Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a reading please

amy23a

hello im new to this site ...... i have done readings in the past althought im new to it and still learning

id love to be on the reciving end this time and get a reading if anyone can pick anything up thanks :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luvnkind

• amy23a

Top Posters In This Topic

hello im new to this site ...... i have done readings in the past althought im new to it and still learning

id love to be on the reciving end this time and get a reading if anyone can pick anything up thanks :D

welcome to UM Amy... nice to have ya... !!!!

it's after two in the morning.. so i will do my best i promise.. the only thing i'm going to ask is that you post questions this helps us focus .. when your on line with a thousand people energy flies all over.. so could you do something like..

1. my love life

2. my schooling

3.. well you get the point... :tu:

that would make it easier.. at least on me..

probebly signing off after this won't be on till late tomorrow..

luv, luvnkind

thanks for replaying and the welcome

ok my question is regarding my finaces do you see them getting better soon

thanks for replaying and the welcome

ok my question is regarding my finaces do you see them getting better soon

sorry it took me so long.. i have had a pretty rough week.. mmmm finances.. are you in school? or have school bills? you know you will get better.. not being mean but do you procrastinate on

your accounts.. not putting everything in.. mmm well maybe not.. you know this is a really bad time to do this.. it's after one in the morning.. and i'm so tired.. can you answer the questions i've

asked so far and i promise i will give you more tomorrow.. earlier then now.. lol.. maybe even have time to meditate before then..

luv, luvnkind.