Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my theory of the universe

STIX

hey everyone!

ok, Ive been thinking about our universe and I came up with an Idea that the universe is predistened to last a certain ammount of time. at the center of our galaxy (the milky way) is a black hole, thus I think all galaxies have a black hole in the center. It has been documented that galaxies can collide and even combine to create one large galaxy. I believe that eventually (Im talking millions of billions of trillions of years) all galaxies will combine to create one massive swirling galaxy. In the center of this galaxy will reside a black hole that is composed of all the black holes in the universe, thus will be able to hold all the mass in the universe, so it will all be sucked into it and when this happens it will reach a point where there are no more rips in space and time and the universe will be complete. But this intense complete serenity cannot last for this is incredibly unstable so it will explode outwards in all directions distributing all mass evenly throughout the universe. at the same instance as this occurs space and time will no longer be stable and small rips (blackholes) will appear, sucking in mass. these rips will eventually form galaxies and the universe will be reborn.

this is a cyclye that is continuous. I believe that the chaos theory has boundries and these boundries are within the cycle I described, therefore everytime the universe goes through the cycle everything will be different, no two universes will be the same.

does that make sence?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spartan

• STIX

• Astrocat0_1

• ai_guardian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. I would partially believe a quarter of the half you've stated. May I ask what drug were you on. I personally prefer marijuana to come up with the crazy ideas of the universe and the world (like I have ranted about many many times.)

haha, no drugs here Im affraid to say.

but I cant deny that Ive used em.

Yes. I would partially believe a quarter of the half you've stated. May I ask what drug were you on. I personally prefer marijuana to come up with the crazy ideas of the universe and the world (like I have ranted about many many times.)

can you just put one post on without a reference to some form of drug!

if drugs are all u can talk about then u must lead a very boring non-existence!

in future please think before letting your fingers type!

anyway i think that the afore mentioned theory is very interesting, thanks for giving me a new slant to ponder!

ph34r.gif

Us humans still might be able to survive though. We could build lots of self-sufficient space stations that would continually move away from the giant galaxy until we know that it's exploded again. then we would go back wait until a planet becomes hospitable again and colonize it. We could get lot's of planets like this. This would be a cycle though so we'd have to do it again and again. although not in one lifespan. We'd be like ROACHES!!! devil.gif INVINCIBLE!!!! devil.gif AHAHAHAHAHA!!! devil.gif

Ahem. However there is one loophole. This could never happen if the universe is infinite. There would be infinite galaxies to collect into one. And one other problem too. Every galaxy in the universe is racing away from one spot. Since objects in motion tend to stay in motion until stopped by some force, we will just keep going outwards into infinity, with the occasional galaxy overlap and subsequent engulfment. Great theory though thumbsup.gif

you have to remember that the point where everything is moving away from is millions of light years away and when we look at the light from there through our telescopes the light is actually from millions of years ago, so in actual time it might be closing back in on itself. its like looking back in time.

Us humans still might be able to survive though.

no, assuming my theory is correct then we would have to be sucked in too, since the black hole is big enough for ALL the matter in the universe we would be part of that matter.

Every galaxy in the universe is racing away from one spot
Which one spot is that Druidus ?

Since objects in motion tend to stay in motion until stopped by some force, we will just keep going outwards into infinity, with the occasional galaxy overlap and subsequent engulfment
that's a very limited view of motion , personally I like the theory of the Black hole being similar to a pressure valve .

Lets see how much I've learned over the years , a black hole consists (in theory) of an event horizon at the outer limits and a point of singularity at it's center .The point of singularity is a mass so densly formed that it creates a gravitational pull strong enough that even light can not escape . The event horizon is the point of no return , once anything has crossed that line it will be pulled into the point of singularity and feed the ever expanding blackhole .

So even though the universe appears to be expanding so to is the black hole at the center of it , feeding on what ever comes it's way .... heck it's pretty similar to Stix theory actually only on a smaller scale .

But alas the hole (that's an intentional pun huh.gif ) cycle remains in the realms of theory untill we find something that we can actually poke in a black hole to see what happens .

So even though the universe appears to be expanding so to is the black hole at the center of it , feeding on what ever comes it's way

Actually black holes really don't grow larger that much, but their density balloons. Einstein had a theory that if one got big enough then it may create rips in space-time nearby it, therefore allowing anyone brave enough (and protected enough) to go several minutes into the past or future in an unfamiliar part of the universe! Certain death, but at least we're time travelers! grin2.gif

wasnt it proven that a) the universe is still expanding from the big bang, and cool.gif the universe is indeed finite, and c) at the center of every galaxy is a black hole, including the center of the universe housing a super black hole?

also, the milky way is on a crash course with another galaxy, not sure the name of it though, and um one last thing, the hole object in motion till some force stops it theory....gravity from the black hole at the center of the universe is that force that will stop it and eventually pull it back to start again

thats my theory anyway

wasnt it proven that a) the universe is still expanding from the big bang, and cool.gif the universe is indeed finite, and c) at the center of every galaxy is a black hole, including the center of the universe housing a super black hole?

also, the milky way is on a crash course with another galaxy, not sure the name of it though, and um one last thing, the hole object in motion till some force stops it theory....gravity from the black hole at the center of the universe is that force that will stop it and eventually pull it back to start again

thats my theory anyway

like I pointed out before, we know its expanding because we see it millions of light years away from us happening and the fact still remains that RIGHT NOW we have no clue whats happening, we only know what happened millions of year ago.

about the center of the universe having a black hole, just a theory, no actual proof. Just like the topic of this post tongue.gif

Just a note black hole jsut dont appear and even scientist have proved that they exist its when a star collpases on itself no big deal and why would care how it was started how about livng it lol. And also the universe is like a planit its round i think if you go far enough it will end up where you started jsut my theory sorta i question my self on that

Universe mmmmmm huh.gif

Do you like Gardens dontgetit.gif

Well i think the universe is one big Garden rolleyes.gif

of course there are also the Gardeners alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifcool.gifcool.giforiginal.giforiginal.gif

Gardens are a very, very interesting concept! We think of gardeners as

tilling, and tending, and harvesting, all in goodly earnest intentions!

But you are making a deeper analogy, I know...

Anyway, I have no idea about a theory of everything,

and there must be several to consider. I just hope someone

makes a practical use of one, and does it for peaceful purposes!

This one may seem silly to some, but at least they made an effort.

Better than I could do! Anyway, the gist is the Universe has the

qualitities of an electrified superfluid, with double-helix vortices spinning

into solitons. The electrodynamic effects we know arise from this.

Makes my little grey cells turn pink to think about it!

This is an image of a soliton type wave. They are solitary and retain their size and shape over much longer distances than typical waves. Tsunami, the waves that go across the Pacific after earthquakes are also solitons. Where most waves lose energy out the rear end, solitons hold themselves together. Anyway...

http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/solitons/press.html

http://www.quantumaetherdynamics.com/

post-13-1079407347.jpg

Gardens are a very, very interesting concept! We think of gardeners as

tilling, and tending, and harvesting, all in goodly earnest intentions!

But you are making a deeper analogy, I know...

Anyway, I have no idea about a theory of everything,

and there must be several to consider. I just hope someone

makes a practical use of one, and does it for peaceful purposes!

Hi Shun

I belive everyman must have a theory or belife and of course the Facts.

Dweling somewere in his mind.

Do we unlock it,YES ,why in my theory,,

,,Becouse i belive man is useing more than 10% or some number like that(maybe its 4%).

And we must gather all the facts we can to answer any question right or wrong. thumbsup.gif

Same goes with the universe,we must unlock it for those who its locked for.

whistling2.gif

Take Care

PS;i like how you know i mean more...

Personally, I think the universe is infinite. Therefore I can't agree with you. As that would be impossible if the universe is infinite. What can I say though, I'm only an average human and not a god of any great power when it comes to such things. I think that everyhting is a universe in and of itself thus making it infinite. thumbsup.gifalien.gifph34r.gifblink.gif

Personally, I think the universe is infinite. Therefore I can't agree with you. As that would be impossible if the universe is infinite. What can I say though, I'm only an average human and not a god of any great power when it comes to such things. I think that everyhting is a universe in and of itself thus making it infinite. thumbsup.gifalien.gifph34r.gifblink.gif

MMM yes thats a good way of thinking,if we are still looking to solve the secrets of the universe on another planet(im bieng ironic,becouse we are on a planet allready,and still cant figure out are own problems,exa;ozon layer.)

any way,to get to the question,i belive even if the universe is infinite,that its still a big garden.. wink2.gif

I'm not really sure what it is that you mean Mr. Spartan? I like the garden analogy, but what did you intend with the rest of what you had said? huh.gif

MMM yes thats a good way of thinking,if we are still looking to solve the secrets of the universe on another planet(im bieng ironic,becouse we are on a planet allready,and still cant figure out are own problems,exa;ozon layer.)

Do you mean this part...

..if you do.

Its just that its funny how we spend so much time and money into space exploration,were about to take one small step,one giant leap and all that on blody mars mate,and we still are useing fossel fuel wich is killing ,not just the earth,but US.

oh by the way,im 50/50 if the universe is infanite or not(soon ill know),BUT it still does not change my views on what you call Garden Anology,or something like that.

I see no reson why its cant be a garden if its infinite. cool.gif

Neither do I. thumbsup.gif

I think your right, we definitely should fix things here and get over ourselves before we attempt to explore things greater than us.

Edited by strichar

Neither do I. thumbsup.gif

I think your right, we definitely should fix things here and get over ourselves before we attempt to explore things greater than us.

Oh mate,listen to this...

... to expand our minds .

imagine the universe one big garden ,made of light and matter.

in this garden/universe if you look at it as a whole,your mind goes boom and all of a suddden ,your there,seen all the garden/universe...

...when you bring your mind back to a single image or reality,its vvvvvvvvim back to the perception between your eyes,if you master this you can control it to small factors,like your room,house or state,its a mind thing,yet when your between your eyes ,its more. eyecrazy.gif

PS;im not talking about astrotravel,or outer body experience,you might call it the same thing only your in your body,and still aware of whats in front of you.(oh,and normal moveing talking and all that)

Edited by Spartan

Sorry hahaha

i just realised i was of topic,oops ,am i in trouble.

any way ones perception is only govenered by what he sees,so if we all say this gas does that,or this rock is this ,i see no reson why it cant simply be what we see...

...A vast amount of galaxis all put together,and that they all have what we have,planets,moons ,ofcourse theres more.

but its what we see.(i do not ,by any means ,refere that observing is learning,i belive we must do more than just look).

O.K.

Here we go, Spartanopolis. You know, and I know you know, that we

study with our eyes, and in our mind. That is the combining of theoretical

and experimental. One is on paper, one is in the field.

One is on the shore of your imagination, and one sets sail upon the sea.

You and I are passive observers, until we walk along the place between,

where we may see what it is others have seen.

We learn, you and I, from others, isn't that so?

There is a saying- Heureka. You might remember. It relates to

determining a pure and insightful awareness.

You see with your eyes. And you think with your mind.

And like others, you put them together.

And you and I, we leave the theoretical and the experimental

to others. Occasionaly, we pass between, and observe, and give value

to what we learn.

Some people are not scientific. Some people are more philosophical.

Some people are not objective. Some are more in their own thoughts.

We live in a big world, with lots of other people who see things we do not

allow ourselves to see. If we talk to the right one, we may change

ourselves, and our perceptions grow. Heureka.

the universe is the big place where we live but there are others where other things live. I believe heaven and hell may just be two other universes.

• 3 months later...

Where was i when this topic was going on???

seeking Posted: Mar 10 2004, 02:54 AM :

wasnt it proven that a) the universe is still expanding from the big bang

It has been proven that the universe is still expanding as well as accelerating. The big bang has still proven to be a theory.

B )the universe is indeed finite

Untill we can see past the light horizon (the point past where light has currently travelled) there are no definites.

c) at the center of every galaxy is a black hole, including the center of the universe housing a super black hole?

The evidence for a black hole in our galaxy's center is indeed compelling enough for us to assume the presence of one (it has not been seen, but its position is apparent) As for the 'super black hole', there is no center to the universe. thats one of the biggest problems with currently accepted big bang theories. having a center to the universe would imply a singularity where the big bang came from, which there has been no proof of.

gravity from the black hole at the center of the universe is that force that will stop it and eventually pull it back to start again

There is no evidence to support such a theory, and if you have some i would like to see it so that i could take some credit for discrediting it original.gif

STIX, i have a different theory for you to ponder over.

All matter is composed of energy. Everything that there is would not exist if there were none. So, in order for there to have been a beginning, energy must have had a large part. Now look at space. Except a few billion galaxies (that we can see) its maily empty space. Light has the funny capability of being able to travel through this space. There Is something its traveling through- Energy. Its called vaccum energy or, as einstein put it (in a theory he later decided against using) lambda.

Now this energy has been proven to be constant. At any given area of space , there is always the same amount of energy. It has also been proven that the universe is not only expanding, but accellerating. The only explanation for the uniformity of this energy is that the tension on it, from the expanding universe puts back as much energy as it takes. The acceleration may have enough effect on lambda, given enough time, to cause the energy in it to implode (snap like a rubber band) and convert the energy in it into mass. This would explain the absence of a singularity, the uniformity of matter throughout the universe, and why we have light horizons (all of which, current big bang theory cannot explain)

This theory also implies that instead of constantly colapsing and re- big banging, the universe is a prepetual motion machine of sorts, always expanding and creating newer universes within itself.