Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Detailed Read

Ownagebus

Samuel Andries Terburg

Dec-30-1984

(Born 7 weeks early)

6'1"

155 LBS

Born and raised in Utah, USA.

Hazel Eye's, Light Brown Hair.

11, 111, 1111 Are my Numbers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any thoughts?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• Ownagebus

• DellusionalMirror

Samuel Andries Terburg

Dec-30-1984

(Born 7 weeks early)

6'1"

155 LBS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any thoughts?

if you dont mind me taking a crack at it:

a) you have two pet dogs and a bird

B) you have an older sister and a younger brother

c)your fav color is green (i know its stupid lol)

if you dont mind me taking a crack at it:

a) you have two pet dogs and a bird

B) you have an older sister and a younger brother

c)your fav color is green (i know its stupid lol)

All incorrect.

Samuel Andries Terburg

Dec-30-1984

(Born 7 weeks early)

6'1"

155 LBS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though you were born premature, no one today would ever know

You've never really traveled that much...and I never knew that much about Utah :P hear it's nice though

You do dive into the subconcious realm seeing as you do like one of the master numbers, and you find 'connection' and clarity with that number almost like a light bulb in some cases going off in your head

You are close to your family, though you and your father I believed faught more than you and your mother

So you are into some type of sport..I just can't figure out the exacts right now, except outdoors and not basketball

...I kept on getting football though I don't want to be cocky with my choice emm

Um you love to eat meat, you are not a vegetarian that is for sure, gahd ribs sound good right now, your mom is a good cook then...what about your grandfather on your dads side, I always saw him as a somewhat guy with good spirit, almost like the hunting type but not really, just outdoorsy if that is the good term for it. Don't tell me he had a cowboy type of hat, brown, and had his belt buckle, though not fat, rather 'skinny' blue/gray eyes I believe, had a blue shirt that he liked it was striped horizontally/vertically to make those emm 'squares' likes blue jeans I guess

now I am just going to stop

Any thoughts?

From the feelings I get it's like you are an only child. Either because you are or that you have an older brother that is off somewhere else.

Of course you couldn't like calming green haha but would it be too cheap to say red lol

Edited by puridalan

Even though you were born premature, no one today would ever know Correct

You've never really traveled that much...and I never knew that much about Utah hear it's nice though Correct

You do dive into the subconcious realm seeing as you do like one of the master numbers, and you find 'connection' and clarity with that number almost like a light bulb in some cases going off in your head Correct

You are close to your family, though you and your father I believed faught more than you and your mother Very Correct

So you are into some type of sport..I just can't figure out the exacts right now, except outdoors and not basketball Somewhat Correct

...I kept on getting football though I don't want to be cocky with my choice emm Incorrect

Um you love to eat meat, you are not a vegetarian that is for sure, gahd ribs sound good right now, your mom is a good cook then...Correct, she still is

what about your grandfather on your dads side, I always saw him as a somewhat guy with good spirit, almost like the hunting type but not really, just outdoorsy if that is the good term for it.As far as I know Correct

Don't tell me he had a cowboy type of hat, brown, and had his belt buckle, though not fat, rather 'skinny' blue/gray eyes I believe, had a blue shirt that he liked it was striped horizontally/vertically to make those emm 'squares' likes blue jeans I guess Incorrect as far as I know

now I am just going to stop

Any thoughts?

Pretty good, I would like you to give another go, focus on me... My problems, my interests, my aura.

Thanks

From the feelings I get it's like you are an only child. Either because you are or that you have an older brother that is off somewhere else.

Of course you couldn't like calming green haha but would it be too cheap to say red lol

3 brothers, 2 sister parents never seperated. animal house. my fav color is yellow. (Come on now, its utah! we all have huge fam's and like 50 wives haha j/k)

3 brothers, 2 sister parents never seperated. animal house. my fav color is yellow.  (Come on now, its utah! we all have huge fam's and like 50 wives haha j/k)
 hahahaha I should of guessed that, and in all honesty I was reading off of the other person, since you said no to two siblings..I assumed that you had none...but that was a cheap shot, the one thing I guess and I get wrong. Between you and me I suck as guessing, it's proved on multiple choice tests.

Yellow is a good color I have more respect for it now. I used to hate yellow, until I noticed I was 'yellow' if that makes sense to youI am better with picture to read off of people, and I really don't like doing it onlineSo nice size family and all of that, after all it is Utah so you have to have some pets, lets go with more than one dog shall we one of them is medium sized, long tail (not stub) another is bigger than that...a cat(s) too?

Well, of course your parents are sepereated look how many of you guys they had and they didn't kill each other :PI knew that I was correct on your father...but I believe or maybe I am just seeing one flash in your head that one time it got pretty serious between you and him...want to say beer bottle but I could be pushing it, just my emotions on that one were still 'strong' in that memory

Edited by puridalan

3 brothers, 2 sister parents never seperated. animal house. my fav color is yellow.  (Come on now, its utah! we all have huge fam's and like 50 wives haha j/k)
Funny crack at the mormons :PEm one word I have in my head and I am not exactly sure why, it's like I am gliding over this umm mountain place dug out in the center, like a valley...word reads Vernal....ya..emm don't know if it means anything to you

But on a more serious note you are very spirtual, I am going to try something with you if you don't mind. You might not be emm 'physchic' or whatever you want to call it, but I have been known to put thoughts into peoples heads. I want to see if I concentrate hard enough on you, if you can actually visualize me. Just for fun...see if it works ^^

Edited by puridalan

Funny crack at the mormons :PEm one word I have in my head and I am not exactly sure why, it's like I am gliding over this umm mountain place dug out in the center, like a valley...word reads Vernal....ya..emm don't know if it means anything to you

But on a more serious note you are very spirtual, I am going to try something with you if you don't mind. You might not be emm 'physchic' or whatever you want to call it, but I have been known to put thoughts into peoples heads. I want to see if I concentrate hard enough on you, if you can actually visualize me. Just for fun...see if it works ^^

Ok, try away... Ive gone as far as focusing my spiritual energy to take health problems from other people... I now have a heart problem that a girlfriend of mine had, she does not have it any longer. I have done some other things even from miles away... but I dont practice this often.

Go ahead and try the mind image tho. :)

Ok, try away... Ive gone as far as focusing my spiritual energy to take health problems from other people... I now have a heart problem that a girlfriend of mine had, she does not have it any longer. I have done some other things even from miles away... but I dont practice this often.

Go ahead and try the mind image tho. :)

O I do the same thing, I have a logical theory why humans can do this. You can catch colds from one another, so you can catch anything else. From my empathy I not only feel emotions, but I 'feel/take' their physical pain. So, we are more alike that I thought, intresting and your color yellow emm also intresting maybe about your aura...but I actually got more orange.

You know you can get rid of it, I expieremented with this. My teacher had a athritis problem in her right thumb, I picked it up, but then I dettached from it. It is important to be able to block/empty it away from yourself. When I was first starting off I had a hell of a fun time getting 'things' from people, but almost physical problem contains some mental aspect I would feel first. I am going to target your heart and see if I can do anything, pull the green in and of course I'll see if I can coat your body in some lavender.

I wasn't practicing the mind image, but I will try it and if we don't get anything, than lets set a time frame so we both can connect together on the same frame.

Use an acient Inca tech. I use, it's taking all of the negative energy from yourself....or spots you see...certain things you know shouldn't be there, suck it down to your stomach, than churn it into a purade mix, once in fine mixture empty it out through your tailbone...it may take a while to get used to, but you probably already have some of your own things you do. To deattach from people cross your legs or hands, or look away. Sometimes if you plug into a source for too long like your gf it can prove fatal. Humans are more closely connected than most want to think. If my mother has an issue, I have an issue...same womb same tomb haha. Especially true for autism always one parent with the more dominant gene. You fix them and the child gets better like that, no lie. If you heal others its learning to get rid of the negative energy all together, not all of this can be done in meditation, but action through meditation. Exercise and diet, two simple things but some of the most important. People with auto immune diseases like arthritis can be genetic, but that isn't what is truely causing it. The inflammation arises from a protien problem, all or most of it can be solved with specific diet. As many chronic diseases can.

O I do the same thing, I have a logical theory why humans can do this. You can catch colds from one another, so you can catch anything else. From my empathy I not only feel emotions, but I 'feel/take' their physical pain. So, we are more alike that I thought, intresting and your color yellow emm also intresting maybe about your aura...but I actually got more orange.

You know you can get rid of it, I expieremented with this. My teacher had a athritis problem in her right thumb, I picked it up, but then I dettached from it. It is important to be able to block/empty it away from yourself. When I was first starting off I had a hell of a fun time getting 'things' from people, but almost physical problem contains some mental aspect I would feel first. I am going to target your heart and see if I can do anything, pull the green in and of course I'll see if I can coat your body in some lavender.

I wasn't practicing the mind image, but I will try it and if we don't get anything, than lets set a time frame so we both can connect together on the same frame.

Use an acient Inca tech. I use, it's taking all of the negative energy from yourself....or spots you see...certain things you know shouldn't be there, suck it down to your stomach, than churn it into a purade mix, once in fine mixture empty it out through your tailbone...it may take a while to get used to, but you probably already have some of your own things you do. To deattach from people cross your legs or hands, or look away. Sometimes if you plug into a source for too long like your gf it can prove fatal. Humans are more closely connected than most want to think. If my mother has an issue, I have an issue...same womb same tomb haha. Especially true for autism always one parent with the more dominant gene. You fix them and the child gets better like that, no lie. If you heal others its learning to get rid of the negative energy all together, not all of this can be done in meditation, but action through meditation. Exercise and diet, two simple things but some of the most important. People with auto immune diseases like arthritis can be genetic, but that isn't what is truely causing it. The inflammation arises from a protien problem, all or most of it can be solved with specific diet. As many chronic diseases can.

If you are trying to take it away, you might be causing way more problems... I'm in some pretty harsh pain, I'm getting light headed here at work.

If you are trying to take it away, you might be causing way more problems... I'm in some pretty harsh pain, I'm getting light headed here at work.
Sorry, I try not to attack people, but remember sometimes beforee it gets better it has to  get worse. And sometimes the bad energy doesn't want to leave and it can cause really bad pain, just keep holding in there and drink a glass of cold ice water. Try reviewing through some of the past memories of her and what caused this, like sort of going back in history and rechanging it. Do you still know her? or have contact information to her? Did her name also start with an L or no