Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The democrats on energy crises

danielost

The democrats once again have proven that being elected is far more important than fixing a crises. The democrat leadership refused to allow a vote on trying to fix the energy crises so that they could go home and tell the voters that they support fixing the crises. After the election, if they win the white house they will start the process of raising taxes on the rich(raising prices across the board.). Increasing taxes(cutting tax subsidies for the oil companies.(raising prices at the pump.) on the big oil companies because of their record profits(remember at 10 cents a gallon).

Everyone seems to forget that during the 80's the democrats wanted gas at 5 dollars a gallon. But they wanted it all in taxes that they could control not profit for an oil company or foreign country.

Champion Democrat products.

raise minimum wage=price increase

tax increase on rich=price increase

decrease tax subsidies=price increase

universal health care=tax increase

1000 dollar energy crises pay out=tax increase

500 dollar being born gift=tax increase

1000 dollar for going to college=tax increase

When do we cut spending to bring the budget into the black.

True the republicans don't want to cut spending either.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• AROCES

• Lt_Ripley

• Incorrigible1

The democrats once again have proven that being elected is far more important than fixing a crises. The democrat leadership refused to allow a vote on trying to fix the energy crises so that they could go home and tell the voters that they support fixing the crises. After the election, if they win the white house they will start the process of raising taxes on the rich(raising prices across the board.). Increasing taxes(cutting tax subsidies for the oil companies.(raising prices at the pump.) on the big oil companies because of their record profits(remember at 10 cents a gallon).

Everyone seems to forget that during the 80's the democrats wanted gas at 5 dollars a gallon. But they wanted it all in taxes that they could control not profit for an oil company or foreign country.

Champion Democrat products.

raise minimum wage=price increase

tax increase on rich=price increase

decrease tax subsidies=price increase

universal health care=tax increase

1000 dollar energy crises pay out=tax increase

500 dollar being born gift=tax increase

1000 dollar for going to college=tax increase

When do we cut spending to bring the budget into the black.

True the republicans don't want to cut spending either.

Wasn't your last democratic leader the one who had the best economy and kept the budget in the black, where as your current republican leader could figure out how tie his own shoes.

George Bush - Yay for stupidity.

Wasn't your last democratic leader the one who had the best economy and kept the budget in the black, where as your current republican leader could figure out how tie his own shoes.

George Bush - Yay for stupidity.

No congress controls the purse strings. The republicans were in control of the congress. All the idiot in the white house can do is sign or veto.

It was also only in his last year that it went black, we also went into a recession that year.

Edited by danielost

Come on Daniel, work the angle - how can you relate this to spirit vs skep?!? :devil:

I messed up. But you could say that this is the spirit of good vs evil. The more control man has over man the more evil he seems to be or to become. If the government has all the money they control all the people.

No congress controls the purse strings. The republicans were in control of the congress. All the idiot in the white house can do is sign or veto.

It was also only in his last year that it went black, we also went into a recession that year.

That is not true at all.

Also the rest of the world thinks that the Republicans are bigoted idiots and they nothing for the international image of your country.

The worst - poor people voting republican, its like a black man joining the kkk.

That is not true at all.

Also the rest of the world thinks that the Republicans are bigoted idiots and they nothing for the international image of your country.

The worst - poor people voting republican, its like a black man joining the kkk.

It is true that congress contols the purse strings.

If the republicans or the bigots then how come a kkk grand wizard is a democrat and in control of the dnc right now.

I messed up. But you could say that this is the spirit of good vs evil. The more control man has over man the more evil he seems to be or to become. If the government has all the money they control all the people.

Uh, you mean like the patriot act and unwarrented phone taps? Guantanamo bay? Yup. Republicans...

It is true that congress contols the purse strings.

If the republicans or the bigots then how come a kkk grand wizard is a democrat and in control of the dnc right now.

I never said congress didn't, but under Clinton your where doing very well.

Howard Dean is in KKK? Where did you here that.

How bizarre, because your country seems to be in rather a shocking state at the moment, in some part due to the current administration. And they are rather religious too, could there be a connection.....maybe that is the angle you were looking for :P

Democrats just in a energy crisis? More like we (society) in general is being drained oo no the government is really composed of vampires I knew it! hahahaha....and that's what I think of your discussion -.-

let's see. fact is republicans held congress from 2000 to 2006 with a republican president and never came close to balancing a dime. they actually increased the budget , debt and enlarged government.

so Bush and republicans are the anti christ of politics ? they have us in hock up to our rears.

Edited by Mr.Peabody

And they are rather religious too, could there be a connection.....maybe that is the angle you were looking for :P

Tell me which ones weren't religious, on either side, in the last fifty years. In England too for that matter.

What does this have to do with spirituality or skeptisicm, Did I miss something?

Love Omnaka

Sorry , Now I see THanks to Bell and Dani.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

I'm moving this thread for now to the appropriate section. However, this comes very close to what you might call a "smear campaign" against Democrats (since there are no links of any kind to back up your information). As such, we'll be keeping a close eye on the thread.

I never said congress didn't, but under Clinton your where doing very well.

Howard Dean is in KKK? Where did you here that.

you see that is what the problem is. We were doing well dispite clinton not because of clinton. He was doing what he could to stop it. No the recession wasn't his fault. It was actually reagons fault, he ended the cold war. Ie we won the cold war. And as with the great depression. There was 11 years of outrages growth in the usa economy. Both eras started with the end of a war. Great depression=world war 1. `1999 depression=end of the cold war. The good thing about this depression is that since we were already in it when the attack on 9/11 came. The economic hit that we were supposed to take never took place because we had already been hit.

Democrats just in a energy crisis? More like we (society) in general is being drained oo no the government is really composed of vampires I knew it! hahahaha....and that's what I think of your discussion -.-

I will go with vampires. Both sides of the isle on this one. They are sucking our money out from our pockets so that they can get reelected by giving it to someone else making them look like they care.

I'm moving this thread for now to the appropriate section. However, this comes very close to what you might call a "smear campaign" against Democrats (since there are no links of any kind to back up your information). As such, we'll be keeping a close eye on the thread.

There are no links because I don't know how to look up congressional sessions to get the links. You have to follow national news to understand what I am talking about. Since you are not in the usa you may not get that news directly. I got this idea from a thread about how labour in england is downsizing their military during a war.

Edited by danielost

This topic is open to discussion of any and all parties in and out of the usa. As for bad guys in government. I always remember that hitler was conservitive and stalin was liberal and castro was/is in the middle.

This topic is open to discussion of any and all parties in and out of the usa. As for bad guys in government. I always remember that hitler was conservitive and stalin was liberal and castro was/is in the middle.

Hitler/Nazis ? Well, what about the "gott mit uns" on SS belts ?

Gott mit uns => god is with us/or god is on our side

Nazism found a source of their racial laws from anti-jewish feelings in christianity (middle age crusades) where jewish people are described like scum because they don't choose to see Jesus as a messiah.

Why do you think they had the blessings of the christian churches in Germany ?

Hitler/Nazis ? Well, what about the "gott mit uns" on SS belts ?

Gott mit uns => god is with us/or god is on our side

Nazism found a source of their racial laws from anti-jewish feelings in christianity (middle age crusades) where jewish people are described like scum because they don't choose to see Jesus as a messiah.

Why do you think they had the blessings of the christian churches in Germany ?

God is always on our side which ever side we are on.

As paranoid android said, I suggest you back up such specific claims with some links or other ways it can be looked up and verified. Since you say you dont have such links I'm sure you could find some if you googled what you are claiming, if it is true. In any case feel free to discuss and I'll consider this your personal unverified opinion for now. When making statements about something you can't provide the evidence for at least try keep it to "As far as I know.." or "From what I've heard..." or "My opinion is that..." etc. Or in your case it could been "From what I've gathered by following the news it seems that... " etc =)

-EA

Hitler was a fascist .Stalin was a communist and Castro was a revolutionist

fullywired

I will go with vampires. Both sides of the isle on this one. They are sucking our money out from our pockets so that they can get reelected by giving it to someone else making them look like they care.

Well you'd have to have have wits to be a vampire, so lets go with leech afterall society in general becomes numb after some time ha-ha.