Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man beheaded on Greyhound bus

Relle

WOW! Things like this only happen in movies! Not an hour away from here!

Link: Story

Edited by Relle

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clocker

• fylgja

• Plainbob13

• Bill Hill

Totally! I thought it was an accident when I heard about it this morning on the radio. They didn't give any details other than the Trans-Canada highway was closed due to an incident involving a Greyhound bus!

OMG - those poor children that had to witness that.

OMG - those poor children that had to witness that.

I know! I'm disturbed just reading about it never mind being a kid and having to see it! Or an adult having to see it!

Man oh man, I had a hard time reading that. I heard a little about this on the radio on my way to work this morning but had no idea it was this grusome. What the hell made this guy snap is anybody's guess. I wonder why he had that kind of knife on him in the first place. Maybe the victim was listening to Britney Spears to loud (sorry bad joke)

This is the most messed up thing I have heard of in Canada aside Robert Pickton. Bunch of nutjobs man.

OMG, children, adults, elderly people all having to witness something as horrible as this...And the family of this poor man that was killed, knowing how he died, and for no reason ...very sad..

That is just rough man, all though people to witness that, I remember of hearing of a woman that worked hard all her life, never went anywhere and every vacation spent at home knitting, that was her whole life and so one day she retires from her seamstress job and decides it is time to really see the world, so she book a tour bus and the first days out, the Bus in driving up a Mountainous pass when from out of nowhere a huge giant Boulder comes rolling down the mountain side and rips right through the tour bus and that was it, her life was over/done…Years of Knitting and work and one bus ride to see the world and she’s over...

Pavot

You just aren't safe anywhere anymore... living in this world is getting so sad. :hmm:

:lol: Holy crap that is just beyond out there.

*holds up severed head* Victory is mine!

:lol: Holy crap that is just beyond out there.

*holds up severed head* Victory is mine!

I'm amazed he didn't throw it at the cops.

So how did this guy get a big A** knife like that on?

There is really no security at the bus stations let alone metel detectors. Really never needed them, this might change that though. However this is such a freak thing, first time in Canadian history that I would still feel safe. Damn you probably have a better chance at winning the lotto than having this happen to you.

They should just kick this guy down a big, very deep hole like in 300. Anyone with me?

edit: big isn't spelled with an m, or so i hear

Edited by crtbud

I'm sure he will be put in a nice room in a metal ward. Tax payer will be footing the bill for this nutcase for a long time. He needs to be takeing out in the woods and shot. And his family sent a bill for the cost of the bullet.

What a story. Appalling. Can't believe how people go crazy like that. Poor victim, poor witnesses. Made me feel a little sick in the stomach even.

wow.. :o why would he do such a thing?

said the victim , was wearing hip-hop clothing, and

I think, I may've found 'motive...'

Thats Fed up. . . good part on the driver though dissabeling the bus.

Odd as hell though, never thought that to happen in Canada. oh well eh. ****e happens people die. We should all know that the world is a dangerous place. Allways has been, allways will.

~Thanato

Wait a sec, if there were 36 people on the bus why the hell didn't they try to stop him? They just ran for their lives away from one guy instead of stopping him from mutilating this man. Then they stood outside the bus like a bunch of cowardswatching him finish this guy off. People suck.

Wait a sec, if there were 36 people on the bus why the hell didn't they try to stop him? They just ran for their lives away from one guy instead of stopping him from mutilating this man. Then they stood outside the bus like a bunch of cowardswatching him finish this guy off. People suck.

I was thinking along the same lines.....

Other news outlets are saying he also gutting and/or dismembered the poor guy.

Seriously, this guy doesn't deserve to live.

I was kind of waiting for someone to bring this up, someone always does. Given how little we know of the situation, I think hasty judgments like that are really insulting towards the people who were actually on the bus. For all we know the guy could have been dead before anyone even noticed and the lunatic apparently kept on mutilating him long after he was dead. What's the best option then, especially with children on board?