Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

empathy?

MNPRED

for as long as i can rember i have felt that objects are "conchious" to an extent. not exatly like you and me but at least enougph to have feelings abought whats hapining to them. thats why i hate throughing away anything, because it feels like they feel rejected. is this a type of empathy? or is it something else all together?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• MNPRED

• John from Lowell

• sage0409

for as long as i can rember i have felt that objects are "conchious" to an extent. not exatly like you and me but at least enougph to have feelings abought whats hapining to them. thats why i hate throughing away anything, because it feels like they feel rejected. is this a type of empathy? or is it something else all together?

I am an empath and yes to that extent it is a 'form' or part of it so to speak. If you can truly feel it from people, than why not other things/beings? It's not odd to have feelings in objects, especially old ones they've been touched by many people. Sometimes it's not even the fabric, but the people or hands that have worn or created it that I can get a sense of evil or good. In some cases I can actually match an object to a person, and I don't know how it all works, but I have an idea. It's like I was telling someone else yesterday I was walking my dog and I saw boiled peanuts on the ground. Immediatly my brain was calculating things I couldn't 'see' like the size of the boiled peanuts and within a split second it's like I was there hours ago seeing two males eating the peanuts, the weight and height, age, color of their eyes. But that doesn't happen all the time, just energy fragments are left behind as I like to think of it. Ironically I am not a pack rat, and I hate clutter. I only keep items that contain a lot of soul in them, usually antiques or items past down from 7 generations and so forth. Some would be a coin purse, perfume bag that still smells from my great great grandmother (though fading away), scapel/tube kit holding liver/heart and frog parts..still all intact from my grandfathers dad side when he was young. A really old rainmaker from ireland...things like that and certain jewerely pieces. One of them was from my great great grandmothers mom's side and it was jade earring and necklace, and I could match the face to the jewerely, but more importantly the person who bought them. From certain items you can see what made them yearn for this or that, their hobbies, even physical aspects about them.

I can't tell you why you feel that way but I just need to say you appear to be a very kind and caring person. I don't feel that empathy to your extent but I do feel it for living creatures man and animal so this is why I am in the field I'm in and why I don't eat anything that has babies.

I can't tell you why you feel that way but I just need to say you appear to be a very kind and caring person. I don't feel that empathy to your extent but I do feel it for living creatures man and animal so this is why I am in the field I'm in and why I don't eat anything that has babies.

I think that's where people get confused between sympathy and empathy. Empathy is feeling their emotions, it doesn't mean you have to feel sympathetic to that person or thing, though it does play a role obviously. Being an empath, I do have stronger feelings toward beings, things in general always reading in depth. Though in no way shape or form does that really create the sympathy. I've met some very sympahatic indivduals that are about as far away as an empath as you can get. I feel what I feel, but I still don't like to keep clutter and I enjoy my carnivore cravings now and then, even though I volunteer at a wildlife refuge.

I think it's rather the persepctive on life itself that you have, which alters it so

There is a point of view that energy with awareness resides in all physical forms of expression.

That view is described in 20 books know as the Seth material, 13 books know as the Kryon material as well as other channeles web sites like the Reconnections.

As I see it, humanity in general is just beginning to understand the nature of our greater reality.

John

There is a point of view that energy with awareness resides in all physical forms of expression.

That view is described in 20 books know as the Seth material, 13 books know as the Kryon material as well as other channeles web sites like the Reconnections.

As I see it, humanity in general is just beginning to understand the nature of our greater reality.

John

Em I am not so sure, maybe times past humanity has understand, just it's like relapsing back, if you know what I mean. Basically we aren't the first, but I see where you are coming from.

John

Or emotions are the result of a chemical reaction and you can subconsciously pick up those emotion by what basically comes down to smelling them. As this can happen you could assume that you could leave traces of these chemicals on objects. We know our smells can subconsciously affect others, even to the extent of altering physical development and our relationships with others.

Or emotions are the result of a chemical reaction and you can subconsciously pick up those emotion by what basically comes down to smelling them. As this can happen you could assume that you could leave traces of these chemicals on objects. We know our smells can subconsciously affect others, even to the extent of altering physical development and our relationships with others.

Matt you make a very good point, we are chemical beings after all. And some of us probably can do this better, I have always had a heightened sense of smell due to my pancreas problem, recently discovered.

But I believe it has to be not always just the chemicals as well, but the vibrations that are constantly in everything, subconciously pick that up too

Edited by puridalan

I am suprised how many people haven't even thought about it, when to others it seems basically impossible to escape from!

Matt by the way I was speaking to a pyschologist and I'd suggested one of my theories to him

About doing this huge full out research of going to highschools/colleges and first seeing the 'cliques' than sorting them in groups, getting blood tests on them seeing wihch ranges they fall into for each normal blood test substance

Seeing if certain oddities of blood work do not also show up in the groups we select, I found this out when I noticed a lot of my friends more than by chance had low iron, it was impossible to get that many people with low iron into one close group without knowing, and it's just other chemical reactions as well, amazing to see. If only I could prove it, which I bet I could it would just take a ton of time and consent forms. I mean it's already been proven to some measure on love 'potions' and how we attract sexually, if that is the case why not everyday...our whole structure, it makes perfect sense.

wow! i did not expect so meny replys! normaly ween i post a question it dosnt get so many answers! this is great! thanks!

oh and i have made a new blog about emathy and dont seem to be able to post it in the blog section, so hear it a link empathy

Edited by MNPRED

well i was under the impression that being an empath only extended to other humans not inanimate objects

well i was under the impression that being an empath only extended to other humans not inanimate objects

Well yes in a sense it's almost like there are different 'levels' of empathy

Example First 'level' would be oo you can tell your sister or close family member is going to cry

Second 'level' wow you noticed someone elses feelings and they are a complete stranger to you

Third you not only feel their sadness or anger, but you feel the cancer that they have, have a symptomatic heart attack even though you are too young to

Lastly, you can feel peoples/animals emotions/physical well being, and 'feel' the essence of them on inanimate objects or the energy they possess themselves

Vibrations and what not

In truth you cannot just give a straight definition because each individual empath is different and have more strengths in one area than another

Some are better with colors than vibrations and vic versa

Like some people dream more about the dead, than the living