Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Casey/Caylee Anthony case

Vampwitchenstein

Do you think the Mother knows exactly what happened to her Daughter?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Caylee's Mother knows exactly what happened to/where her daughter Caylee (is)?

• YES
    • NO

I think it's interesting.. confusing.. but interesting. Thanks for posting it.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vampwitchenstein

• JustNormal

• Radian

• ASOP

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

***And here is a VERY interesting site that fits in nicely with UM! Check it out!***

http://www.briansprediction.com/gale/Caylee%20Anthony.htm

This is the group who's page I stumbled across a few days ago & posted the link to. Gale St. John was on tonight's 'Nancy Grace'.

Team of Psychic Detectives Aid Police in Search for Missing Florida Girl:

ORLANDO, Fla. — A team of psychic detectives is assisting Orlando police in their search for missing three-year-old Florida girl Caylee Marie Anthony, according to local news reports.

The group, known as "Body Hunters" and lead by psychic detective Gale St. John, is "blind driving" around Central Florida in search for the toddler who was last seen June 16, Local6.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,401641,00.html

Psychic-Led Team 'Blind Driving' Central Fla. To Find Missing Girl:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A psychic detective and her team are "blind driving" around Central Florida searching for missing Caylee Anthony.

"We will not even look at street names," psychic detective Gale St. John said. "We drive and go completely on feeling instinct, chasing down what we call a person signature."

St. John and her team arrived in Central Florida and immediately began using specially trained cadaver dogs to check areas on foot over the weekend near Lee Vista Road.

St. John, who is part of a group that calls themselves the "Body Hunters," has been on "Larry King Live," Court TV and the Discovery Channel after helping authorities recover missing children and finding at least one body.

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

This whole story just gets darker and more confusing...

With 99% of that coming from the 'Mom' & Family!

I saw something about tis on the news this morning. It does sound like the mother knows where the child is or who she is with anyways. But she says she can't tell because the person who has the child will hurt it. We definately don't know the whole story here so I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Looks like they may have found the missing gas cans....... (I found this while looking for more updated news about Caylee, also while bumbling through stories I found a couple pics of Casey smiling in court. I don't know about anyone else but if I had a child missing I don't think I could or would be smiling, especially if everyone thought I did something to that child.)

More evidence taken in Caylee Anthony case

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Investigators remove bags of evidence from the Anthony family home on Wednesday.

ORLANDO -- The continuing saga surrounding the Caylee Anthony case continues just one day after Orange County detectives pulled more evidence from the little girl's home, with questions swirling about what they took.

On Wednesday, investigators made a third trip into the Anthony family's home and left after a couple of hours with five or six bags of evidence. A spokesman with the Sheriff's Office would not comment on what they took.

Last week, investigators took several large brown bags from the home, and George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, said the bags contained gas cans that had been removed from the car used by Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Deputies did tell reporters that they had a nice talk with the Anthonys while they were inside the house Wednesday.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, was scheduled to visit Casey at the Orange County Jail on Thursday morning, but that meeting was pushed back 24 hours. No explanation was given.

A candlelight vigil is being planned for Caylee Friday at the First United Methodist Church in St. Cloud. It will replace the regularly scheduled Sunday evening vigil in front of the Anthony home.

A dive team will be training at retention ponds in the area around the Anthony home Friday, but authorities said it is not connected to the investigation.

More evidence taken in the Caylee Anthony case....

:hmm: The evidence is not making Casey look good at all.......not that she needed more help in looking guilty then she already has. Things also aren't looking too good for little Caylee.

Edited by Blue Box

Maybe she's smiling because she knows the child is alright? Do you think maybe there's something we don't know? I think there is a lot we don't know about this case. I also know it's not the first time the media convicted someone before their trial.

Maybe she's smiling because she knows the child is alright? Do you think maybe there's something we don't know? I think there is a lot we don't know about this case. I also know it's not the first time the media convicted someone before their trial.

It's not just the media. The evidence is mounting against Casey from the cops, all I am saying is that it doesn't look good. You have the smell from the trunk of Casey's car, the smell in the ground in the backyard and now they found the missing gas cans in Casey's car. Before this evidence came about I wondered if Casey sold Caylee off because of the way she was acting (no worries, pretty much calm, and smiling from time to time you don't do this if your daughter goes "missing" and you haven't a clue who took her). Casey just doesn't seem alright in the head, she also seems to really be a self absorbed type of person. Maybe things are getting to her finally though since she is refusing to see her parents and her brother.

You are right that we don't know everything about this case but we do know about the evidence and where it has been found. We do have a mother who isn't too worried about her child, and is pretty much calm. I also think the grandparent's of Caylee might know more then they are telling (especially Casey's mom) although I think that if Casey told them anything then she would have told her parents one thing and told the cops another. This whole case is pretty confusing at times and just a mess too.

I do really hope that they find Caylee alive and healthy but the evidence is there that something bad most likely did happen even if it was by accident or malicious and her mom is unfortunately the main suspect.

Edited by Blue Box

From what I've seen today, I think the whole Family have either collectively lost their minds or are crumbling as a unit.

In cases like these, I would be ok with court ordering ALL of them into a polygraph, and shooting them up w/ truth serum just to have another brick to lay down & stand on in this circus! it's like watching the Stooges running around trying to help each other out of a jam but complicating it instead and getting absolutely nowhere with a problem they created in the first place and other ppl getting unwittingly caught up in trying to solve a mis-perceived problem with each!

Ahhh, now I've just confused myself...

I don't know but after seeing her yesterday morning on tv in that courtroom I have to say if she doesn't know where her child is and know she is alright then she has got some mental issues because she has to know at this point that she isn't getting out of that jail until this is solved and she doesn't look the least bit worried. And I would think that even if she were as cold as everyone seems to think she would at least be worried about that aspect of it.

I have been following this case from day one! It just amazes me how a mother can act so careless about her child!

My opinion is that Caylee is dead and she was killed accidentally, and Casey (the mom) tried to cover it up and it blew up in her face. Being that they are in Florida and it is so hot there, and since Miss Casey likes to party, I think she might have left Caylee in her car and she died because of the heat, that could explain the odor in the car. Then she put Caylee in the trunk and took her somewhere to bury her (that is where the shovel that she borrowed comes into play) and also explains the hair and stain in the trunk.

She is a pathalogical liar and usually they begin to believe their lies themselves, and don't even tell the truth when wedged into a corner.

I read this morning that they are going to possibly charge Casey with more charges to try to push her further into a corner to get her to open up and give some information.

Hope it all turns out good, but I doubt it will.

i think the whole family is bunch of liars! the mother and grand mother seem crazy! Grand father seems like he helping them covering things up! Personal think none of them care about the kid! i hope they find the kid but i got the bad feeling the police will never find her!

***NOTE: The title should read: 2 (as in TWO) year old, NOT 21 year old. I can't seem to edit it. (can a moderator?)

Just curious to see what people's opinions are on this one:

Anthony is a person of interest in her daughter's disappearance but has been charged only with child neglect, false statements to police and obstructing an investigation.

When Anthony and her family first reported Caylee missing on July 15, she told police the girl already had been gone for a month. She also claimed that Caylee had been taken by a baby sitter, who also vanished.

Since that time, police have expressed doubt in many of the details of Anthony’s story. They also have testified that they found hair samples and detected an odor of human decomposition in the trunk of a car Anthony had been driving.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395314,00.html

Full coverage:

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/c...ee_anthony.html

Thanx!

I swear, I so don't know what to believe about this particular case, except for the FACT that something's happened with Caylee Anthony! My feelings towards the grandmother aren't nice though. The mother? I don't understand, being a mother myself, why she waited so long before reporting her daughter missing. I mean, NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING could stop me from reporting one of my children missing. I am the parent of a kidnapped boy. We've only recently reconnected, via telephone last Mother's Day. I've yet to see him though. We haven't seen each other in ten years! What I went through trying to find my son for those ten years is indescribeable. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. If Casey Anthony is a part of her daughter's "abduction"? She needs to suffer the full consequences of her actions! Kidnapping isn't a game, and it isn't something you can "wish" away. It's one of terrorism's finest tools and it's evil.

The whole family is out for the media coverage and not even worried about this precious little girl! I called the phone number for the anthony family and this recording says if you want an interview call cindy ( the grandma) @ ----- and if you want to donate money call---

It is soooo ridiculous! I can't believe that cold hearted people like this are even allowed to be parents. I hope they do find her alive and take her away from these awful inhumane people!

The whole family is out for the media coverage and not even worried about this precious little girl! I called the phone number for the anthony family and this recording says if you want an interview call cindy ( the grandma) @ ----- and if you want to donate money call---

It is soooo ridiculous! I can't believe that cold hearted people like this are even allowed to be parents. I hope they do find her alive and take her away from these awful inhumane people!

We know where Casey gets her arrogant idiocy from, the apple doesn't fall far from the dysfunctional tree.

It's been 2 Months almost to the day that anyone last saw Caylee. 8 weeks. That's just insane! I hope the authorities have a lot more info than they're letting on, and this whole thing ends soon. I'm getting really sick of seeing that ***** and her hideous Joker grin dancing on tables in pictures and her p***y Mom with verbal diarrhea grasping at theories on cobwebs and not looking exactly where she should be which is in her own Daughters face and demanding the truth about her so called 'beloved' Granddaughter whom Casey NEVER talks about!!!

We know where Casey gets her arrogant idiocy from, the apple doesn't fall far from the dysfunctional tree.

It's been 2 Months almost to the day that anyone last saw Caylee. 8 weeks. That's just insane! I hope the authorities have a lot more info than they're letting on, and this whole thing ends soon. I'm getting really sick of seeing that ***** and her hideous Joker grin dancing on tables in pictures and her p***y Mom with verbal diarrhea grasping at theories on cobwebs and not looking exactly where she should be which is in her own Daughters face and demanding the truth about her so called 'beloved' Granddaughter whom Casey NEVER talks about!!!

If anyone has any influence over casey it would be cindy her mother and to be honest I agree they both are scum and have no business being parents or grandparents. If the grandma loved and wanted that child back she would make her tell what she knows and get the child back. My Dad would NEVER stand for such behavior and neither would I . They claim so theory that if they talk the people would hurt the child that is such BULL! The media needs to stop letting them on the air and then I think they would come up with some answers if for no other reason to get back on TV.

It is so sad and disgusting that thats all they want is the newspapers and TV coverage I mean cindy was on the cover of people I hear! If that were my child or grandchild the furtherest place I would be is getting interviewed and photoed for magazines and TV. That they are demanding all this coverage says something about the kind of people they are. Where would you be, the same place I would be looking for the child' caylee!

My theory is this...and I have been following this closely...

Casey knows who took her daughter. But she doesnt know where she is. She also knows that if she tells the feds who took her daughter and how this all happened that her daughter will be killed.

I believe she wants immunity because she really is keeping her mouth shut for the sake of her daughter and hopes that once this is all over she can come clean and not be in trouble for being involved in whatever it was that caused her to give her daughter up as coladeral.( sp?)

I believe that she is behind the scenes working with the FEDS to save her daughter without allowing the media to find out thus p***ing off who ever has the baby and killing her.

She dissapeared with her daughter for one month to live a new life away from her family...drugs maybe? Prostitution? Who the hell knows but once she couldnt maybe pay someone back they took her kid and she was stuck in a rut.

I will tell you right now I would rot in jail If I KNEW that opening my mouth would cause a very powerful and scary person to kill my kid and I think her family is getting the same message that I am.

Anyone agree?

Doesnt it make sense?

I bet that it wasnt her daughters body in the car...maybe she was involved in something really big and is being blackmailed. I am almost certain this is the case.

You know, this is almost like the movie Gone Baby Gone in a way. And it is possible that drugs are invovled.Which might explain why the mother isn't talking.Surely the cops have contacts, snitches and such in the drug world they could go to for help or info.

Every time I see that "mother" on TV with her stupid blank stare it makes me want to smack her.

It is beyond me how someone can just sit back and do NOTHING when their child goes "missing" I have seen more and more mothers harming their children these days and it scares me.

If I was a police officer working this case I don’t think I could be alone in a room with her without trying beating the truth out of her.

I saw the grandmother whining about getting death threats, that’s probably nothing compared to what that little girl is going through, if she is still even alive.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pa...mp;locale=EN-US

Update: cindy just can't get enough press

I'm sorry I didn't see that. I saw some very upset grandparents that were not enjoying all the press. This reminds me so much of the Jon Bonet story. Everybody was saying they weren't acting the way they should. How do you know how you would act in a very stressful situation and the media is attacking you and everyone is throwing around accusations. I'm not seeing what you people do at all. This is what the legal system is all about. It's trashy entertainment. We just love to judge other people and think we're better than they are. It's human nature to see other people down. It makes us feel that much better about ourselves.

I'm sorry I didn't see that. I saw some very upset grandparents that were not enjoying all the press. This reminds me so much of the Jon Bonet story. Everybody was saying they weren't acting the way they should. How do you know how you would act in a very stressful situation and the media is attacking you and everyone is throwing around accusations. I'm not seeing what you people do at all. This is what the legal system is all about. It's trashy entertainment. We just love to judge other people and think we're better than they are. It's human nature to see other people down. It makes us feel that much better about ourselves.

I do not think myself better than anyone. The grandmother has bought all this speculation on herself by the way she acts and the way she puts herself in front of the media. She wants the media attention and she wants the fame it has brought her. She is not the caring grandma and I see that as millions of others do. Sure I know how I would carry myself in that situation, I would be putting my efforts toward finding my grand baby instead of posing for people magazine and putting myself on every media outlet that would have me. We as humans are attracted to scandal your right but this whole family has done nothing but lie and change the stories they tell day by day and if they were concerned at all with the child they would not do that and they would not be standing in front of the cameras wanting press they would be looking and finding ways to find their grand baby. I am sorry you feel everyone is wrong, even top psychologist have said the same exact thing. So is everybody wrong? I hope so , I hope and pray the child is okay and they are being honest.

I don't know why this case is being addressed so much. If you haven't found out the 2 yr old is dead. The mother is a compulsive lair, proved in a matter of minutes of various I mean tons of different stories...simple simple. Not right in the head, doesn't take on going coverage to figure that out. Find the body and move on, this is annoying me because there are other cases of missing people that are NOT dead yet and we are focusing on a dead child here

I don't know why this case is being addressed so much. If you haven't found out the 2 yr old is dead. The mother is a compulsive lair, proved in a matter of minutes of various I mean tons of different stories...simple simple. Not right in the head, doesn't take on going coverage to figure that out. Find the body and move on, this is annoying me because there are other cases of missing people that are NOT dead yet and we are focusing on a dead child here

The main reason for the coverage is that the 'normal' segment of the population cannot fathom a Mother not reporting her baby missing for over a Month. We can't understand the lies, the silence, the bizarre stuff that IS being said...it's all so surreal we just need to see it through to maybe try and come to some kind of peace with a human, a mother, who could do, say and behave the way Casey is. Yes, there are hundreds of other missing children, and all of them are a terrible occurrence, but we cant immerse ourselves in each and every one, that is for the professionals, it would overwhelm an average person, so we do what we can with what we can handle doing.

Personally, I have been out at night with a flashlight and walkie-talkie helping search for a missing child in the past. If another one is reported, I'd go out again. I do what I can when I can.

Yes, the consensus is that Caylee is probably dead. But she still needs to be found. You don't just leave a baby out to rot! And whomever did it needs to be brought to justice, the sooner they find the baby, the more evidence can be gathered for this. I would NEVER stop looking for one of my Girls or Grandbabies! NEVER. And honestly, you don't know one way or the other who's dead and who's not as far as missing persons go. So do we quit looking for the ones we 'think' are dead?

Edited by Blondigeist

The main reason for the coverage is that the 'normal' segment of the population cannot fathom a Mother not reporting her baby missing for over a Month. We can't understand the lies, the silence, the bizarre stuff that IS being said...it's all so surreal we just need to see it through to maybe try and come to some kind of peace with a human, a mother, who could do, say and behave the way Casey is. Yes, there are hundreds of other missing children, and all of them are a terrible occurrence, but we cant immerse ourselves in each and every one, that is for the professionals, it would overwhelm an average person, so we do what we can with what we can handle doing.

Personally, I have been out at night with a flashlight and walkie-talkie helping search for a missing child in the past. If another one is reported, I'd go out again. I do what I can when I can.

Yes, the consensus is that Caylee is probably dead. But she still needs to be found. You don't just leave a baby out to rot! And whomever did it needs to be brought to justice, the sooner they find the baby, the more evidence can be gathered for this. I would NEVER stop looking for one of my Girls or Grandbabies! NEVER. And honestly, you don't know one way or the other who's dead and who's not as far as missing persons go. So do we quit looking for the ones we 'think' are dead?

No, we stop the media coverage...difference. You find them, do what you have to, get the pieces sorted out, media isn't helping. "Fathom" that is the problem with society today, they want to be shocked, so they don't have to wake up to reality of their own lives and not immerse themselves in many things rather than focus on one -.- it is ashame to see that so many times

hi all

am a newbie so please if I make any mistakes I apologise in advance. I can only say for myself that I have found this case extremely compelling, probably because I am a mother of 2 children and just find all about this case puzzling. We are getting absolutely no coverage here in Oz, so I have cable tuned into FoxNews and seem to have this on 24/7 just to try to hear the latest news about little Caylee.

I do not think myself better than anyone. The grandmother has bought all this speculation on herself by the way she acts and the way she puts herself in front of the media. She wants the media attention and she wants the fame it has brought her. She is not the caring grandma and I see that as millions of others do. Sure I know how I would carry myself in that situation, I would be putting my efforts toward finding my grand baby instead of posing for people magazine and putting myself on every media outlet that would have me. We as humans are attracted to scandal your right but this whole family has done nothing but lie and change the stories they tell day by day and if they were concerned at all with the child they would not do that and they would not be standing in front of the cameras wanting press they would be looking and finding ways to find their grand baby. I am sorry you feel everyone is wrong, even top psychologist have said the same exact thing. So is everybody wrong? I hope so , I hope and pray the child is okay and they are being honest.

Yes it's possible everyone is wrong. It's not like it would be the first time. And who are these "top psychologists" that say the same? Are they really "top psychologists" or are they people the government is paying to say what they want them to say because it works to their advantage or people who are saying what you want to hear because it gets them media attention and their 5 minutes of fame...and money? I'd have to have real facts, real evidence before I believe any of this. All this media hype is just for the viewing pleasure of the public. It's just trashy entertainment. I'd like to see some real facts before I make a judgement. Hopefully eventually we'll see that. Unfortunately that's not always the case.