Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michael the Archangel speaks to the sheep

nothingliz

Ever since I was born I always peered into this world oh soo deep. Seeing what was far beyond what this reality measures.

I have a dissociative disorder. While I can see this world, I have a problem understanding what I see. While you may see an object

I see symbols and signs. I watch them dance and create more symbols and signs. Instead of trying to understand an object as physical

thing my mind says it's not there, or tells me something completely different. Maby something I can't see right now, but in the future.

For instance. While you may have known I was born on July 7, 1980, as Michael Anthony Barraco, in Metairie New Orleans at like side hospital at 12:10 AM

I see this. 69 the first two letters of my first name, 7 7 - Jesus Christ was the 77th in line of Melchizidek, the 80% of longitude of the ONE God, Which by Alchemist Reference on the Wheel, was an Archangel. Joan of Arc was referenced as the Maid of Orleans, her Guardian Angel was Michael the Archangel. It is supposed that Joan of Arc, was not burned alive but rescued and another person took her place. Then Only July 7, after the supposed burning of Joan of Arc, a woman on a horse came and claimed to be Joan of Arc, but no one believed her.

With this in mind, there is also a viewpoint that Jesus when he was baptised by John the baptist, when the people saw the two doves descend from the sky and then ascend back to the sky, that Jesus's spirit went to heaven to keep his spirit pure. And at that point Michaels spirit took the place of Jesus's in his host body. When referenced to Jesus, some cultures say Michael. Because Michael of Melchizidek A.K.A Michael the Archangel was the first High Priest said to not haveing a mother nor father.

Now what does the Arch mean? Well it is always referenced as rainbow or a promise from God. A Covenant. Now the Ark of the covenant is the same way. Always residing on earth, never leaving until all things are complete. So what Jesus has undone through Michael, Jesus must redo.

Now this Arch, the rainbow, covenant. Basically means that through person all has being repaired. A sin has been forgiven by God, but what has been done must be atoned for. This would make Adam pure again and Eve Pure again. This is the Mercy of God.

This is why Adam has been viewed many times as androgenous, a person having both genders. Joan of Arc, was female and desired to be male to do that which was not her place. Fight a mans battle. Same as Eve. Michael had to atone for pride and Joan had to atone for speaking. This was to fulfill Gods decree's. If this was fulfilled, what humanity recieved in the end of days, was Gods Mercy.

You might never see any of that information like that. But a very deep or very old soul would.

Understanding the Matrix isn't hard. Just look at it like trying to interpret a dream. If you know how to read the symbols, you can read the dream.

Life is but a dream.

Here's a nice step forward in understanding the Matrix.

There are said to be nine planets in our solar system not includeing planet X.

When Applying the American english standard alphebet to numerals 1- 9

you can begin to see how the world around you takes shape.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

a b c d e f g h i

j k l m n o p q r

s t u v w x y z

The number 3 offers a CLUE

or CLU if you read vertically down

Now the Number 4 tells you how you shall be ruled by Satan

Through the DMV, you have become seperated from your spirit by being identified by a piece of plastic, instead of As you are.

Under the number 6, Fox. Which is basially like saying 666. I bet you love to watch FOX news where everything sounds like a lie don't ya. Like and Alternative Reality.

Under number 8, we see HQZ. Or Head Quarterz.

I know what number 8 stands for, unfortunatly I don't think that many people deserve the right to wake up until they start looking outside the box for the truth. Because whats inside the box is the sheep.

Do you go "baaaaa?"

sure you do, now laugh at me and go back to sleep.

This is not arrogance, but a deep understanding for the deeper aspect for things. I can only lead you to the water, you have to drink it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystal sage

• Oderint

• saturnrings

• perryandrews

So, you're Michael the Arch Angel, and we are the sheep. Seems to be what you are saying.

Ever since I was born I always peered into this world oh soo deep. Seeing what was far beyond what this reality measures.

I have a dissociative disorder. While I can see this world, I have a problem understanding what I see. While you may see an object

I see symbols and signs. I watch them dance and create more symbols and signs. Instead of trying to understand an object as physical

thing my mind says it's not there, or tells me something completely different. Maby something I can't see right now, but in the future.

For instance. While you may have known I was born on July 7, 1980, as Michael Anthony Barraco, in Metairie New Orleans at like side hospital at 12:10 AM

I see this. 69 the first two letters of my first name, 7 7 - Jesus Christ was the 77th in line of Melchizidek, the 80% of longitude of the ONE God, Which by Alchemist Reference on the Wheel, was an Archangel. Joan of Arc was referenced as the Maid of Orleans, her Guardian Angel was Michael the Archangel. It is supposed that Joan of Arc, was not burned alive but rescued and another person took her place. Then Only July 7, after the supposed burning of Joan of Arc, a woman on a horse came and claimed to be Joan of Arc, but no one believed her.

With this in mind, there is also a viewpoint that Jesus when he was baptised by John the baptist, when the people saw the two doves descend from the sky and then ascend back to the sky, that Jesus's spirit went to heaven to keep his spirit pure. And at that point Michaels spirit took the place of Jesus's in his host body. When referenced to Jesus, some cultures say Michael. Because Michael of Melchizidek A.K.A Michael the Archangel was the first High Priest said to not haveing a mother nor father.

Now what does the Arch mean? Well it is always referenced as rainbow or a promise from God. A Covenant. Now the Ark of the covenant is the same way. Always residing on earth, never leaving until all things are complete. So what Jesus has undone through Michael, Jesus must redo.

Now this Arch, the rainbow, covenant. Basically means that through person all has being repaired. A sin has been forgiven by God, but what has been done must be atoned for. This would make Adam pure again and Eve Pure again. This is the Mercy of God.

This is why Adam has been viewed many times as androgenous, a person having both genders. Joan of Arc, was female and desired to be male to do that which was not her place. Fight a mans battle. Same as Eve. Michael had to atone for pride and Joan had to atone for speaking. This was to fulfill Gods decree's. If this was fulfilled, what humanity recieved in the end of days, was Gods Mercy.

You might never see any of that information like that. But a very deep or very old soul would.

Understanding the Matrix isn't hard. Just look at it like trying to interpret a dream. If you know how to read the symbols, you can read the dream.

Life is but a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

a b c d e f g h i

j k l m n o p q r

s t u v w x y z

Through the DMV, you have become seperated from your spirit by being identified by a piece of plastic, instead of As you are.

Under the number 6, Fox. Which is basially like saying 666. I bet you love to watch FOX news where everything sounds like a lie don't ya. Like and Alternative Reality.

I know what number 8 stands for, unfortunatly I don't think that many people deserve the right to wake up until they start looking outside the box for the truth. Because whats inside the box is the sheep.

Do you go "baaaaa?"

This is not arrogance, but a deep understanding for the deeper aspect for things. I can only lead you to the water, you have to drink it.

..................will get back to this later during the day...

Head Quarterz?

Didn't know angels speak internet slang.

to be honest i dont at all understand what your getting at. could you sum up what you mean. im very interested to see peoples angles on spirituality but this doesnt make sense to me.

Yeah, we have one similar prophet on our local forum but this international one is far more elaborated. Ours uses old-fashioned voices that tell him the ultimate truth, while here we have numerology, matrix and other modern stuff. Damn, I feel so outdated.

On the other hand, I do believe there are no coincidences and everything is connected. Only I don't believe that any human being can grasp the meaning of life in this level of existance.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand . I'd like to know what you're talking about, maybe you could elaborate a little bit more on what you're hypothesizing or proving to us...

• 2 months later...

I dunno what you were talking about...

You may want to clarify... Am I a sheep?

What if i don't want to be a sheep :no: Can we have a summary please, I'd much prefer a more indepth conclusion. All i got was arch angel, devil, fox network, sheep. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

As i choose to be insane [shut up its harder than being sane]

I must say i do go Baah but on the other hand I'm a Wolf.

Life is but a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

a b c d e f g h i

j k l m n o p q r

s t u v w x y z

Do you go "baaaaa?"

I find it quite interesting....

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/n/numerology.html

http://www.carm.org/questions/numbers.htm

linked-image

http://snoedel.punt.nl/index.php?r=1&i...p;tbl_archief=0

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...p;view=previous

http://www.wingmakers.com/assound.html

linked-image

Synesthesia and psychic abilities

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=78084

Hey.. didn't Jesus allegedly refer to mankind as sheep...

http://www.igreetyou.com/ShepherdLamb.html

We have this flock mentality... that needs to be guided to greener pastures... and then become sacrifices???

being without a master seems to be the safest bet...

(1 Kings 22:17) Then Micaiah answered, "I saw all Israel scattered on the hills like sheep without a shepherd, and the LORD said, 'These people have no master. Let each one go home in peace.'"

:lol: A hint... or parable to the modern day manipulators.. rulers????

http://www.igreetyou.com/ShepherdLamb.html

(Jeremiah 10:21) The shepherds are senseless and do not inquire of the LORD; so they do not prosper and all their flock is scattered.

(Jeremiah 23:1-3) "Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!" declares the LORD. Therefore this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: "Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done," declares the LORD. "I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number.

(Jeremiah 31:10) "Hear the word of the LORD, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands: 'He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.'

Jeremiah 50:6) "My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

(Ezekiel 34) The word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock? You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock. You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally. So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals. My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them.

"'Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the LORD: As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock, therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD: This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.

"'For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land. I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land. There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they will feed in a rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign LORD. I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm.

Sheep so called, because we always do the same thing over and over again.

Humans can't comprehend the truth. We create rules in which we beleive everything is governed. So when something does not fit, but even so still exists, we throw it away. Diseases like insanity, maybe we have forgotten how to listen. we have forgotten how to be able to accept things, without question.

Now we have skeptics, beleivers. those who just dont care, whatever happens happens.

Insanity huh?

Those voices in your head?

Maybe there is more to life then just us. There exists angels, demons, all kinds of creatures we cant see. Our vision is restricted to 'physical' objects. Those of who who claim to see auras, Im happy for you. Those who cant, oh well.

My point is our view of the world is limited. Because of the rules we see. Nothing is good or evil. Only decisions. People make bad and good decisions. It depends upon the person if something is bad or good, dependant on how it appeals to your senses or morality. We have trouble accepting things without proof, because we have been spoiled with the gift of vision. To see the physical.

Many now will beleive that Nothingliz is just a crazy guy with a disease. He isn't. He is someone who sees and understands. Something more then many accomplish lately. your so caught up in your own lives, money and everything has made us dependant.

Our 'survival' depends on our money. It has made many people closeminded. as with the spoils of vision.

I get the feeling that once they accidently 'see' sense more than what they are led to believe exists.. they feel there is something wrong with themselves.... either panic and hide.... or go out seek medication...

I still remember DR Phil.. first questioning psychics..and thinking they were schizophrenic...

Just think how many psychic... those who are more sensitive to vibrations.. can sense the spirit world.. have been medicated.. or committed...

think of how many more are medicating themselves with drugs or booze.....

People seem to be evolving... are getting more sensitive.. aware...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=UY7R8DGMDPA

http://www.allisondubois.com/

• 2 weeks later...

sheep are the dumbest animals on earth. They fall down and can't get up on their own. If not led to clean water they will drink from a mud puddle and get sick. If a shephard does'nt weed the pasture they will eat weeds and get sick. Sheep are labor intensive high maintenance animals...like our families. Even if you teach your children about the dangers in the modern world they will often rebel and drink from mud puddles and consume weeds. I pray God will have mercy on me and my sheep cause without him we are lost. Baaaaaaaaaa

Well he either spent to much time free associating or he is possessed or he is insane, either way it is not healthy and he has not posted back.

Big ego? Probably.

Hmm...

Maybe I should PM him to find out what the heck he is doing...

Edit: Must have skimmed over the part of the dissociative disorder, so nevermind....

Last Edit: Why is this here anyways?

Edited by Psikillion

Life is but a dream.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

a b c d e f g h i

j k l m n o p q r

s t u v w x y z

Do you go "baaaaa?"

Erm... Time Paradox?... I have no clue what you're getting at, are you trying to say you're Michael or Jebus? I'm confused.... DO NOT WANT

I think it's a joke. You guys are... confused.