Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey/Caylee Anthony case

Vampwitchenstein

Do you think the Mother knows exactly what happened to her Daughter?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Caylee's Mother knows exactly what happened to/where her daughter Caylee (is)?

• YES
    • NO

***NOTE: The title should read: 2 (as in TWO) year old, NOT 21 year old. I can't seem to edit it. (can a moderator?)

Just curious to see what people's opinions are on this one:

Anthony is a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance but has been charged only with child neglect, false statements to police and obstructing an investigation.

When Anthony and her family first reported Caylee missing on July 15, she told police the girl already had been gone for a month. She also claimed that Caylee had been taken by a baby sitter, who also vanished.

Since that time, police have expressed doubt in many of the details of Anthony’s story. They also have testified that they found hair samples and detected an odor of human decomposition in the trunk of a car Anthony had been driving.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395314,00.html

Full coverage:

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/c...ee_anthony.html

Thanx!

Edited by Fluffybunny

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vampwitchenstein

• JustNormal

• Radian

• ASOP

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

***NOTE: The title should read: 2 (as in TWO) year old, NOT 21 year old. I can't seem to edit it. (can a moderator?)

Just curious to see what people's opinions are on this one:

Anthony is a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance but has been charged only with child neglect, false statements to police and obstructing an investigation.

When Anthony and her family first reported Caylee missing on July 15, she told police the girl already had been gone for a month. She also claimed that Caylee had been taken by a baby sitter, who also vanished.

Since that time, police have expressed doubt in many of the details of Anthony's story. They also have testified that they found hair samples and detected an odor of human decomposition in the trunk of a car Anthony had been driving.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395314,00.html

Full coverage:

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/c...ee_anthony.html

Thanx!

This makes me so MAD!!!!! She knows exactly what happened and the mother cindy is no better! She is taking up for her and it is despicable because she claims someone is blackmailing her daughter and so she knows why she won't tell the truth! If that was my Dad he would tell me I don't give a **** what is going on or who is blackmailing you you Best get my baby back here NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

This makes me so MAD!!!!! She knows exactly what happened and the mother cindy is no better! She is taking up for her and it is despicable because she claims someone is blackmailing her daughter and so she knows why she won't tell the truth! If that was my Dad he would tell me I don't give a **** what is going on or who is blackmailing you you Best get my baby back here NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!! If I was lying as much as Casey is, my Dad would come back from the grave and give me a royal thrashing! My Mom would NEVER lie for me like that! I wouldn't want her too when it comes to choosing between a defenseless toddler or a manipulative, lying, self-serving adult who dares call herself a Mother! I hope they charge the Grandparents with obstruction when all the truth comes out, which I have a feeling is going to be horrific.

EXACTLY!!! If I was lying as much as Casey is, my Dad would come back from the grave and give me a royal thrashing! My Mom would NEVER lie for me like that! I wouldn't want her too when it comes to choosing between a defenseless toddler or a manipulative, lying, self-serving adult who dares call herself a Mother! I hope they charge the Grandparents with obstruction when all the truth comes out, which I have a feeling is going to be horrific.

Oh I agree and the mom( and I use that term a loosely as possible) is saying the law the FBI is not looking in the right place for her PLEASE! These are trained people who know she is a liar and I really do hope and pray she is not lying for the baby's sake!

The whole family is out for the 15 min of fame and not really worried in my opinion.

SAD!!!!!

My theory is this...and I have been following this closely...

Casey knows who took her daughter. But she doesnt know where she is. She also knows that if she tells the feds who took her daughter and how this all happened that her daughter will be killed.

I believe she wants immunity because she really is keeping her mouth shut for the sake of her daughter and hopes that once this is all over she can come clean and not be in trouble for being involved in whatever it was that caused her to give her daughter up as coladeral.( sp?)

I believe that she is behind the scenes working with the FEDS to save her daughter without allowing the media to find out thus p***ing off who ever has the baby and killing her.

She dissapeared with her daughter for one month to live a new life away from her family...drugs maybe? Prostitution? Who the hell knows but once she couldnt maybe pay someone back they took her kid and she was stuck in a rut.

I will tell you right now I would rot in jail If I KNEW that opening my mouth would cause a very powerful and scary person to kill my kid and I think her family is getting the same message that I am.

Anyone agree?

Doesnt it make sense?

I bet that it wasnt her daughters body in the car...maybe she was involved in something really big and is being blackmailed. I am almost certain this is the case.

She knows what happened to that kid. Give me 5 mins alone with her and some rusty needle nose pliers. I'd find out real fast where that kid is. I'd even go so far as to say the grand parents know to.

Okay yall, so I just finished watching the Latest on Nancy Grace and I have to say I am surprised..The so called babysitter never knew casey or caylee at all. Just more lies .I wanted to believe that a mother couldnt be at fault but I guess I was wrong...I am now truely concerned about this baby. I have three kids...7, 14 months and 5 months. This is just killing me.

Okay yall, so I just finished watching the Latest on Nancy Grace and I have to say I am surprised..The so called babysitter never knew casey or caylee at all. Just more lies .I wanted to believe that a mother couldnt be at fault but I guess I was wrong...I am now truely concerned about this baby. I have three kids...7, 14 months and 5 months. This is just killing me.

It makes you sick doesn't it. Heres this lady that cares more about partying then her child.

None of what's happening (I also watched the latest on 'Nancy Grace' tonight and the local station in FL's web site that seems to have the most coverage.)

http://www.local6.com/index.html

is surprising to me, unfortunately. I've had a negative feeling about the Anthony Family from day one.

I'm not buying anything any of them are saying as they've changed their stories/opinions sometimes several times a day!

I'm feeling that it's all going to blow up any moment/day now. Maybe I'm just so angry with the constant BS that I'm wishing for it to end.

Caylee's Birthday is Saturday. I don't think that adorable little girl is with us anymore, wherever she is, I hope they give her a Birthday party to make up for whatever horrors I fear ended her life.

I'll gladly be the first to admit I was wrong if she shows up alive. But Elizabeth Smart (I'm in Utah, went thru that whole thing) is a one in a milllion shot. Aside from the weirdness of that particular situation...it isn't realistic to expect it after all this time.

I have 3 Grandbabies. I would have sold my soul the first day to find any one of them. Not to mention, if I had gone 31 days without being allowed to talk to them/see them know for sure they were alright, I would be tracking my daughter down myself way before that! No BS excuses why they couldn't come to the phone. I even make my 16 year old take a cell phone pic of herself with a landmark in the background so I know she's really where she says she is! My Oldest is always taking pics on her phone of the kids and sending them! 31 days without seeing/talking to Caylee when they had lived at their home????? No. Not buyin' it.

Also, remember Casey INSISTED the 'babysitters' name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez both surnames and hyphenated. Has THIS Zenadia been found or proven to not exist? The lady who they claim to have cleared as THE babysitter has only been identified as Zenaida Gonzales and there are hundreds in just Florida.

I thought the FBI was going to get involved but I haven't heard anything else about that since the first few days into this.

Edited by Blondigeist

This is just down right disturbing.

Also, remember Casey INSISTED the 'babysitters' name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez both surnames and hyphenated. Has THIS Zenadia been found or proven to not exist? The lady who they claim to have cleared as THE babysitter has only been identified as Zenaida Gonzales and there are hundreds in just Florida.

I thought the FBI was going to get involved but I haven't heard anything else about that since the first few days into this.

From what I gather...this woman was the woman who filled out that guest card and checked out that empty apartment..(you know the one that casey said the baby sitter by that same name lived at and the one where she supposedly left caylee?).so i wonder how casey got her name...was casey there to check out an apartment too and just decided...hmmm that is a good name to grab? The only reason I say this is because if she doesnt know this lady then why else would she give that apartment that she looked at as the babysitters address? I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have been watching this very closely as well and I think the little girl drowned, her mother wasnt watching her and she drowned, the mother who is very self absorbed didnt want anyone to know she let the little girl die, so in a panic she buried the little girl in the back yard, later on she decided that probably wasnt going to work due to the smell so she borrowed the shovel and dug her up put her in the trunk of the car stole some gas and tried to burn the body so it cant be discovered and now she is just trying to avoid being caught.

God only knows. But that child should have been taken away from her mother. Because if I remember correctly, that the mother was negicaled* her child. Sometimes they would both show up and the other sometimes it would just be the other.

I can't stand the grandmother. There's been a few times that she's blow up on Fox News Channel. I don't think rotted pizza can smell like a dead body. God. Something's up and they know it!

><

I'm sure, like me, when alot of you read the first story of this little one's disappearance a red light went on. I must have read the first story two or three times, trying to comprehend why the mother waited so long to report her missing. Then when the grandmother stepped in, the story got more twisted, and more uncomfortable. Out of all of them all, one of them has to know what happened to Caylee. My god, I have eight grandchildren and am in touch with them constantly which can be overbearing for them, but comforting to me. And this poor woman that they claimed to be the babysitter, and isn't. It amazes me that the police stop at one woman with this name, put her through hell, and don't follow up on the many others with the same name. I would love to believe that this little angel will be found alive, but in my heart the feeling is negative. Poor baby... :innocent:

This is very sad but it's also sounding very familiar with Nancy Grace involved and the media. The whole thing is just too strange. You never know how a person is going to act in a situation like this, especially when they are being harrassed by media. I hope the police haven't decided it is the mother and not investigating thoroughly other leads like stopping with the questioning of the one woman that supposed to be the babysitter.

From what I gather...this woman was the woman who filled out that guest card and checked out that empty apartment..(you know the one that casey said the baby sitter by that same name lived at and the one where she supposedly left caylee?).so i wonder how casey got her name...was casey there to check out an apartment too and just decided...hmmm that is a good name to grab? The only reason I say this is because if she doesnt know this lady then why else would she give that apartment that she looked at as the babysitters address? I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, her name was/is Zenaida Gonzales...no mention of the 'Fernandez-Gonzales' Zenaida that Casey the loon has insisted is the 'babysitters' full name and that she wouldn't be found if not searched for by the full last name. Not that I believe anything she's said, but shoot down every lead she utters and let her hang herself in the process.

I also wish someone would explain how Casey got ZG's name, etc. and latched onto that with the death grip she has. I'm really confused on that part.

Edited by Blondigeist

This is the first time I've heard of this case. That poor little girl looks like my daughter.

Its so horrible to think that people could allow their child to be missing for over a month before they report it.

My 9 year old went missing a few years ago after wandering out of the garden, I had almost the whole village out looking for him within 15 minutes. It took 2 and a half hours to find him but I was going crazy. Thankfully the little monkey had only gone to play with a friend round the corner and didn't tell me but I was imagining all sorts of bad stuff.

I just cant understand some parents these days.

She used that apartment because it was the first thing that came to her mind to say when the cops asked. She didn't really expect them to check into it, I imagine. Thought she could bull her way through this.. When is she gonna realize it's just gonna keep biting her in her ***- She needs to come out with it, stop playing these games for this child's sake. I can only hope and pray she's alive, and ok.. but, I think deep down we all know better- :{

Something tells me was in a drunken state, lost her temper, and hurt that baby.

Yes, her name was/is Zenaida Gonzales...no mention of the 'Fernandez-Gonzales' Zenaida that Casey the loon has insisted is the 'babysitters' full name and that she wouldn't be found if not searched for by the full last name. Not that I believe anything she's said, but shoot down every lead she utters and let her hang herself in the process.

I also wish someone would explain how Casey got ZG's name, etc. and latched onto that with the death grip she has. I'm really confused on that part.

From what I have heard she got ZG's name by looking at a list of people who looked at an apartment that she also checked out. She also used that apartment complex and number along with ZG's name to give to police.

She used that apartment because it was the first thing that came to her mind to say when the cops asked. She didn't really expect them to check into it, I imagine. Thought she could bull her way through this.. When is she gonna realize it's just gonna keep biting her in her ***- She needs to come out with it, stop playing these games for this child's sake. I can only hope and pray she's alive, and ok.. but, I think deep down we all know better- :{

Something tells me was in a drunken state, lost her temper, and hurt that baby.

Yes, unfortunately Casey thought she could BS her way out of this like she always has done her whole life from all the stories I have heard about her, another words she is a habitual liar. She is also a partier she partied all that month Caylee was gone she wasn't looking for her daughter like she has said. There are photos of her dancing around at clubs while her daughter was missing. She was neither a concerned parent or responsible it seems to me that she cared more about her parting then her daughter. I also think she was a bit jealous of her daughter since her mom and dad coo'd over her daughter. I can also see her using postpartum depression if they find Caylee not alive and find her guilty. She will use this to get out of trouble when like you Shankpin I fear that she might have done it in a drunken jealous rage. Too many things about this case do not add up and Casey only makes it all the harder with her lies. I really hope I and alot others are wrong though and they find Caylee alive but things do not look so good right now for that child.

Edited by Blue Box

I haven't really kept up with this story, but has the little girls father been investigated at all?

This so called "mother" has every quality of a Psychopath.

and I wouldn't dare call this woman a mother. It's offensive to all the mothers out there...

The more I read into this one, the more furious I become..

I haven't really kept up with this story, but has the little girls father been investigated at all?

The girls father died in a car wreck.

supposedly the little girl's father died in a car accident. personally i think casey the mother hasn't a clue who the father is/was.

Also addressing what Plainbob13 and ath answered; The latest I've heard is the Family of said 'Father' is completely clueless about Casey, Caylee and their Son being the baby's Father... it gets really confusing and bizarre, just like everything else. So I dug up a few more links to do w/ the 'Dad' thing...

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original...212163160.shtml

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26057185/

*walks off smacking head with keyboard*

***And here is a VERY interesting site that fits in nicely with UM! Check it out!***

http://www.briansprediction.com/gale/Caylee%20Anthony.htm

There are prob lots of other 'psychic sites' like this, but I just stumbled on this one and am kinda too lazy to search 4 more, lol (Watching Most Haunted, actually)

Would LOVE to hear what anyone else has to say about the chatter on this site!

Edited by Blondigeist