Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO clusters and sky beasts (?)

SamWhiteHopi

This is another serious case of "believing is seeing." When you have a strong belief in something, your mind enhances what you are actually seeing by using your belief. It is a regular occurance in the human mind. If you believe in dragons, and you're walking in a forest, you will see dragon shapes in the trees and clouds. If you are a UFO believer, any "satellite" in the sky will appear to you as a UFO. If you are a Christian, and you believe in angels, demonic possession, and the sort. Then you will see a light in the sky as an angel descending from heaven.

I knew a person who lived in a "haunted house" and they were subjected to all sorts of paranormal activity supposedly by a ghost. Whenever I would visit this person, I NEVER encountered anything of the ordinary, but as I had prior knowledge given to me that this was a haunted house. So any small disturbance in the home such as boards creaking, doors closing on their own, and strange sounds were automatically attributed to the paranormal in my head even though these sort of things happen in any home.

In the photos containing the plant/flowers with the "light orb" in them: What makes them "DRAGON" orbs? Why cant they be "ghost orbs" or "alien orbs?" Your belief makes you see what you want to see. I saw those photos before actually reading much of the thread, and I didnt see anything in them. That sort of lighting effect happens in a lot of photographs and is just a normal occurance, but when your belief of dragons "enhances" (so-to-speak) the photos, then that is what you will see.

When you have your mind set to a certain belief, it makes you oblivious and cancels out reasoning.

Not saying it doesnt happen to me either though, anytime I read a good book about hauntings or even a book about alien abduction, I sit at night trying to sleep, with my senses heightened as well and I hear noises that normally wouldnt have phased me at all. So I'm not trying to be rude or call you crazy or anything of the sort. Just remember to not construct images or ideas using your belief, and instead notice the obvious image that doesnt need construction. If your mind has to "construct" an image that is on a photograph using the prior knowledge given to you about what the photograph contains, then it most likely contains nothing at all but your belief.

nice post chaoszergthats basically what starch does with All his pics, and then claims theyre something else...like a dragon for some reason.

Here you go, I have taken the same pic that I posted above and seen a shape and used photoshop to select around the shape then darkened the outside area. The shape looks like a old mans face with a beard and large eyebrows.

linked-image

There is nothing magical about it.

Edited by chaoszerg

Lol nice try, I get the idea, but Oh dear, what a lame picture,

To be critical, how can you seriously put that up as an example of how its easy (for me) to mistake this stuff? Put some effort into at least Choasz, The flower in your bush looks nothing like a Dragon Orb, and the highlighted region looks nothing like a old man with saggy eyes. Dragon orbs are always spherical, linked up in clusters, and often different colors, I challenge anyone to show me some flowers that are easily mistakable to Orbs. Come on if its so so easy for me to mistake stuff, if its so apparent, then show me the pictures and prove it to me? You won't get anything close to resembling the ones above which are orbs, I absolutely guarantee. (plus I know I'm right beyond doubt in my mind).

Also for the Dragon, some of you are not able to see it because you on some level choose not to see it, that's all. Its there but a lot of people cannot see, I'm sorry but you have to accept this, a lot of us can see it clearly. Its a very strange thing why this should be, my theory is that it is something to do with your belief system, and that if you cannot believe that something exists your brain wipes the data-stream from your optic nerve. If you can find a way to open your mind (and more bizarrely your heart in a loving way!) to accept that invisible things exist, that are beyond human understanding, then suddenly, bang, you see the most amazing things everywhere. Even more bizarrely these things are not random things, they are exactly the things that humans have seen and are described in myth and legend since recorded time.

Its the concept of Negative Capability, look it up on Wiki, if you can't follow me.

In my opinion these things are there in my images, albeit invisible. In your opinion they are not, because you believe they are not and you are constructing out the invisible thing based on your belief. Its the same argument Ingrid reversed for both possibilities.

Edited by starchy

Starchy your orbs are flowers. No matter what you say your orbs are flowers you can pretend as much as you like.

Tomorrow then when it is light I shall go out and find a small cluster of flowers, Then i shall take a blurry picture like you do, because if you posted a focused picture of those same (supposed) Orbs they would show up as flowers.

You can moan about my pictures all you want but I am just playing the same game as you.

Here you go, I have taken the same pic that I posted above and seen a shape and used photoshop to select around the shape then darkened the outside area. The shape looks like a old mans face with a beard and large eyebrows.

linked-image

Actually I've just looked at this again, there is stuff in this photo in a way I've never seen before and layered. Its not an old man Chaosz, and there are many. I don't want to alarm you but IMHO Its highly demonic. Is it one you took? Hopefully its one you found off the net.

Love and peace

starch

• Like 1

linked-image

oh noes! a fairy is trapped in the tree!

look, you can see its little 3-fingered arm sticking out below the old mans face :P

its one you found off the net.

Starchy there is nothing there it's all in the mind. :no:

The pic is from the tree behind my garden fence.

I will go out tomorrow and take some pics to try and duplicate what you do to show you that it is nothing magical at all. And I looked at the wiki link for Negative capability and I don't see anything special about it.

Negative capability is a theory of the poet John Keats, expressed in his letter to George and Thomas Keats dated Sunday, 22 December 1817.[1]

I had not a dispute but a disquisition with Dilke, on various subjects; several things dovetailed in my mind, & at once it struck me, what quality went to form a Man of Achievement especially in literature & which Shakespeare possessed so enormously - I mean Negative Capability, that is when man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts without any irritable reaching after fact & reason.

Keats believed that great people (especially poets) have the ability to accept that not everything can be resolved. Keats was a Romantic and believed that the truths found in the imagination access holy authority. Such authority cannot otherwise be understood, and thus he writes of "uncertainties." This "being in uncertaint[y]" is a place between the mundane, ready reality and the multiple potentials of a more fully understood existence.

Keats expressed this idea in several of his poems

* La Belle Dame sans Merci: A Ballad (1819)

* Ode to a Nightingale (1819)

* The Fall of Hyperion: A Dream (1819)

Negative capability is a state of intentional openmindedness that has many parallels in other writers' literary and philosophical stances. Much has been written about this. Walter Jackson Bate, Keats's authoritative biographer, wrote an entire book from his Harvard honors thesis on the topic. The footnote to the negative capability letter in the 1958 Harvard UP edition of the Letters of John Keats references the work of Woodhouse, Bate, C. L. Finney, Barbara Hardy, G. B. Harrison, and George Watson, all prior to the edition’s printing in 1958. In the 1930s, the American philosopher John Dewey cited Keatsian negative capability as having influenced his own philosophical pragmatism, and said of Keats' letter that it "contains more of the psychology of productive thought than many treatises." [2] [3] Additionally, Nathan Scott (author of a book titled Negative Capability), notes that negative capability has been compared to philosopher Martin Heidegger’s concept of Gelassenheit, “the spirit of disponibilité before What-Is which permits us simply to let things be in whatever may be their uncertainty and their mystery." Even Philip Pullman excerpts from Keats's letter and prominently incorporates the concept in his fantasy novel The Subtle Knife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_Capability

Edited by chaoszerg

Actually I've just looked at this again, there is stuff in this photo in a way I've never seen before and layered. Its not an old man Chaosz, and there are many. I don't want to alarm you but IMHO Its highly demonic. Is it one you took? Hopefully its one you found off the net.

Love and peace

starch

umm theres nothing there starch. he was just showing How easily it is to manipulate the images, and make it seem like somethings there. like you do.

and after he did that, to show youre incorrect, now youre trying to pretend there IS something there.

theres Nothing demonic about the pic.

Here you go here are some more blurry photo's of yellow and white orbs.

linked-image

linked-image

And here are the proper pics.

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by chaoszerg

Poor, very poor. Nothing like Dragon's Orbs and you know it.

However I'm not 100% over this, but I think and I hate to say this old son. I can see who you are working for, and I'm sorry for you. That's some company you keeping there!, I guess you won't say who you work for but.... I'd be very careful, my advice is to seek religious help try and excorcise daily.

To see something I have to enchance the color, and even then its pretty much just an outline so its a near perfect cloak.

linked-image

Crank up the color.

linked-image

Desaturate

linked-image

I guess it has put itself in the picture cause it knows I can see. Well I can see you, and you know, really so what!

Choasz I'll pray for your immortal soul, this is the last time I'll reply to you.

Starchy I am going to have to make a guess that you are a teen because no sane adult would keep playing make believe.

There are nothing in mine or your photos.

Poor, very poor. Nothing like Dragon's Orbs and you know it.

I guess it has put itself in the picture cause it knows I can see. Well I can see you, and you know, really so what!

Choasz I'll pray for your immortal soul, this is the last time I'll reply to you.

hey starch, do you see the dog in this pic? its clear as day, so i assume you do.

http://pinkdandelion.com/images/blackness.jpg

lmao

you saw it...i know you did ;)

If these "dragons" want to remain invisible why would they even appear in your photographs in the first place? Do their invisibility only extend to our plain sight, but falls short when it comes to photographs? Why is this??? This doesn't sound like it makes any sense to me.

linked-image

The outline you made is only dark patches of grass and shade created by the grass. The shape of that thing was formed in your mind. If I did what you're doing, I could see just about anything in that photograph. Please accept the possibility that these things are just taking place in your head, and don't necessarily have to be spirit entities.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n_esPWF84FA&...feature=related

Cluster formations.

Sky beasts at 8:00, Ashiene and Starchy?

Love and peace,

Sam

What a great video! I especially like the first part with the silver UFO controlling all of the other 'orbs' around it. So pretty!

Did you see the other post about the crop circle formation on 8/8/08? It's amazing. I think it's so funny that they would make an 8 shaped crop circle on that day. So full of humour!

(P.S. - The reason I put them into '' inverted commas is because we don't really know what's going on or what they really are. But there's defintely a ship hovering in amongst the 'orbs').

-Josh

• Like 1

• 9 years later...

This budge feature is like a wildly vibrating progress bar.

You'll see things this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8cnBJL7fU

These critters love hanging out around clouds. I think they knew I was videoing them.

There are more in the original. Like maybe 8 or 9 more. Zipping around showing off.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/stonedan/demo85_pict7.mpg

Edited by SpectateSwamp
complete video listed
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SpectateSwamp said:

These critters love hanging out around clouds. I think they knew I was videoing them.

There are more in the original. Like maybe 8 or 9 more. Zipping around showing off.

nope i'm confused-- what is it you're claiming?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SpectateSwamp said:

Hello Friend..

Yip, I'd say they knew you were filming them..

Awesome.. Lucky You ..

I Have seen, Many things in the Sky, and in the Clouds..

Nice One..!! I like.!!!

Mo..xx

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

nope i'm confused-- what is it you're claiming?

These Sky Creatures are fast very fast. And they are everywhere.

http://www.archive.org/details/demo76-pict13

The above video has a cloaked one moving across the screen from left to right at 60 seconds to 83 seconds

Other Sky Creatures are zipping about and one of them comes right up to the much larger Cloaked Sky Critter

• Like 1

On 8/9/2008 at 8:06 AM, starchy said:

Chaosz,

I'm not hijacking the thread, the OP asked me for my personal opinion, in post 1, I have given my opinion, and used pictures to explain it. I don't believe I am in contravention of the rules of this forum.

In my opinion the way that you keep shouting for the Moderator is becoming tedious, don't you think they do their jobs on here? I think they do a very good job on here, it must be very hard to detect people flame-baiting. I like you and mostly enjoy reading your posts, why can't you respect mine.

Also the two images are a few seconds apart and the relative positions of the spheres change, so IMO they are not dirt specs or water droplets on the lens.

My advice to all doubters is this. Please try to suspend your beliefs a bit over this. A famous poem from Keats goes: "Negative Capability, that is, when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact and reason" Try to get into this state of mind, it doesn't hurt. We are looking for stuff outside of the physical boundaries of what we know here afterall.

Love and peace

starch

Did the OP complain?

They like clouds and seem to make them.

The exact same cloud appeared a couple weeks later. Same exact spot too.

If you look really close you will see them make a 270 degree turn at the same time one moves into cloud near top.

Some of you will really look others won't but will yap and yap.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SpectateSwamp said:

Did the OP complain?

They like clouds and seem to make them.

The exact same cloud appeared a couple weeks later. Same exact spot too.

If you look really close you will see them make a 270 degree turn at the same time one moves into cloud near top.

Some of you will really look others won't but will yap and yap.

Cheers' for all this..

Awesome .. :tu:...

Sometimes on Movies,  I pause the Cloud Scenes, and I See a lot in those Clouds too ..This Info is Dangled in front of us, but we dont S E E...too busy, being Entertained..

I am Happy to know..You See ..

Mo..xx..