Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO clusters and sky beasts (?)

SamWhiteHopi

...he was asking if one of the sky beasts was the mother ship?

i see...

Edited by Agent. Mulder

To some people they do exist, Zecon. I have only recently heard of them. So when I saw these formations, I wondered if this is what some may see as sky beasts. I am interested in feed back from those who believe in such things, or whether they see sky beasts as something entirely different.

Australia's Aboriginal have depictions of spirit faces in the sky, I wonder if it was something similar to what is shown in videos. I personally believe our celestial brothers (spirits or whatever some may call them), or our Creators did make such things in the sky. But that is my belief and one shared by some and not by others. Those who believe have been waiting for such signs.

Love and peace,

Sam

• Like 2

Some of those pics on you blog Starman look like

A helicopter, a spec on the camera , a high powered flashlight being jerked around really fast and a bug. The others I don't know.

Edit: spelling mistake

Edited by chaoszerg

This video is utterly sublime, Sam thanks for sharing.

It very much fits with my research and what I am seeing at the moment. The sphere's are the most common UFO I see, they are mostly black but Ive seen them glowing like plasma, or other colors or translucent nearly invisible, or hiding in clouds. They also seem able to manipulate the shape of clouds and I also have come to believe that they are controlled by creatures.

Here is some of my top secret images, I've never shown them before. Cloud with a dragon shaped cloud on top

linked-image

Here the very well hidden UFO sphere's are highlighted

linked-image

Here are the sphere's seen better by applying a filter

linked-image

big size here http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3248/274687...df05ef137_o.jpg

Here is a blow up of one sphere.

linked-image

A few seconds later one of the sphere's exits the cloud

linked-image

Here it is filtered

linked-image

big size. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/274688...b87536309_o.jpg

I've really got two theories for these images, the first is that the cloud dragon has been formed by the spheres who manipulate clouds as Art. The second theory is that the dragon is well really a dragon disguised as a cloud, and it controls the sphere's.

I've come across so many dragon/clouds that I wonder if there are really dragons which disguise themselves from us but which are in fact advanced lifeforms. To make it more interesting I have a sub-theory that these dragons may in-fact be living ships, (cyborgs?) that I called Dragon-ships, and which cropped up in my research over a year ago, more bizarrely I also have pictures of LGM's (Little Green Men), seemingly flying/riding them.

Further to this, lovely Aanica sent me this link, http://www.newanimal.org/a-beasts.htm which is also a good read about sky creatures, (dragons).

Finally I went dragon/ALO hunting in the Alps last week, here's a taster of the things that I found. They are invisible but they leave a void in clouds, if I enhance the void in the clouds image, I can see!!!

Original

linked-image

Enhanced

linked-image

Dragon head.

linked-image

Edited by starchy
  • Like 1

Starchy there are no Dragons heads your vivid imagination is getting the better of you AGAIN.

The ufos look like drops of water or dirt on the camera lens.

How you manage not to incur the wrath of the mods is beyond me since you have developed a habit of hijacking threads with your photos.

Chaosz,

I'm not hijacking the thread, the OP asked me for my personal opinion, in post 1, I have given my opinion, and used pictures to explain it. I don't believe I am in contravention of the rules of this forum.

In my opinion the way that you keep shouting for the Moderator is becoming tedious, don't you think they do their jobs on here? I think they do a very good job on here, it must be very hard to detect people flame-baiting. I like you and mostly enjoy reading your posts, why can't you respect mine.

Also the two images are a few seconds apart and the relative positions of the spheres change, so IMO they are not dirt specs or water droplets on the lens.

My advice to all doubters is this. Please try to suspend your beliefs a bit over this. A famous poem from Keats goes: "Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason" Try to get into this state of mind, it doesn't hurt. We are looking for stuff outside of the physical boundaries of what we know here afterall.

Love and peace

starch

Edited by starchy
  • Like 2

I like you too starchy but you take pictures of random things and then pick and point out shapes and then say they are either something magical or aliens. You know yourself they are not and have even said before and that what you were doing was for fun and for people to get in the spirit of it. I am not crying for a mod because I do not believe you are violating rules just plainly being annoying which you are. But don't get me wrong I still like you.

But too me it does look like you hijack a thread because whenever you end up in a thread you have to show a photo and then it is faerie this or reptilian that and now its dragons. What a lucky life you must have being exposed to all the wonderful things that you are able to see through your magic camera.

Edit:

Would like to apologize to you though if it seemed I was calling for a mod I am not I am just stumped at how you can get away with posting pictures of nothingness.

Oh and also I am not out to try and offend you but it really is a little too much sometimes.

Edited by chaoszerg

I dont understand why anyone actualy thinks these things exist, makein shapes from clouds or fuzzy unknown blobs on a photo is as bad as me sayin the Black sea is full of life when it isnt.

If someone actualy came forward with something that didnt just feed the imagination it would be nice but ive yet to see this.

Im not tryin to offend anyone who thinks they exist btw but please show me why you belive what you do.

Good post. I respect your opinon.

I don't want to debate this too much as it detracts from the thread subject, and let's face it Chaosz we could go on forever.

However I'd like to point out for the record in all my posts I try to stick to and believe in Arthur C Clarke's 3 laws. These are the following.

Clarke's three laws

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arthur C. Clarke formulated the following three "laws" of prediction:

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I try to encourage people to enter into the spirit of things, because of Law 2. I disagree with skeptics because of Law 1, and the things I see, I don't believe are Magic because of Law 3, however most people will fall into this trap. Therefore I don't think I have a magic camera.

Let's agree to disagree and get back on topic fella!!

and let's face it Chaosz we could go on forever.

It's so true :lol:

Okay I will be good and I was not trying to offend you and will apologize if I have because I don't want to upset anyone even if its seems like I am.

Anyway The only story I have ever read about a sky beast was one where a group of army personnel on a plane were attacked by a strange jelly fish type creature, the beast entered the plane and killed the men on board, and when the plain landed there was only one man left alive who landed the plane but he was fatally wounded and he told the people who were attending to him what he saw then died.

I think the story is fiction though I do not think there are any large flying alien beasts in the sky though.

I dont understand why anyone actualy thinks these things exist, makein shapes from clouds or fuzzy unknown blobs on a photo is as bad as me sayin the Black sea is full of life when it isnt.

If someone actualy came forward with something that didnt just feed the imagination it would be nice but ive yet to see this.

Im not tryin to offend anyone who thinks they exist btw but please show me why you belive what you do.

Very good post, cloud formations and blobs on photo's "kiss my" you will want me to believe in little green men next.

Dan Dare

Very cool Sam, Thanks for sharing This.

Love Omnaka

• Like 1

Finally I went dragon/ALO hunting in the Alps last week, here's a taster of the things that I found. They are invisible but they leave a void in clouds, if I enhance the void in the clouds image, I can see!!!

Original

linked-image

Enhanced

linked-image

Dragon head.

linked-image

Now that's a cool one. Very clever.

Some people see it, thanks 747400 its good to know that others have Negative Capability too!!! I'm sure this is the reason some people can't see

Negative capability is a theory of the poet John Keats, expressed in his letter to George and Thomas Keats dated Sunday, 22 December 1817.[1]

I had not a dispute but a disquisition with Dilke, on various subjects; several things dovetailed in my mind, & at once it struck me, what quality went to form a Man of Achievement especially in literature & which Shakespeare possessed so enormously - I mean Negative Capability, that is when man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts without any irritable reaching after fact & reason.

Keats believed that great people (especially poets) have the ability to accept that not everything can be resolved. Keats was a Romantic and believed that the truths found in the imagination access holy authority. Such authority cannot otherwise be understood, and thus he writes of "uncertainties." This "being in uncertaint[y]" is a place between the mundane, ready reality and the multiple potentials of a more fully understood existence.

Anyhow,

I guess I ought to show some of my top secret images of the hundreds of Orbs linking up that I've caught above crop circles in the UK. They are all from last year and all with my older low res camera, but you get the idea. These are for all that allow themselves to see!

A couple in the circle

linked-image

Loads linking above

linked-image

More

linked-image

Multicolored is pretty cool eh?

I'm not sure if these photos are really helping your cause much Starchy. And are you saying that you actually saw a circle being made or were these orbs just hanging out afterwards?

Some people see it, thanks 747400 its good to know that others have Negative Capability too!!! I'm sure this is the reason some people can't see

Negative capability is a theory of the poet John Keats, expressed in his letter to George and Thomas Keats dated Sunday, 22 December 1817.[1]

I had not a dispute but a disquisition with Dilke, on various subjects; several things dovetailed in my mind, & at once it struck me, what quality went to form a Man of Achievement especially in literature & which Shakespeare possessed so enormously - I mean Negative Capability, that is when man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts without any irritable reaching after fact & reason.

Keats believed that great people (especially poets) have the ability to accept that not everything can be resolved. Keats was a Romantic and believed that the truths found in the imagination access holy authority. Such authority cannot otherwise be understood, and thus he writes of "uncertainties." This "being in uncertaint[y]" is a place between the mundane, ready reality and the multiple potentials of a more fully understood existence.

Anyhow,

I guess I ought to show some of my top secret images of the hundreds of Orbs linking up that I've caught above crop circles in the UK. They are all from last year and all with my older low res camera, but you get the idea. These are for all that allow themselves to see!

A couple in the circle

linked-image

Loads linking above

linked-image

More

linked-image

Multicolored is pretty cool eh?

Nice Pics Starchy,

The Orbs are spirit balls(Thats what I call them), they are made Of pure consciousness.

Love Omnaka

• Like 1

I'm not sure if these photos are really helping your cause much Starchy. And are you saying that you actually saw a circle being made or were these orbs just hanging out afterwards?

I don't know what you mean by "my cause", I'm not trying to prove this to anyone else other than myself, all I'm doing seeking the Truth about my reality that's all. I'm on my life's spiritual quest which I believe every sentient (human?) being has a divine right to go on and do, and what's more, I've come to believe that every incarnate human soul in fact must do so at some point in their existence. I don't seek any physical gain from my pictures or revelations, I only hope to learn from others more enlightened.

I did not see the sphere's making this crop circle, I arrived after it had been created, but I think it was made very quickly.

Omnaka, can you give me any more information on spirit balls of pure consciousness, what are your thoughts about them? Specifically can a human create these, or would someone need to be very "attained" out of the physical to do so? My feeling is that the true nature of reality has been suppressed, and that is that the "physical" world is only illusory, and that these creations are meta-physical? I hope you understand what I mean by this.

Love & peace,

starch

• Like 1

Starchy said: ‘I'm not trying to prove this to anyone else other than myself, all I'm doing seeking the Truth about my reality that's all. I'm on my life's spiritual quest which I believe every sentient (human?) being has a divine right to go on and do, and what's more, I've come to believe that every incarnate human soul in fact must do so at some point in their existence. I don't seek any physical gain from my pictures or revelations, I only hope to learn from others more enlightened.’

I agree, Starchy, and I appreciate your and others sharing their journeys.

I don’t have time to reinvent the wheel. Here I can post something or ask a question that someone may already have the answer, or part answer to, within a few hours without me spending several life times searching. Again, thank you all.

And thanks Star Man for the link to your photos. Some photos similar to that seen on the video. Nice one.

Love and peace,

Sam

• Like 1

As much as part of me hates to do it, I'll share a little bit more of my top secret pictures, lol perhaps my hand/or inner claw is being guided here. Here you go, consider yourselves fortunate, my gift to all you decent people on here. Remember this is not what you humans can normally see, unless you have a bit of vision and some negative capability

Dragon Orbs - original

linked-image

Not Too Shabby

linked-image

• Like 1

Starchy those are flowers not Orbs.

Edit to add:

Here is what appears to be a Dragon Orb

linked-image

Here it is again but this time it glows

linked-image

Here is the real thing when I finally get up close too it to take a pic