Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Which Man?

LostInThought

Me and my husband are divorcing and I am 95% sure that we are over forever, however Im not 100% sure. Im afraid I wish someone would tell me who my true soulmate is.

Then there is this other guy who is a friend of my family, been around for 11 years or so. Part of me feels that he is the one.

I need some help, maybe neither are...just need some help. Thankyou!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• luvnkind

• saturnrings

• LostInThought

Top Posters In This Topic

As I see it, the very best help you will ever find is with-in yourself.

Sometimes I don't really know who I am.

This is from your own inner wisdom. You know it or you would not have said it.

It starts with a desire for self-love. Really get to know yourself. Reflect on what makes you smile and what makes you frown. Ask yourself questions, and then really listen.

Once you become true to the self, express the authentic self, you will attract a person who likes what they see - the real you. These are the only relationships that stand the test of time.

John

Me and my husband are divorcing and I am 95% sure that we are over forever, however Im not 100% sure. Im afraid I wish someone would tell me who my true soulmate is.

Then there is this other guy who is a friend of my family, been around for 11 years or so. Part of me feels that he is the one.

I completely agree with John.. who in my account is very wise and i would take his advice anyday of the week... however i will add the following.. only because i have been where you are today..

along with making a check list of what makes YOU... again what makes YOU!!! happy.. sometimes we must also look at ourselves.. not just what makes us happy but what we do to make those in our lives

happy... a really long forinstance is the following personal story..

my husband would come home and get straight on the computer ... this made me feel very alone and left out.. i had to do the cleaning, cooking, laundry, raising of the kids... i felt overwhelmed.. i finally got to the point where i said enough is enough.. and i blew my top.. i made it completely about me.. why aren't you spending time with ME.. why do you make ME do everything, why don't you come help ME... everything was about me.. even when my husband replied and I will quote this because it changed MY whole life... he looked at me and said "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MEET ME AT THE DOOR EVERYDAY COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR DAY.. WHY CAN'T YOU ONCE ASK HOW MY DAY WAS... SOMETIMES I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO...?????" if he would have got up and smacked me in my face i couldn't have heard him better...

from that moment on ... i made it my goal to make a change.. i woke up everymorning and told him I love him... i fixed him coffee.. breakfast... everything i started to do was based on making him happier.. i asked how his day was before i did anything.. i met him at the door EVERYDAY.. just like i used to before we were married.. then i seen somehing wonderful happen.. he started laughing and playing with the kids, spending time with me.. bringing me coffee.. making me breakfast in bed.. we made our lives about the other person not just about "ME"... or just about "HIM" it was us..

looking at ourselves is looking at all of us.. not just the good parts.. look at these things before you say goodbye forever.. also.. we started having one day a week as a date night.. no kids.. just us.. if you don't have kids.. fine.. no TV, computer.. just the two of you at the table and talk... this has been going on for over fifteen years now.. so we almost didn't make it past our eighth anniversary..

i hope this helps in some way.. good luck sweety and don't let someone else tell you what makes you happy,..

I love ya, luvnkind

the answer is this: divorce your husband clear you life from this one then take stock / time out and reflect on whats went wrong

if that guy is a twin flame, he will come to you or you will meet again sometime.......

do not make haste decisions you are not in a good frame of mind right now.

take care

This isn't a reading but I agree with all the above. Well most of it. I can't be sure the marriage is over, but it sure is shot in the foot if you are already looking for the next one. You need to take time alone with out a man. You do not need to instantly fill that empty hole, once the marriage is over. It will come in time.

I'm sorry to say this but its over if your 95% sure and your already moving on then your hearts not in it anymore. I agree with everyone else you need to take sometime to reflect on your relationship. You sound like the type of person that needs that connection to understand who u are. How can you hope to find your soulmate if you don't even know your own soul. You need to think about who you are, how you see yourself and what makes you happy. Then you can look at your relationship and decide what things that made you unhappy, things that made you happy, and features that made you attracted to this person in the first place. Only after you understand these wisdoms can you truly be ready to find your soulmate. I wish you the best of luck.

Guest Lottie

Not a reading just some general advice if it helps..

It sounds like you may have romantic feelings for this friend of the family and those feelings are confusing you. Maybe you should take a step back, take some time out and look at the bigger picture. Remembering of course that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Unfortunately I think the only person who can truly answer these questions is you and you alone.