Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Dimension

The Man

The God Dimension

Edit; link to article is HERE. There are copyright issues, so this post has been edited and a link provided if you wish to read what was posted. Magikman

Edited by Magikman

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Man

• STIX

• stillcrazy

• Diebytheflyguy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just copy and paste this, and even so its too long and not many people will read this.

Did you just copy and paste this, and even so its too long and not many people will read this.

Hey Im really sorry if you didn't read it all, and yes I did copy paste, I couldn't remember the exact Link where I found it at.

I just thought most of you would find it interesting. It is a long read, but well worth it. thumbsup.gif

Hope you enjoy it when you get the chance.

for real man, I read the first 4 paragraphs, then decided to check how long it was and gave up.

and if everything is different then how would you explain most insects such as ants? all black ants are the same as far as I know.

for real man, I read the first 4 paragraphs, then decided to check how long it was and gave up.

and if everything is different then how would you explain most insects such as ants? all black ants are the same as far as I know.

Not of the same genetic makeup.

Anyways it does briefly speak on clones, sort of what you were hitting on.

Just wondering does Chaos Theory depress people? Everytime I post something about it, or show my research, people get upset. I mean not really Mad, Mad, but it's like they get depressed or something.

Do you feel this way?

It's not so depressing but when the post is real long it makes it difficult to read and remember. As with just about any other theory it has some flaws in it. But it is interesting. And yes I did read the whole thing

I don't think it makes people depressed as much as it makes some very very confused. Basically it just depends on the person.

It's not so depressing but when the post is real long it makes it difficult to read and remember. As with just about any other theory it has some flaws in it. But it is interesting. And yes I did read the whole thing

Hey Im like you sometimes posts that are too long tend to rattle me too.

But I couldn't remeber the Link so I thought it would be best to just go ahead and post it, and see you read it.

Id like to show you some of my actual research in the field, but I don't want to stir up old news. Hopefully when I finish my Website I can give you the address, so you may look over some promising info, in the field of Chaos in the near future.

Thanks for your time and effort.

You know who.