Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's = Pan-dimensional Beings

Tann de Mae

It is my belief that the recently released UFO information is disinformation and part of a great deception. I never trusted governments before, and now they throw UFO disclosure files (from France, Mexico, UK etc) out there like it's Sunday's News. Why now? The Vatican has been choosing its words carefully over the last few years; "UFO's can and do exist" and "ET's are our Brothers" seem to be screaming "AGENDA" to me. We now have NASA sceintists and moon-landers speaking of Aliens in Space. UFO Sightings are up by an astronomical number, natural disasters are up 400%. New types and concepts of Crop Circles with subtext that seem not-too-alien like at all.

I will go into Motive Mode now and seek the Truth. Governments revealing something disclosed, to me, means that they wish everyone who isn't caught up with concensus reality to get on board. The more who believe what they want us to believe, the greater the chance what they want to feed us will come into fruition (and eaten by us). To me, revealing all this just means that it's almost time for something they want us to know (beyond just UFOs).

Next is the Vatican. With two of the greatest observatories in the world (Vatican and AZ?), a library containing tons of secret information, a history of ruling nations from behind the curtains for thousands of years and so forth ~ that of all Factions, the Vatican would know of ET life. Not only does the Vatican admit their existence, but claim that they are "out Brothers." Cryptically speaking, they wish to inform the public through this story that we share the same DNA. It seems that this Faction is moving along with (or is part of) the Governments disclosure files and the other UFO propaganda.

The NASA Moon-lander Edgar Mitchell has recently stated that "aliens exist." (Dr. Edgar Mitchell ET Link) First, he never claims to have seen any ET life, just that those he trusts has relayed this information to (or through) him. Second, an interesting point to note is that ALL astronauts who went to the moon blanked-out during their respective missions and cannot remember what happened. Even through hypnosis, the events cannot be brought back to light. Some believe that they were mind-controlled or their minds were erased (or any other speculatory possibility), but the fact remains. Third, Edgar Mitchell has been stating this for 10 years. Why is this so loud and important now? Also about the Moon, one question has been tugging at my mind... why have we not gone back to the moon? Wasn't the plan supposed to be to set up gardens in domes and for the moon to be our jump-pad into space? How come there are no more missions to the Moon? I've only heard that we "don't have enough money" and "we lack the technology." Both ridiculous answers.

The increase of UFO sightings and Crop Circles, to me, can mean a list of things. One that comes off the top of my head is the abilities well in the range of HAARP or aerial projections. Research has been documented into the use of projected images into the sky (for advertising no-less...). The sky isn't owned by anyone, and many companies are (and have, imo) developing technology to project false-images into our skies (replacing our beautifully lit night sky). I also feel that HAARP might be a possibility in creating the surplus of Crop Circles (and possibly the illusions of UFO's).

To get to the point, what this all means to me is that the Globalists (or the multitude of Factions that govern us as a whole) are using the UFO angle to bring about their next form of control. If some benevolent beings are pictured to come from space and grant us immortality or cure-alls, bring peace, cure hunger, and so on (instead of pulverizing us like every movie LOVES to show us) I can see the many bowing down and forfeiting their lives to these beings, whomever they are. Especially if they recite our history and claim to be our "fathers." I feel that this is all a giant ploy, a means to an end. I can almost see that this is their technological 2012 to combat a spiritual 2012. UFOs, science, eternal life, space and beyond through technology or; other dimensions, divinity, eternal life, inner space and beyond through spirituality. It is far less likely, but still a thought worth mentioning.

I believe I am in touch with my intuition, and all of my alarms are going off on this one. I don't believe in coincidence, but I do believe in synchronicity.

Edited by Tann de Mae

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tann de Mae

• badeskov

• darksoul_

• ambelamba

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my belief that the recently released UFO information is disinformation and part of a great deception. I never trusted governments before, and now they throw UFO disclosure files (from France, Mexico, UK etc) out there like it's Sunday's News. Why now? The Vatican has been choosing its words carefully over the last few years; "UFO's can and do exist" and "ET's are our Brothers" seem to be screaming "AGENDA" to me. We now have NASA sceintists and moon-landers speaking of Aliens in Space. UFO Sightings are up by an astronomical number, natural disasters are up 400%. New types and concepts of Crop Circles with subtext that seem not-too-alien like at all.

I really don't get it. Governments are asked time and again to expose their reports on this phenomonen, and because they didn't they are accused of conspiracy, then they release them and guess what, the reports aint good enough, and yes, they are accused of conspiracy, I mean talk about flogging a dead horse.

The vatican in the political arena knows it needs to move with the times simple as!

Well reported natural disasters maybe up 400%, be interesting to know from what period that is measured from and compared with.

I will go into Motive Mode now and seek the Truth. Governments revealing something disclosed, to me, means that they wish everyone who isn't caught up with concensus reality to get on board. The more who believe what they want us to believe, the greater the chance what they want to feed us will come into fruition (and eaten by us). To me, revealing all this just means that it's almost time for something they want us to know (beyond just UFOs).

You sound like like a typical Pistol's fan with all that anti-establishment rubbish, next time make your arguments widespread and compelling and persuade everyone to vote for the other guy! Unfortunately most people are caught up with issues like tax, money and healthcare provisions by the government, not whether they are going to disclose files they probably don't have anyway.

The NASA Moon-lander Edgar Mitchell has recently stated that "aliens exist." (Dr. Edgar Mitchell ET Link) First, he never claims to have seen any ET life, just that those he trusts has relayed this information to (or through) him. Second, an interesting point to note is that ALL astronauts who went to the moon blanked-out during their respective missions and cannot remember what happened. Even through hypnosis, the events cannot be brought back to light. Some believe that they were mind-controlled or their minds were erased (or any other speculatory possibility), but the fact remains. Third, Edgar Mitchell has been stating this for 10 years. Why is this so loud and important now? Also about the Moon, one question has been tugging at my mind... why have we not gone back to the moon? Wasn't the plan supposed to be to set up gardens in domes and for the moon to be our jump-pad into space? How come there are no more missions to the Moon? I've only heard that we "don't have enough money" and "we lack the technology." Both ridiculous answers.

Well Astronauts blanking out isn't an unusual thing considering the forces they are exposed to during a mission.

Well we havn't gone back to the moon because it was a cold war race for superiority between the US & Soviet Union. There really isn't that much to go back for, and well if you are launching things from the moon, they would still have to be manufactured and put onto the moon from earth anyway, doesn't make a great deal of sense. But there are plans to return to the moon in the near future.

Research has been documented into the use of projected images into the sky (for advertising no-less...). The sky isn't owned by anyone, and many companies are (and have, imo) developing technology to project false-images into our skies (replacing our beautifully lit night sky). I also feel that HAARP might be a possibility in creating the surplus of Crop Circles (and possibly the illusions of UFO's).

What false images are projected into the sky? Does this mean we can no longer use the bat signal to call for help?

Do you want to explain how HAARP creates crop circles and their motive, given HAARP is an instrument used to research the ionosphere. Once you have some credible argument for this, then maybe you should accuse them of causing criminal damage to crops.

To get to the point, what this all means to me is that the Globalists (or the multitude of Factions that govern us as a whole) are using the UFO angle to bring about their next form of control. If some benevolent beings are pictured to come from space and grant us immortality or cure-alls, bring peace, cure hunger, and so on (instead of pulverizing us like every movie LOVES to show us) I can see the many bowing down and forfeiting their lives to these beings, whomever they are. Especially if they recite our history and claim to be our "fathers." I feel that this is all a giant ploy, a means to an end. I can almost see that this is their technological 2012 to combat a spiritual 2012. UFOs, science, eternal life, space and beyond through technology or; other dimensions, divinity, eternal life, inner space and beyond through spirituality. It is far less likely, but still a thought worth mentioning.

I believe I am in touch with my intuition, and all of my alarms are going off on this one. I don't believe in coincidence, but I do believe in synchronicity.

Well actually Hollywood generally shows us America saving the world, whilst stereotyping other nations.

Do you want to explain how HAARP creates crop circles and their motive, given HAARP is an instrument used to research the ionosphere. Once you have some credible argument for this, then maybe you should accuse them of causing criminal damage to crops.

This HAARP facility keeps creeping in and the versatility of applications it can allegedly be used for is simply utterly amazing (weather control, earth quake generator, crop circle creator and so on). Honestly, such ludicrous statements displays a blatant lack lack of knowledge in the relevant fields and, even worse, a lack of interest in actually performing the research on what it is and why it can't be used as claimed.

I am just flabbergasted.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It was an attempt at a not-so-backed up post. Mild speculation, with a sprinkle of curiousity. Curiousity is a sign of intelligence, and as JFK said Controversy is needed in an open and free society.

HAARP Information;

"HAARP has a unique feature, a patented ability to focus these transmissions into a single point high in the sky. This magnifies the output a thousand times, giving HAARP an effective radiated power in excess of 3.6 billion watts" - Jerry Smith (HAARP - Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy)

This is a million times more powerful than the documents at it's inception said it needed to be.

the fundamental driving system for all life on our small blue planet - is jeopardized by human manipulation of the ionosphere, such as HAARP. Ninety Russian deputies signed an appeal against the HAARP program, charging that the experiments would create weapons capable of breaking radio communications lines and equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines and have a negative impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions.

"Researcher Guy Cramer has suggested the HAARP array may be used to bounce deadly signals off the ionosphere and Moon to target sites on Earth with major explosions, virtually eliminating the need for tactical nuclear weapons. The 3,000,000,000 - watt signal, originating in Alaska, can be caromed off the Moon to reach virtually everywhere on the planet, on the surface, or underground, with heat radiation. Since it does not leave contamination, it can even terminate targets covertly..." Richar Alan Miller and Iona Miller (Nexus Vol 10. N 4)

Second source that states HAARP has a 3 Billion + watt source. HAARP is also funded by ARCO Corp which is owned by Queen Elizabeth. (ARCO comes from Archon, the [intelligence of the] Fallen Angels). HAARP could also be used to snare and trap UFO's that are their enemies. Reverse engineering could then be applied. To think, if events like Roswell, where they can cross galaxies or dimensions, could then crash into Earth... sounds silly. It is rumored that these crashes are UFO's being brought down for the technology.

I really don't get it. Governments are asked time and again to expose their reports on this phenomonen, and because they didn't they are accused of conspiracy, then they release them and guess what, the reports aint good enough, and yes, they are accused of conspiracy, I mean talk about flogging a dead horse.

The Government is still hiding even more that they should probably share. This is just the bits that the elites let slide through, just like in the Bible~ Apocrypha hrm? It is quite obvious that there is an agenda between the lines. Governments are all joining as one, even the American dollar has dropped 41% since Bush has been in office. There is always something happening, and it is ignorant to believe otherwise.

Unfortunately most people are caught up with issues like tax, money and healthcare provisions by the government, not whether they are going to disclose files they probably don't have anyway.

You mean people are caught up with complete and utter ... Tax shouldn't exist. Money isn't even transferable to gold anymore, therefor technically worthless. Healthcare is a joke, pharma companies rule America (RX in latin stands for Rex which means King) and no one uses the right kind of homeopathic medications (lack of education in proper medical practices). I am anti-establishment, but never listened to the Pistol's. I think any establishment built upon a foundation of lies, deceit, slavery, and fear should crumble to the ground and start over.

I wasn't bringing proof to the table, just a conversation. Speculation on the patterns in the current news~

It was an attempt at a not-so-backed up post. Mild speculation, with a sprinkle of curiousity. Curiousity is a sign of intelligence, and as JFK said Controversy is needed in an open and free society.

No problem with that :)

HAARP Information;

This is a million times more powerful than the documents at it's inception said it needed to be.

Second source that states HAARP has a 3 Billion + watt source. HAARP is also funded by ARCO Corp which is owned by Queen Elizabeth. (ARCO comes from Archon, the [intelligence of the] Fallen Angels). HAARP could also be used to snare and trap UFO's that are their enemies. Reverse engineering could then be applied. To think, if events like Roswell, where they can cross galaxies or dimensions, could then crash into Earth... sounds silly. It is rumored that these crashes are UFO's being brought down for the technology.

May I suggest some science sites (oh, shudder, oh horror) instead?! The above information is simply wrong on so many accounts it's not even funny.

1) A large nuclear power plant typically has an output of up to about 1GWe (1 billion watts electrical power). Including loss and so on, you'd end up needing 4 of those to generate the energy required. And we are not talking nuclear reactors, but nuclear power plants (which normally consists of several reactors).

2) The antenna array as depicted have nowhere near the capability of transmitting that kind of power - they'd basically vaporize should you try and hook it up.

3) The antennas as depicted doesn't have the directivity to direct it anywhere but straight up.

4) To deliver any kind of reasonable amount of energy anywhere using such means of reflection, the amount of energy required would be absurdly high (past your 3GW).

And if they really had built a site capable of the above, it would be mighty big (it would actually be absurdly large) and I am sure the Russians would be very interested in what that was. And so would a lot of other people. This HAARP stuff is drivel driven to the outmost extent. It is amazing, actually, that such stories persist. :)

Also, the notion of bring down ET with such a "weapon" is also rather puzzling. One would think that ET would shield their crafts since they fly in space where such energy bursts occurs fairly often.

The Government is still hiding even more that they should probably share. This is just the bits that the elites let slide through, just like in the Bible~ Apocrypha hrm? It is quite obvious that there is an agenda between the lines. Governments are all joining as one, even the American dollar has dropped 41% since Bush has been in office. There is always something happening, and it is ignorant to believe otherwise.

That the dollar dropped so much is a testament to the incompetence of the current administration, not anything else.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Why would UFO's be pan-dimensional beings?

The universe is abundant with life,yet these et's cannot visit us..but beings from another dimension can?:P

If I have to choose between UFO's being pan-dimensional beings,or regular ET's

Im going for the latter ! :P

Why would UFO's be pan-dimensional beings?

The universe is abundant with life,yet these et's cannot visit us..but beings from another dimension can?:P

If I have to choose between UFO's being pan-dimensional beings,or regular ET's

Im going for the latter ! :P

In several interesting works (Graham Hancock's Supernatural and Rick Strassman's DMT Spirit Molecule) I've noticed a common trend in what they are trying to get across to the reader. Most UFO abductions occur between 2 and 5 am. Spontaneous DMT release also occurs between those times. DMT is a naturally occuring tryptamine found in plants and even in our own brain, coming out of the Pineal Gland. During Rick Strassman's government funded test in the 90's he concluded that there was something very peculiar about the patterns arising from the subject's stories. They were all quite similar - yet all of the subjects were from different backgrounds, and environments. What seems to happen during there trip on DMT, that they are brought up a beam of light, a thread of light, a ladder, or some sort of ascending portal to other dimensions where it is inhabited. This inhabited place is what Shamans have been saying they talk with and learn from beings during their "trips" and trances. Throughout time we have had stories of abduction, from faeries, to gnomes,mothmen, shadows and more. Graham Hancock believes that there are multiple factions in the beyond, evolving with us, side by side in their dimension. To argue that these dimensions or realities of existence don't exist cannot be brought to the table in my opinion. People of all times, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and more - encounter beings in other realms through the use of many abilities; Near Death Experiencers, Lucid Dreamers, Astral Projectors, Psychadellic Drugs, Trances, Acoustic Driving (Drumming), Trance-Dancing, Starvation, Pain. It is an example of how a multitude of experiences and noncorrealated events can create a belief where, not science but, testimony is proof.

It is quite simple to realize that to travel space ~ there is one true method that requires minimal technology. That is, through Inner Space. In some circles it is known that through Inner Space one can travel to Outer Space. They may be aliens from other planets (or other times or dimensions), but in most cases the technology used to reach us (and us them) is through within. In this thread , I was expressing my concern that Governments (Seperate entities/faction from some of the UFO's) are abusing our trust in the UFO phenomena. I believe we will be introduced to a negative force in the guise of what we want - not what we need.

^ I'm interested in psychadelic substances too, but it goes a bit far to suggest that it's real. Our minds are powerful things, we have incredible imaginations. We see lightning and to explain it invent gods to explain it such as Zeus, and if there's Zeus for lightning there's gods for other natural phenomenon, and next thing we know we have the pantheon of greco-roman gods. Now someone might suggest that the Zeus and his posse really existed, but I think it's far more likely, and far more fascinating, if it's just our imaginations, which likely has no forseeable limit.

Now why would a chemical introduced into our brains(which are heavily influenced by chemicals) do anything supernatural? Wouldn't psychadelic substances just trigger something naturally thats in our brain, something that's triggered by natural DMT, as you said?

Extra or fewer dimensions are hard to grasp, I don't think psychadelics are going to help, but maybe an advanced knowledge of mathematics and physics would. Dimensions aren't like parallel universes, extra dimensions would just be an unseen part of this universe. Just like creatures living in a two dimensional world can't see the third dimension(up/down), if there are dimensions beyond XYZ and time we can't see them, but we might be able to detect them through controlled experimentation.

As for beings in the 5th dimension and beyond, it's possible, fifth dimension Earth might be inhabited by creatures that are unaware of us in the same way that we're unaware of microbes that live on the surface of the water.

Myxzptlk: Did you really think an omnipotent being from the fifth dimension would resemble a funny little man in a derby hat?

Lois: His true form had depth, width, height, and a couple of other things...

Aaaaanyway...

If beings form other Dimensions are capable of penetrating into ours, apparently at will to abduct us, why is it WE haven't managed the other way around? And I'd also like to point out Cradle of Fish's response to psychadelics, mathmatics, and the nature of another 'dimension'.

The corroborating stories of abduction could be because of the publicity these stories have, so one person hears it, and is influenced, and thinks it happens, on and on. Now we've got a bunch of people with similar or identical stories...

Second: All of these groups with vastly different agendas, beliefs, and resources are all collaborating for some big event? How? Why? How do they all benefit from this? How do so many groups already with a good deal of power to wield benefit from the creation of a Global Government and/or theocracy? It would seem they'd LOSE power in that instance, unless THEY were the ones taking over.

And for OP's bible comment...the canon books of the Bible were decided by a gathering of scholars in Rome to unify the religion. The precise reason this happened escapes me, but I think it had to do with making it easier for Rome to control...

Another question: How could that HAARP thing, whatever it is, be used to shoot down alien spacecraft? If we presume they're even just flying interstellar, from one Solar System to another, it shows a tremendous technology gap between us and them, particularly considering the hazards of space travel (Radiation, heat, cold, comets and meteors of all sizes, etc. etc.) or if they're coming from farther off, perhaps requiring Faster Than Light travel the gap only grows, as do the possible dangers they must be protected against.

In my opinion, any weapon we might use would have all the effect against them as a pistol against a Sherman Tank.

In several interesting works (Graham Hancock's Supernatural and Rick Strassman's DMT Spirit Molecule) I've noticed a common trend in what they are trying to get across to the reader. Most UFO abductions occur between 2 and 5 am. Spontaneous DMT release also occurs between those times. DMT is a naturally occuring tryptamine found in plants and even in our own brain, coming out of the Pineal Gland. During Rick Strassman's government funded test in the 90's he concluded that there was something very peculiar about the patterns arising from the subject's stories. They were all quite similar - yet all of the subjects were from different backgrounds, and environments. What seems to happen during there trip on DMT, that they are brought up a beam of light, a thread of light, a ladder, or some sort of ascending portal to other dimensions where it is inhabited. This inhabited place is what Shamans have been saying they talk with and learn from beings during their "trips" and trances. Throughout time we have had stories of abduction, from faeries, to gnomes,mothmen, shadows and more. Graham Hancock believes that there are multiple factions in the beyond, evolving with us, side by side in their dimension. To argue that these dimensions or realities of existence don't exist cannot be brought to the table in my opinion. People of all times, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and more - encounter beings in other realms through the use of many abilities; Near Death Experiencers, Lucid Dreamers, Astral Projectors, Psychadellic Drugs, Trances, Acoustic Driving (Drumming), Trance-Dancing, Starvation, Pain. It is an example of how a multitude of experiences and noncorrealated events can create a belief where, not science but, testimony is proof.

It is quite simple to realize that to travel space ~ there is one true method that requires minimal technology. That is, through Inner Space. In some circles it is known that through Inner Space one can travel to Outer Space. They may be aliens from other planets (or other times or dimensions), but in most cases the technology used to reach us (and us them) is through within. In this thread , I was expressing my concern that Governments (Seperate entities/faction from some of the UFO's) are abusing our trust in the UFO phenomena. I believe we will be introduced to a negative force in the guise of what we want - not what we need.

I completely believe in other dimensions etc,and maybe some abductions are related to that

but personaly,I think galactic startravel is more likely than inter-dimensional!

but for all we know,both can be going on right now :)

Well, you know... I wonder if HAARP is some kind of prank by the government to give some hard time to conspiracy nuts. There goes your tax money in the air.

No problem with that :)

May I suggest some science sites (oh, shudder, oh horror) instead?! The above information is simply wrong on so many accounts it's not even funny.

1) A large nuclear power plant typically has an output of up to about 1GWe (1 billion watts electrical power). Including loss and so on, you'd end up needing 4 of those to generate the energy required. And we are not talking nuclear reactors, but nuclear power plants (which normally consists of several reactors).

2) The antenna array as depicted have nowhere near the capability of transmitting that kind of power - they'd basically vaporize should you try and hook it up.

3) The antennas as depicted doesn't have the directivity to direct it anywhere but straight up.

4) To deliver any kind of reasonable amount of energy anywhere using such means of reflection, the amount of energy required would be absurdly high (past your 3GW).

And if they really had built a site capable of the above, it would be mighty big (it would actually be absurdly large) and I am sure the Russians would be very interested in what that was. And so would a lot of other people. This HAARP stuff is drivel driven to the outmost extent. It is amazing, actually, that such stories persist. :)

Also, the notion of bring down ET with such a "weapon" is also rather puzzling. One would think that ET would shield their crafts since they fly in space where such energy bursts occurs fairly often.

That the dollar dropped so much is a testament to the incompetence of the current administration, not anything else.

Cheers,

Badeskov

And for OP's bible comment...the canon books of the Bible were decided by a gathering of scholars in Rome to unify the religion. The precise reason this happened escapes me, but I think it had to do with making it easier for Rome to control...

Some people won't be able to comprehend what you just wrote. Religion is a poison for mind.

I was actually thinking along the same lines the other day. The creepy part is, even if they aren't hiding anything from us, they still manipulate the general public at will. We are all puppets strapped to a bomb called the illusion of freedom. Don't get me wrong; America has a lot to offer and I'm thankful to live here (most of the time, lol *points to Bush*), but the whole "You can do it your own way...if it's done just how I say" thing still kind of gets me down sometimes. But yes, you are pretty spot on with this theory.

is a great example of this; only instead of "wiping out" the majority so the remainder are controlled easier, it's just done with information.

Again, something I often wonder about. When was the last time we were officially on the Moon? Are secret missions taking place right under our noses? If bases already exist, are we in contact with their architects? So many unanswered questions shaded over with basic facts about the Moon and the planets in our system.

The increase of UFO sightings and Crop Circles, to me, can mean a list of things. One that comes off the top of my head is the abilities well in the range of HAARP or aerial projections. Research has been documented into the use of projected images into the sky (for advertising no-less...). The sky isn't owned by anyone, and many companies are (and have, imo) developing technology to project false-images into our skies (replacing our beautifully lit night sky). I also feel that HAARP might be a possibility in creating the surplus of Crop Circles (and possibly the illusions of UFO's).

This actually makes sense to me. I can totally see how the government would "cash in" on our skepticism/worry about the UFO phenomena by creating a faux doomsday scenerio out of completely lax information. That's actually one of the better theories I've read on this board.