Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The old lady in the shoe would like a reading

luvnkind

:innocent:

I know liitle old lady in the shoe is pushing it.. but after raising 13 kids I feel like her.. lol .. I would love to accept your help on this... here are some things i need your help on. .. Im kind to people who would like to practice.. thirty two years of reading and I still can't read my own life.. now i did get something on my daughter and my sisters lives.. really just looking for confirmation on that.

1. my oldest daughter, can anyone tell me what she's going to do in the near future with her life?

2. What should i talk about in my seminars? or should I not have them at all? and if so do you see when i should start them?

3. Is our business going to sell anytime soon?

4. Do you see my sister having another baby sometime in the future?

thank you so much for your help on these topics.. let me know if you need anything else..

Love to all.. luvnkind

Edited by luvnkind

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• Oderint

• justdewit38

• MeganRae

I think Your daughter might be good in a nursing type job, not neccesarily nursing. But caring for others like that.

Oh seminars, start real soon.

I don't know about your business.

Baby, she is is trying but having dificulty? Wow, is she a bit older to be having kids or pretty young? I am feeling a bit older. But I don't know.

Now more about you, I will start with the obvious. You are a big hearted woman. You enjoy doing crafts. You have a bit of a pet situation there. You have adopted some children and have some of your own. You have maybe some special needs children. You are very spiritual but not neccesarily in a traditional way. You enjoy jewelry. Well theres a shot at it. ;)

I know liitle old lady in the shoe is pushing it.. but after raising 13 kids I feel like her.. lol .. I would love to accept your help on this... here are some things i need your help on. .. Im kind to people who would like to practice.. thirty two years of reading and I still can't read my own life.. now i did get something on my daughter and my sisters lives.. really just looking for confirmation on that.

1. my oldest daughter, can anyone tell me what she's going to do in the near future with her life?

2. What should i talk about in my seminars? or should I not have them at all? and if so do you see when i should start them?

thank you so much for your help on these topics.. let me know if you need anything else..

Love to all.. luvnkind

Since you've been so kind to me, I'll at least make a semi-serious attempt this time :)

1. for some reason I got the feeling that your daughter is having a rough time atm? I'm probably wrong, but... well it just "came to me" (for the first time) :) Don't have a direct answer to your question though, sorry

2. You should have the seminars, and you should not "practise what you teach", but "teach what you practise" ;)

3. with a little help from advertisement, yes. (maybe when holding seminars?)

4. I'm thinking "no", but have no idea why.

That's it :tu:

I think Your daughter might be good in a nursing type job, not neccesarily nursing. But caring for others like that.

Oh seminars, start real soon. [/color] she really enjoys taking care of people so i can see this..

I don't know about your business. not surprised.. this one is hard.. lol

Baby, she is is trying but having dificulty? Wow, is she a bit older to be having kids or pretty young? I am feeling a bit older. But I don't know. yes just a little older and yes having problems.. good job

Now more about you, I will start with the obvious. You are a big hearted woman. You enjoy doing crafts. You have a bit of a pet situation there. You have adopted some children and have some of your own. You have maybe some special needs children. You are very spiritual but not neccesarily in a traditional way. You enjoy jewelry. Well theres a shot at it. ;) good job your right.. three of my own and ten others.. which are still my own.. and thank you i do love people with my big heart.. i love doing crafts.. pets.. well i have one dog, one snake and a billion hummingbirds outside of course.. lol and yes i do have special needs children.. involved but he is my sisters baby.. (the one trying to have another one) spiritual yes.. and your right not in a traditional way.. jewelry well.. your right i have A LOT.. but it's my husband who loves to buy it.. i just let it sit in the jewelry box until i go out with him.. lol.. you did good.. thank you so much for your help..

love ya, luvnkind

didn't do that color right... lol.. oooppppsss

Love to all.. luvnkind

Ok well I was reading this and I the only thing that really I felt like I sould answer is I really do think my lovely aunt will have another one, but I kinda think just one and I wanna say a girl I could be wrong but you know and my dear boo boo I think she is growing up alot right now and still kinda figuring out what she wants to do with her life and I really kind of feel like it's going to be soon...the baby is changing her quickly, but anyway I know she's gonna go to school I'm just not sure how soon...Don't worry so much silly mother...

Since you've been so kind to me, I'll at least make a semi-serious attempt this time :)

1. for some reason I got the feeling that your daughter is having a rough time atm? I'm probably wrong, but... well it just "came to me" (for the first time) :) Don't have a direct answer to your question though, sorry

2. You should have the seminars, and you should not "practise what you teach", but "teach what you practise" ;)

3. with a little help from advertisement, yes. (maybe when holding seminars?)

4. I'm thinking "no", but have no idea why.

That's it :tu:

thank you so much you cutie pootie.. :tu:

1. you are so right.. rough is a serious understatement... good job

2. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS ANSWER.... !!!!!! you have no idea how much i truly needed to hear this... thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!

3. this one was a really hard one.. i probebly shouldn't have even asked it.. but thanks for the answer... it's a long story..

4. you know i kinda get a serious mixed feeling on this too... sometimes i see a little girl.. but for some reason i don't see her as my sisters but she's in her life as hers.. mmm..

you did great... i love ya... you know that.. Leanna

Ok well I was reading this and I the only thing that really I felt like I sould answer is I really do think my lovely aunt will have another one, but I kinda think just one and I wanna say a girl I could be wrong but you know and my dear boo boo I think she is growing up alot right now and still kinda figuring out what she wants to do with her life and I really kind of feel like it's going to be soon...the baby is changing her quickly, but anyway I know she's gonna go to school I'm just not sure how soon...Don't worry so much silly mother...

Still not to old for a spanking.. or a good swift kick in the butt.. :tu: I will always worry about you kids.. got it.. lol..

good job on the girl.. i kinda got that too.. but do you see her as Aunty Suzy's???

your also right boo boo is growing up.. but will she leave the dumb A** that she's with or do i have to bury him in the back yard and paint his face red and call all the male dogs in the state of Alabama... lol... i might do that regardless.. hahahaaaa... you know he lost his third job in two months.. he can't seem to figure out why... he only missed six days out of the two weeks he worked at all three of them.. HELLO :) he's going to be a ROCKET SCIENTEST!!!! when he grows up.. uuuurrrrgggg... :( touchy discussion..

love you baby and miss you like crazy.. mama too...

thank you so much you cutie pootie.. :tu:

1. you are so right.. rough is a serious understatement... good job

2. I LOVE YOU FOR THIS ANSWER.... !!!!!! you have no idea how much i truly needed to hear this... thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!

3. this one was a really hard one.. i probebly shouldn't have even asked it.. but thanks for the answer... it's a long story..

4. you know i kinda get a serious mixed feeling on this too... sometimes i see a little girl.. but for some reason i don't see her as my sisters but she's in her life as hers.. mmm..

you did great... i love ya... you know that.. Leanna

:D

1. yeah "rough time" felt like a serious understatement as well, but I didn't want to worry you in case there was something you didn't know about. But then again, is there ever anything mom doesn't know about? ;)

2. Glad you liked it :D

3. May I ask what business it is? I get a feeling it's got something to do with selling... things. I don't wanna get to specific since I'm probably wrong :D

4. You probably know better than me, the "no" I got came out of nowhere and was probably just the first thing that came to mind.

:tu::wub:

:D

1. yeah "rough time" felt like a serious understatement as well, but I didn't want to worry you in case there was something you didn't know about. But then again, is there ever anything mom doesn't know about? ;)

2. Glad you liked it :D

3. May I ask what business it is? I get a feeling it's got something to do with selling... things. I don't wanna get to specific since I'm probably wrong :D

4. You probably know better than me, the "no" I got came out of nowhere and was probably just the first thing that came to mind.

:tu::wub:

1. yep it was rough well still is.. lol.. but getting a little better.. and no there's not a whole lot i don't see.. good part is... is i don't even have to use my gift anymore they just come home and spill the beans or call me just in case i pick it up before they get home... lol... :tu:

2. you have no idea what that answer did for me.. GREAT JOB...

3. YEP... we sell Plasma cutting machines... and all that goes with them.. good job!!!! yeah for you!!!!!

4. well.. no is what i get too... at least on her having one.. but i do see a little girl like i said earlier i don't feel as if she gives birth to her.. mmm... guess we'll have to wait and see..

love ya, luvnkind

See prawus, you do pretty good at being serious.

Luv, or old lady in the shoe should I say,I think you may have been easy because you are so open spiritually. And I guessed good,lol. But you can conect with open people. I sure hope DD life gets straightened out soon and good luck to your sister. Oh and :passifier: a snake is a bit of a pet situation. My friend has a big one now, I don't know if I could go to her house and spend the night anymore, it's real big. Had to feed one once and my boyfriend told me if it choked I would have to reach in and save the snake. I don't know if I could be that brave. The snake lived through my frightened feeding however. :lol::D

Edited by justdewit38

Still not to old for a spanking.. or a good swift kick in the butt.. :tu: I will always worry about you kids.. got it.. lol..

good job on the girl.. i kinda got that too.. but do you see her as Aunty Suzy's???

your also right boo boo is growing up.. but will she leave the dumb A** that she's with or do i have to bury him in the back yard and paint his face red and call all the male dogs in the state of Alabama... lol... i might do that regardless.. hahahaaaa... you know he lost his third job in two months.. he can't seem to figure out why... he only missed six days out of the two weeks he worked at all three of them.. HELLO :) he's going to be a ROCKET SCIENTEST!!!! when he grows up.. uuuurrrrgggg... :( touchy discussion..

love you baby and miss you like crazy.. mama too...

I'm not sure I was just reading this and the first thing that caught my eye was aunt suzy having a baby and I just felt like I had to answer it, I'm not sure who elses it would be though I don't want to say I'm positive it is, but I'm pretty sure...And Yea I really think she is going to leave him acutally not to long from now because I think she is getting frustrated with him lately I don't know if it's the job situation or if she starting to feel like he's a little more immature then she thought..I dont know maybe that's my own feelings haha...but anyway of course you are going to have to do all those mean things to him it's like tradition you did it with all the others I would be dissapointed if you didn't hehe :P

I love you and miss you motherin!!

See prawus, you do pretty good at being serious.

Luv, or old lady in the shoe should I say,I think you may have been easy because you are so open spiritually. And I guessed good,lol. But you can conect with open people. I sure hope DD life gets straightened out soon and good luck to your sister. Oh and :passifier: a snake is a bit of a pet situation. My friend has a big one now, I don't know if I could go to her house and spend the night anymore, it's real big. Had to feed one once and my boyfriend told me if it choked I would have to reach in and save the snake. I don't know if I could be that brave. The snake lived through my frightened feeding however. :lol::D

:D lol... your right i'm pretty open.. and i'm glad i'm easy to read.. that's actually pretty nice.. that means theres not a whole lot of stuff clouding me.. YEAH :tu:

as far as my snake it's little well it's really my sons.. it's like two foot long but. it's as big as your pointer finger nothing major. my dog is huge... german shepard.. and fat as a little pig now.. i think she keeps eating the mail man and my water guys.. hehehee..

thanks to both of you for your reading guessing what ever.. you still did great.. luv, Luvnkind

I'm not sure I was just reading this and the first thing that caught my eye was aunt suzy having a baby and I just felt like I had to answer it, I'm not sure who elses it would be though I don't want to say I'm positive it is, but I'm pretty sure...And Yea I really think she is going to leave him acutally not to long from now because I think she is getting frustrated with him lately I don't know if it's the job situation or if she starting to feel like he's a little more immature then she thought..I dont know maybe that's my own feelings haha...but anyway of course you are going to have to do all those mean things to him it's like tradition you did it with all the others I would be dissapointed if you didn't hehe :P

I love you and miss you motherin!!

Your doing great with your readings.. i'm proud of you... good job.. and your right i do think she's moving on.. we'll all be there for her when she does.. well i love ya baby.. keep going.. :)