come together and form some sort of group which often times plots the down fall of who ever happens to p*** them off. Ghandi, now that was one fine man, passive resistance draws a hell of a lot more sympathy than blowing the $hit out of a bus load of people, at least in my book.

Thank God there isn't any in Kuwait original.gif

But there are a hell lot of them arround Kuwait wink2.gif

God ... protect us from your believers crying.gif

God ... protect us from your believers

Can I hear an AMEN

True story.

When I lived in Ankara, one morning a popular tea-house at the bottom of the street from where I worked was blown up. This was in the run up to the invasion of Iraq so everybody assumed it was connected to that. It turned out - and this could only happen in Turkey - that a female leftist suicide bomber(!) had popped into this tea-house to adjust her bomb-belt or whatever before going on to her target, which apparently was one of the big underground stations in the middle of the city, and she had secreted herself in the ladies lavatory. The 'chef' had come in and turned on the gas oven, forgot all about it and went out for a cigarette.

Well one way or another there was a minor explosion, and this explosion set off the female leftist suicide bomber's explosives, and the whole place was destroyed. The next day's newspapers cheerfully showed a charred leg lying among the tea-house debris.

The point is that this terrorist group was practically unknown until this incident, and only known then because they tried to save face by owning up to it.

Morpheus is right; the number of actual terrorist groups in the world must exceed the number of known terrorist groups by an order of some magnitude.

None in Australia, that's good to know

That is because Australia have the common sense to place stringent restrictions on people traveling from the Middle East.

I am moving there! No terrorists...and I have never seen a country with so many BEEEEAUTIFUL men! thumbsup.gif

See, there are occasions when I make sense grin2.gif I just wish they came a little more often tongue.gif