Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey/Caylee Anthony case

Vampwitchenstein

Do you think the Mother knows exactly what happened to her Daughter?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Caylee's Mother knows exactly what happened to/where her daughter Caylee (is)?

• YES
    • NO

Hi To All Regulars!

Guess I'm the new kid on the block! I've been following this fiasco of a case. I was under the impression that it was

about finding CAYLEE...but, from what I can observe...it's all been about CASEY! And to me that really sucks!

My feeling is that mom (and I use that term loosely) Casey did intentionally kill that beautiful little girl. I also 1/2-way

believe that there was a Zanaida etc., etc. who did babysit, and that CASEY killed her also. Put both the babysitter

and CAYLEE in the trunk and disposed of them at her first opportunity.

Has anyone else has the same thoughts, or am I just out there alone in left field?

Sorry to say, I have a daughter whose behavior is quite similar to Casey's. (Bi-polar). I believe that Casey's trouble

goes much deeper than Bi-polar and that she's guilty as hell in Caley's disappearance. I also believe that Casey's mom (Cindy) is fully aware of her daughter's problem, but is not quite able to accept it...and that's why she's covering

up for her.

Believe me...it's very hard to see your daughter...(no matter how much of a liar, a thief, or a b**** she is) being

convicted of a crime and put in jail (guilty or not)...and wanting to believe her (no matter how deeply in your heart

that you know the real truth about what she's capable of).

I've only skimmed over everyone's previous comments and right now I sort of feel like a fish out of water, BUT, I

will improve as I get more involved and more accustomed to this site and am able to read more from you all and keep

watching about the case (as well as investigating more places of interest on this site).

Thanks for listening!

DunPaintin

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vampwitchenstein

• JustNormal

• Radian

• ASOP

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well yeah. But she should be behind bars on child neglect charges anyhow. When they noticed Casy neglecting Caylee. They should have taken her away. :/

I haven't been watching the news lately. I've been getting my news from this thread. There's something wrong with the family too.

Of course she should be, but the bounty hunter bailed her, revoked it, she went back and now the family or someone bailed her again, and again today. Cindy threatened to get full custody after seeking a therapist, but instead of doing it she told Casey she was planning it, so Casey took her, and what else can I say?

Hi To All Regulars!

Guess I'm the new kid on the block! I've been following this fiasco of a case. I was under the impression that it was

about finding CAYLEE...but, from what I can observe...it's all been about CASEY! And to me that really sucks!

My feeling is that mom (and I use that term loosely) Casey did intentionally kill that beautiful little girl. I also 1/2-way

believe that there was a Zanaida etc., etc. who did babysit, and that CASEY killed her also. Put both the babysitter

Has anyone else has the same thoughts, or am I just out there alone in left field?

Sorry to say, I have a daughter whose behavior is quite similar to Casey's. (Bi-polar). I believe that Casey's trouble

goes much deeper than Bi-polar and that she's guilty as hell in Caley's disappearance. I also believe that Casey's mom (Cindy) is fully aware of her daughter's problem, but is not quite able to accept it...and that's why she's covering

up for her.

Believe me...it's very hard to see your daughter...(no matter how much of a liar, a thief, or a b**** she is) being

convicted of a crime and put in jail (guilty or not)...and wanting to believe her (no matter how deeply in your heart

I've only skimmed over everyone's previous comments and right now I sort of feel like a fish out of water, BUT, I

will improve as I get more involved and more accustomed to this site and am able to read more from you all and keep

watching about the case (as well as investigating more places of interest on this site).

Thanks for listening!

DunPaintin

Hi and welcome to UM. There was no babysitter and the Zanida they did find, who did look at the apartment that day, has never met Casey, Caylee or anyone in that family. She has a bunch of children of her own and said "the last thing I need is another child." She is in no way implicated in this. I know many people who are bi-polar and some take meds and some dont, but NONE of them are at all like Casey. People with bipolar show emotions, she does NOT..She does not care about anyone or anything except herself and whatever gratification she can get. She has cried ONCE and thats when she was sent to jail, she has yet to even talk about Caylee, may she RIP..I used to feel so bad for Cindy, but now I dont. I mean of course I feel saddened she lost her granddaughter and about to lose her daughter, BUT she is putting a massive delay in this case, in finding Caylee's little body and like Blonde said, so is her attorney. They are all treating her like a little princess, body guards and the whole nine yards, well what ABOUT Caylee??? No one protected her, and correct, its about Caylee but without one truth from Casey, she may never be found. The fact the family wont take a polygraph just shows they are covering up and they know, and I pray they get charged too..JN

IMHO I think something needs to be done about the defense attny (Jose Baez (sp?)) I completely understand his job as a Def Attny I took my Criminal Law classes in College, but his actions in completely being able to close her down, shut her up and make her completely unavailable & untouchable to questioning (etc) IF this baby WAS alive at some point (which I don't personally believe) he could very well have doomed Caylee by shutting Casey up and keeping her at a distance from LE. At the very least, he's aiding in destroying evidence. Imagine if the body (I don't want to be too vivid) is in a dump now, field, swamp area; imagine how decomposed and all the evidence destroyed on the body and surrounding scene.

There has got to be something done about this 'suspects rights' garbage when it's clear, Casey is/was THE LAST PERSON EVER ON THIS PLANET, IN THIS LIFETIME, IN THIS UNIVERSE TO SEE CAYLEE ALIVE!!!

Edit: TY everyone for continuing to take the poll for this topic. I've noticed it's stayed at '4' for the 'innocent Casey' votes since the trunk samples came back. I wonder if any of those 4 have changed their vote?

Oh, and as of today they're all (Lee, George, Cindy & Casey) still steadfastly refusing to take polygraph tests. Which of course, any decent Lawyer would advise them to do...

I would have been at the polygraphers door at the crack of dawn!!! And yes, they do come up wrong sometimes, but you cannot be convicted on the results of a poly and If I were truly innocent I would take another, and another! I'd freakin' go on Maury for a poly and a DNA test! Cover all my bases then go out and search for my kid while babbling like crazy about every bit of detail that could help find her!

I know Hun, I know. I get SO angry hearing those audios with Casey saying "Absolutely" "Positively" and "uh huh." Her baby is "missing" and she cannot even remember when she saw her last, and poor Zanida sure did move alot and change her number. The one thing that stood out was when the detective asked WHEN Casey began not to trust Z..She said "when she hung up the phone." THAT was 30 days later. Nothing that comes out of her mouth makes any sense. OHH Lets not forget she told her good friend Juliet Lewis who she worked with about Caylee being missing. There IS no JL except the movie star, and she never worked at Universal..She just spits out this crap as it comes into her head, its pathetic and twisted. Her lawyer is a moron, and he is showing HIS true colors by filing an injunction to STOP all testing at FBI lab, because they are out to get Casey..He fits right in with the rest of them..I have a granddaughter name Kaleigh, and GOD FORBID if anything happened I would be a mess, and take a poly in one second, and not stop searching till she was found. BUT Cindy, George and Lee are all living in their little fantasy world while protecting a cold blooded murderer. Meanwhile, Caylee is out there alone, waiting to be found..JN

Hi To All Regulars!

up for her.

Thanks for listening!

DunPaintin

WELCOME TO UM! Enjoy the madness! Lol! It's sometimes like walking a gauntlet but remember to never take anything personally. There are a lot of fun, smart, interesting ppl here.

With the risk of saying too much about myself, I am also Bi-polar, but dangit if I don't think I'm doing a bang-up job of raising my girls and now having a delighted hand in my Grandchildren's lives! I think Casey has many 'problems', I'm not sure about BP, but some kind of anti-social something-or other and some form of sociopathy/psychosis is at work in that girls head. Even her parent's readily admit she's got issues.

I know Hun, I know. I get SO angry hearing those audios with Casey saying "Absolutely" "Positively" and "uh huh." Her baby is "missing" and she cannot even remember when she saw her last, and poor Zanida sure did move alot and change her number. The one thing that stood out was when the detective asked WHEN Casey began not to trust Z..She said "when she hung up the phone." THAT was 30 days later. Nothing that comes out of her mouth makes any sense. OHH Lets not forget she told her good friend Juliet Lewis who she worked with about Caylee being missing. There IS no JL except the movie star, and she never worked at Universal..She just spits out this crap as it comes into her head, its pathetic and twisted. Her lawyer is a moron, and he is showing HIS true colors by filing an injunction to STOP all testing at FBI lab, because they are out to get Casey..He fits right in with the rest of them..I have a granddaughter name Kaleigh, and GOD FORBID if anything happened I would be a mess, and take a poly in one second, and not stop searching till she was found. BUT Cindy, George and Lee are all living in their little fantasy world while protecting a cold blooded murderer. Meanwhile, Caylee is out there alone, waiting to be found..JN

My perfect day: I wake up. Turn the news on. Caylee is found (altho I'd like it to be alive, I think with the trunk evidence we know better) and the Dr's can still tell cause of death, etc. Casey is so freaked out, she knows the cops are coming to arrest her again, she jumps into a swamp and is eaten by a Mommy Gator feeding her babies. George and Cindy move to Canada to hide in shame. Lee changes his name and moves to Mexico. Jose is sentenced to debate Nancy Grace for a week straight on live TV. Leonard P. guest stars on episodes of CSI and Dog; the bounty hunter. Have I forgotten anybody?

Perhaps some sculptor will donate and create a beautiful monument to Caylee and all children of violence for wherever she is laid to rest.

Not that this is true at all... but I like to think crazy stuff like this up...

Conspiracy theory from Crovus:

The girl really was kidnapped. The person who has been identified as Zanida is a made up name, not by Casey, but by Zanida herself (A lot of illegal immigrants do this.) Casey is tricked into believing what Z is doing is a good thing for her and her daughter and thus doesn't think any harm will come to Caylee. The only time she cries is because she's going to jail (she didn't think anything like that would happen to her when Z's secret plan was given to her.)

Casey is told by Z not to give the truth of things or harm would come to Caylee. But she does actually tell the truth to the cops. The cops find out that Z has a backup plan for if Casey finds out the truth, and realize that evidence has been planted in Casey's car to make it look like Casey killed Caylee. When in fact Caylee is somewhere in Mexico with Z. The cops (knowing the real truth) play it off like they believe the evidence (or have made up evidence to give to the public) to make Z think that they're assuming Casey killed Caylee. This keeps Z thinking she's safe from the cops, when they're actually hunting her down.

If at any point the cops think that Z is on to their plan, they arrest Casey in order to continue that illusion that they're trying to convict her for murder. Months after it all goes down, Caylee gets found by the feds, an illegal immigrant is tried for kidnapping, and Casey gets her daughter back. She'd still be tried for child neglect, but not murder.

Yeah, it's crazy, but so am I. What do yo guys think? lol

-C

Not that this is true at all... but I like to think crazy stuff like this up...

Conspiracy theory from Crovus:

Yeah, it's crazy, but so am I. What do yo guys think? lol

-C

Quote edited for space.

I like ur creativity & positive thinking. As for the article on the cadaver dogs in the McCann case, that could (and is) being argued in this case, but then there's the TN Body Farm and other lab/scientific/DNA testing results (all of which have not been made public) that make the cadaver dog question obsolete.

So, playing Devil's Advocate, to your theory, I again go back to what I keep repeating about this 'kidnapping theory' WHAT do these people (the kidnapper(s)) want and why hasn't it been given to them?

ALL that trouble & effort for one little FL girl to take her to Mexico? Why? Who is/are these people/person and what do they want? They would be looking over their shoulders (in Mexico, Texas or Puerto Rico) for the rest of their lives, and what point is there in Casey not talking about her daughter being kidnapped? If they're threatening to kill Caylee if Casey says anything, then they really didn't want Caylee for anything other than a ransom or something and there has been no evidence of anyone asking for a ransom or ANYTHING in exchange for Caylee.

All this just because someone wanted Caylee for their own??? Living on the run & in hiding??? Too idiotic to work. I would try & believe a smaller child/infant being abducted by someone wanting a baby... but Caylee was almost 3 and by all accounts very articulate and knew her name & Family & this could be a problem, especially in Mexico where they've heard of this story and a new white kid showing up talking about my name is Caylee would be kinda obvious, there's a large reward out too, someone would have turned on the kidnapper(s) for the money I think.

Just some of what I've thought about.

But that's how mysteries get solved & understood is by all theories being presented, so thank you for your input! :D

Edited by Blondigeist

Of course she should be, but the bounty hunter bailed her, revoked it, she went back and now the family or someone bailed her again, and again today. Cindy threatened to get full custody after seeking a therapist, but instead of doing it she told Casey she was planning it, so Casey took her, and what else can I say?

Yeah. It's like back and forth. It's getting kinda old really.

Hi To All Regulars!

up for her.

Thanks for listening!

DunPaintin

Welcome to the board!

Maybe the reward money is the ransom money.

Friend takes kid. Feds post reward and keeps raising it. Reward reaches max. Friend shows up with kid... Friend and mother split reward.

Hrmmmm...

-C

Friend takes kid. Feds post reward and keeps raising it. Reward reaches max. Friend shows up with kid... Friend and mother split reward.

Hrmmmm...

-C

Now There is a idea. Strange as it is.

Hrmmmm...

-C

And the evidence in the car...?

Again, someone would have to be getting mighty paranoid hiding out with Caylee all this time. Money vs mounting jail/prison charges and time? They could turn State's witness against Casey I guess. Third party claim the $ for turning in the 'weird neighbor with a 3 year old girl who look suspiciously like Caylee Anthony then they split the reward and leave Casey in the cold.

I'd venture a guess that LE has virtually butt-violated everyone who even bumped into to Casey let alone Friends. She was also apparently good at alienating her friends by robbing them.

I'd think this has gone on too long for that scenario. But, in this case, stranger things keep happening.

Edit: I'm not sure who put up the reward $ but it's not (all) feds. I'm looking for more info on that...

Edit2: This sounds like a mess in itself!;

There is a $225,000 reward for information that will help find Caylee Anthony. It is being offered by The Never Lose Hope Foundation which is seeking 501 © 3 charity status in Florida. The address of the charity is the same as Resolutions Center Corp. which was recently fined by the state of Florida concerning their telemarketing practices...

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/2008/07/...caylee-anthony/

And here is the link to the NLH web site....which is not available right now. :huh:

http://www.neverlosehopefoundation.org/

Edited by Blondigeist

The latest... of course, none of it's about Caylee...as usual.

http://www.local6.com/news/17501847/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A group of rock-throwing protesters shined flashlights into the windows of the Anthony home and fought with the family early Thursday before trying to drag missing Caylee Anthony's grandfather into the street.

Since Caylee's mother, Casey, was released from jail for a third time, protesters have continued to gather outside the home and become more aggressive.

Several people were seen banging on the Anthony family's home and throwing rocks at structure.

"(We're here) just (here) to protest," a woman said. "It's just to break them down. I think they are just protecting their daughter, which is the wrong thing to do in this case."

Cindy Anthony ran outside with a bat in hand when the group began screaming at her husband, George.

A protester then reached over and tried to drag George Anthony off his property...

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony are taking the search to find Caylee to Puerto Rico.

Cindy Anthony sat down with an Univision reporter for a one-on-on interview for the Spanish language TV station.

Anthony said she wanted to do the interview because of the large Puerto Rican viewership and she would like for the report to be played in Puerto Rico.

She said the family got tips about Caylee but could not give details about exactly where in Puerto Rico.

In the interview, Cindy Anthony said investigators told her weeks ago about evidence from the body farm.

According to investigators, the evidence suggests that Caylee is dead.

Cindy Anthony said she believes it was an intimidation tactic.

Another site:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

CASEY MAY HAVE MADE UP NAMES (Duh!)

...Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

Eyewitness News has discovered that a girl named Zenaida was in Casey's homeroom at Colonial High School before Casey dropped out. She had a different last name, not Gonzalez, but there were seven students in her class whose last name is Gonzalez.

The names Casey has made up as her friends who introduced her to Zenaida also show up in her Colonial High School classmates roster. She named a Raquel Ferrell, who investigators say does not exist, but there was a Raquel Rosa in her class. Casey also named Jennifer Rosa as a friend whom investigators can't find. She had a classmate named James Ferrell and the name Jennifer shows up close by.

Investigators are now checking into it to find out whether it's more than just a series of coincidences.

Compulsive liar (cl)

Casey is a cl and if she has any emotions it is only about herself and no one else. She admitted to using everyone even her own mother in the tapes so what's the police to believe she is not using them in some elaborate scheme? She is capable of anything in my opinion and the sweet little face she tries to display is just sicking to me!

She should be put in gen pop at the prison and left there to be abused in every conceivable manner possible. I have two little girls and if anyone harmed them in any way I would go after them and I would never stop until they endured the pain they they inflicted upon my baby!

Casey is one of these people like the ones on death row that scientists want to probe to find out what makes them tick, she is so cold and conniving that she can not be human and that fascinates people. it is sick but it is the truth. She is the epitome of everything we strive not to be and become and it is like a drug to us as we try and figure out why and how a human being , a mother could be so evil and inhuman!

:tu: Alright Sandee

:blush: Thank you ASOP.

I will never understand what would drive a mother to kill the very life she gave birth to. It is something so evil and inhuman I just want to know what makes them do such a thing and what makes them think they deserve any kind of rights what so ever! Most of these sick individuals will scream out that they are being abused in prison and they have rights as human beings and they are being treated unfairly. Where do they get off thinking they even deserve the right to exsist as a human being , prison is too good for them and they are just despicable people who deserve to be tortured daily and never allowed to die but to live in immense pain day in day out where death would be welcomed but not granted!

I was reading about one of the mothers who starved their child to death and she was claiming they did not feed her enough and she was skin and bones and was demanding that she be fed more! How outrageous!

Thanks for updates and I agree Sandee. Tonight on Nancy Grace, they had Casey's cell phone records and of course NO calls in or out to a Nanny, but friends, mom and that is it. NOW oddly Lee Anthony states he didnt hear from Casey or see her for 31 days, but according to phone records he is now lying, they called one another and on important days if you get my drift? Leonard Padilla said he found a book called "Zannie the Nanny" and thinks that is where Casey got that name from, cause she called her "Zanni" often during the interviews. Also according to them Lee is the one that talked the parents into not taking a polygraph because they originally said yes, he said no, he took them inside and came back out a time later and they all refused. Leonard thinks Casey didnt dispose of Caylee alone, that she had an accomplice, NOW could that accomplice be her own brother? We shall see. BTW I love how Casey demands the police show up while the protestors are outside, and is very direct and demanding, well she has alot of nerve doesnt she? Found this photo, sort of fits doesnt it? JN

post-53813-1221792021_thumb.jpg

Thanks for updates and I agree Sandee. Tonight on Nancy Grace, they had Casey's cell phone records and of course NO calls in or out to a Nanny, but friends, mom and that is it. NOW oddly Lee Anthony states he didnt hear from Casey or see her for 31 days, but according to phone records he is now lying, they called one another and on important days if you get my drift? Leonard Padilla said he found a book called "Zannie the Nanny" and thinks that is where Casey got that name from, cause she called her "Zanni" often during the interviews. Also according to them Lee is the one that talked the parents into not taking a polygraph because they originally said yes, he said no, he took them inside and came back out a time later and they all refused. Leonard thinks Casey didnt dispose of Caylee alone, that she had an accomplice, NOW could that accomplice be her own brother? We shall see. BTW I love how Casey demands the police show up while the protestors are outside, and is very direct and demanding, well she has alot of nerve doesnt she? Found this photo, sort of fits doesnt it? JN

The pic hits the nail right on the head.

That Lee info kinda gets you wondering about the whole weird Lee/Casey incest rumor, don't it!? *shudder* bleh!

Link to book: It's actually for older children 9-12

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squar...8576&sr=1-1

Read the Editorial Reviews for mention of the name 'Zanny The Babysitter'.

The pic hits the nail right on the head.

That Lee info kinda gets you wondering about the whole weird Lee/Casey incest rumor, don't it!? *shudder* bleh!

Link to book: It's actually for older children 9-12

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squar...8576&sr=1-1

Read the Editorial Reviews for mention of the name 'Zanny The Babysitter'.

AHH Thanks Blondi, it is for older children but doesnt mean that Casey hadnt read it at some point in her pathetic life. WHY would she and Lee "high 5" when she is getting out of jail? Are they celebrating their lives, her freedom or the death of Caylee? When Nancy Grace asked Padilla why Lee would lie, he had a look on his face and said something about he had his own theories on that, but did not elaborate..IF that IS the big secret? Even it it was true, is it okay to cover it up and leave that child out there waiting to be found? Something terribly wrong with this entire scenario..JN

AHH Thanks Blondi, it is for older children but doesnt mean that Casey hadnt read it at some point in her pathetic life. WHY would she and Lee "high 5" when she is getting out of jail? Are they celebrating their lives, her freedom or the death of Caylee? When Nancy Grace asked Padilla why Lee would lie, he had a look on his face and said something about he had his own theories on that, but did not elaborate..IF that IS the big secret? Even it it was true, is it okay to cover it up and leave that child out there waiting to be found? Something terribly wrong with this entire scenario..JN

True dat.

True dat.

LOL OK Tonight on Nancy Grace, more phone records discussed. Seems Casey was text messaging with some marine she knows who now lives in CA..She texted him and said "I need to tell you something, that my Mom and brother already know, but you arent going to like it?" Now was this a ploy for a free trip to CA, or was she going to tell. I think she was just playing every male she knew. SICK B..TCH..According to Padilla who tells all lol he said that apparently he thinks Caylee's Dad is a man in the military and he named a few names. ALso his nephew said the night that the results surfaced of the hair samples in the back of Casey's trunk, she showed no emotion and said "Lots of people had access to my trunk." BUT Lee said that she was SO upset, her blood pressure got so high, they almost called 911, plus Lee is now saying he knew about Zanida for about a year. Guess those two are cut from the same cloth. Calls were made to Lee and incoming as well. The only day there was NO activity was the 28th of June, two days after she abadoned her car. Padilla feels thats the day she disposed of the body of poor little Caylee. The night her car ran out of gas, she was texting with that Marine till 11:30 PM..ALL that while looking for her baby..GRRRRRRRRRR..She needs a good beating. Other than that, the same web of lies continue, and no Caylee..JN

Not exactly, "corpus delicti!"

a list of those convicted of murder without a body:

http://www.charleyproject.org/corpus/list1.html

OOPS!! "Corpus Delicti", refers to the "body of the case", not the victims body. Most folks make the same mistake, no big deal. ;)