Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Space Explorers

X~File_Agent

If given the chance, would you be willing to give everything up, to travel into space as the first explorers. And boldly go, where no man has gone before...  

18 members have voted

1. 1. If given the chance, would you be willing to give everything up, to travel into space as the first explorers. And boldly go, where no man has gone before...

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Is this one of X-File's stupid polls! You're still a freak X-File.

The exception is that if you're married you can take your wife with you and the kids.

Personally, I would do it in a heartbeat. I love space, and everything about it. And if something tragic were to happen. Than I'd rather die in space, then here on earth.

So what do you guys think. Is anyone here adventurous enough?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novo

• X~File_Agent

• Talon

• Sum1

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go but do you mean to go terraform and colonize a planet or just to go into space?

Druidus

I would go but do you mean to go terraform and colonize a planet or just to go into space?

No. Just exploring space. Kind of like StarTrek.

Maybe, but only because anyone who did it would go down in history

yup! all im interested is the truth and ill find it for myself thats what the purpose of this is to me... to Feel,See,Love, and to comprehend

im interested is the truth

Truth is merely an excuse for lack of imagination whistling2.gif

We're better staying on Earth and making Star Trek series, keep the dream alive thumbsup.gif

Well.. I'll consider to be part of 2nd expedition, but not the 1st one.. too many untested technology that may blow itself up in the spaceship.

Yeah I would, but I'd be taking a lot of things with me, family and pets laugh.giflaugh.gif

tongue.gif Jenna Jameson (i may need to repopulate the species!)

I chose maybe. I would definitely want to go explore space and new places, but I dont know if i would want to give up the rest of my life to be on a space ship with the same people. I guess it would depend on how long I would be gone.

i am young, i willed to do it, and i dont care too much about family...and i love to explore, especially space...count on me!